CanaDan420 is offline New Member

Running Blue Tops... ? about getting highest quality!

Hey everyone! I have been on Growth for about 6 months now at least. I have been going through 100 i.u. a month and Im 28. I first had Kigtropin and now Im on just blue tops and no labeled bottles. After doing some reading here Im seeing some people are saying the Pharma grade HGH is WAAAYYY better than the blue tops and are seeing results from the Pharm stuff in amazing ways. I could get it from my Dr. but he is just wanting way too much money. What Im wondering is can I order a certain brand to get the highest quality GH there is?
    Also my buddy runs the same stuff at 5 iu a day and my other buddy runs the same stuff as well at 5 iu 2 on and 2 off. I have consistently read that the results come best when on a consistent dose so thats why I run around 2 iu as soon as I wake or get up early some days... pin and go back to sleep. Any advice on what the strongest best brand of GH is and if it can be ordered or would I need to go to the Dr.? Thanks for any advice... much appreciated.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    So your only running 2iu ed ? To realy know if you GH is legit you need to run +5 iu's for 3 months. Then with a good diet you will see results. Running less then that it will be hard to tell if you have legit blues or underdosed kits.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Thread Information