wecker is offline Junior Member

hGH Peptide fragment 177-191

I have found this product on the AR-R web page.

hGH Peptide fragment 177-191

what is it and how is it taken ? is it to inject ?

is it any good ?

cousinD is offline New Member
    I just bought two bottles of 177-191. Already have clen and t3 and will stack it. If anyone is interested I can report my results/thoughts every few days but won't be starting this for at least another week.
    Last edited by cousinD; 03-10-2011 at 10:06 PM.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    very rare anybody will see results from fragment peptides. not worth the expense, injection or the syringe...if it is free and in addition to other peptides, good luck!

Hey thx Vette even if belated...I bought the stuff so now I gotta use it. I know t3/clen works and that's going to skew my results so reporting may not be of much use to anyone. My research of the peptide is actually what brought me to this forum because I found a lot of what I thought was relevant and positive info about it. Gear is nothing new to me but I don't know much about peptides. This place is great though and I know I'll learn a lot while i'm here. Thanks for the advice.

Vette, I got another question for you. You said peptide fragments haven't been effective. Just want to make sure I'm understanding that you are just talking about 176 or 177-191 etc or do you mean all peptides when you say that? i.e. ghrp2/6, etc included in that? Thx again!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinD View Post
    Vette, I got another question for you. You said peptide fragments haven't been effective. Just want to make sure I'm understanding that you are just talking about 176 or 177-191 etc or do you mean all peptides when you say that? i.e. ghrp2/6, etc included in that? Thx again!
    Hgh fragments, as you may have realized, have little feedback and lots of marketing. Next to zero results can be expected from the frags, both of them.

Other peptides, GHRPs, GHRH, GH, etc are efficacious, likely high quality products that make a difference. Impure fantasy peptides such as fragment and follistatin... = garbage in 2011

Hey I appreciate the info. I think you saved me a few bucks and a lot of time! I'll research the ghrp and give that some consideration after i get through this cut cycle that I begin next week...t3/clen so it's pretty basic. Thanks again for responding.

mick86 is offline Member
    Very useful information, makes me glad that I've stuck with ghrp-6 and modified grf, well and IGF-1 (would actually love to here 956Vette's opinion on IGF-1 but don't want to hijack)

Thread Information