jay5 is offline Junior Member

gh related water retention

What can you take to combat water retention from gh thanks for the reply's

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i would think adex would work for water retintion as thats what i am taking and it working very well for me

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    What kind of gh are you using and what is your bp?

marcus just curious about the bp question should i check mine and then base the results of the test for what too take? im on riptropins

The reason why I mentioned bp is because a lot of the garbage coming out of China is riddled with many chemicals what send your bp to a dangerous level and also anti duretic hormones , checking your bp is a good indicater what your taking isn't going to kill you.

i am def. goin too check my bp tomorrow then have you had any exp. with riptropins

Let me know how you get on with your bp. I've had mixed reviews for rips but if your happy stick with them because there are some shit coming out if China,

yea i will post here tomorrow after noon after i get checked def.

Pm me, let's try keep this thread on track.thanks

okay no problem

This is the first time I'm taking adex on my AAS + HGH cycle. I'm on deca + Test + HGH so I was planning for some water retention but with adex I hardly have any water retention. I've read that adex should only be taken if there is an onset of gyno and not as a normal daily dosage. I've been on .25mg/ed for 6 weeks to combat gyno and water retention.

Thanks for the reply's guys I think I will start using adex what would be the best dose?? and marcus im on rips and I have no idea what my bp is I will check as soon as I find a chance again thanks for the reply's everybody have a good night

ramacher is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Edit, no fishing please

Quote Originally Posted by jay5 View Post
    Thanks for the reply's guys I think I will start using adex what would be the best dose?? and marcus im on rips and I have no idea what my bp is I will check as soon as I find a chance again thanks for the reply's everybody have a good night
    i have been taking .5 mg eod of the adex seems too work let us know what bp was im goin too check mine today also

Will do man I appreciate your feedback

Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    i have been taking .5 mg eod of the adex seems too work let us know what bp was im goin too check mine today also

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    What kind of gh are you using and what is your bp?
    just if anyone is curious been on rips for 3 and a half weeks bp today was 101 over 70 very good

The reasons that GH causes water retention have nothing to do with excess estrogen so I don't know why an aromatase inhibitor would be taken for this purpose other than to combat water retention from an AAS + GH cycle.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Let me know how you get on with your bp. I've had mixed reviews for rips but if your happy stick with them because there are some shit coming out if China,
    Seen alot of mixed to Marus, Im running 3iu of it now. I think ill get my BP checked to make sure all is good. If my BP is high i will know something is up, im normally in the 120 over 60/70 range even on gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    The reasons that GH causes water retention have nothing to do with excess estrogen so I don't know why an aromatase inhibitor would be taken for this purpose other than to combat water retention from an AAS + GH cycle.
    I agree,

Take some EC , that will help piss out some water.

Quote Originally Posted by slimshady01 View Post
    Seen alot of mixed to Marus, Im running 3iu of it now. I think ill get my BP checked to make sure all is good. If my BP is high i will know something is up, im normally in the 120 over 60/70 range even on gear.
    i have been running 5 just dropped down too 4iu yesterday due too the sides but my bp was well below normal but i thought if they added duritics that it would lower your bp not raise it is that true ?

They put an anti diuretic in it to mimic the GH sides of bloating and CTS.

They put this in rips sgt? Or you saying other china HG.

I'm not saying they put it in rips specifically - I was just clarifying for cyounger that in post #5 Marcus said anti-diuretics raise BP, not diuretics.
    Last edited by Sgt. Hartman; 03-30-2011 at 07:13 AM.

oh okay so some of this stuff from china they are putting ANTI dur. in okay that explains that thanks ...

Has that actually been proven or do people just assume that?

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    As for the water retention, most ppl don't get it, maybe its HCG inside? In that case only, Ari could be helpful

@marcus: where did you get that information that some chinese put an anti diuretic instead of gh? usually the fakers put hcg in it. never heard that anti diuretic causes cts though.

Actually the most popular rips and hyge's are causing alot of water retention in people and those are rated as 2 of the best... Some people are saying it's the filler they use in the gh that makes you hold water but it's bulllshit and pissing me off

bogdan84uzy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sgt. Hartman View Post
    the reasons that gh causes water retention have nothing to do with excess estrogen so i don't know why an aromatase inhibitor would be taken for this purpose other than to combat water retention from an aas + gh cycle.
    from what i have read gh dont cause water retention!?

Quote Originally Posted by jay5 View Post
    Actually the most popular rips and hyge's are causing alot of water retention in people and those are rated as 2 of the best... Some people are saying it's the filler they use in the gh that makes you hold water but it's bulllshit and pissing me off
    Jay the water retention is pissing you off? are you running rips now. Ive only been on for 6 days so i cant account for any retention yet. Im also only running 3iu.

But as far as China crap these are supposed to be the best, there are a ton of blood results out there that show this. I may get my igf tested but i hear that its still not conclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by bogdan84uzy View Post
    from what i have read gh dont cause water retention!?
    Some people never have problems with it and some people do, even with pharm grade.

This is from Dr David Speer:

"The water retension from HGH is due to increased secretion of ADH (anti- diuretic hormone) from the posterior pituitary. This hormonal relationship is not in any medical literature. However, it must be true, because the water retension and hypertension are easily controlled by .2mg of clonidine q 12 hours (personal experience). Clonidine's primary action is retarding ADH secretion."

Last edited by Sgt. Hartman; 03-31-2011 at 03:17 PM.

Last edited by Sgt. Hartman; 03-31-2011 at 03:18 PM. Reason: damn triple post

Jay the water retention is pissing you off? are you running rips now. Ive only been on for 6 days so i cant account for any retention yet. Im also only running 3iu.

But as far as China crap these are supposed to be the best, there are a ton of blood results out there that show this. I may get my igf tested but i hear that its still not conclusive.

so if igf test is not conclusive how are we too no if rips are legit what test can u take too figure it out ??

Hey slim yea man the water retention is causing my abs to be blurry, you can see them but there not popping out like they used to before I started gh. this is my first time in 8 years where my abs haven't been real rigid and ive been on the rips for 4 months, and if you go to olm or pm you will see alot of people saying that rips and hyges cause alot of water retention and one member is stopping it because summer is coming up and he doesnt want to be puffy so man I need help

Yeah dude I dunno, I just hope this stuff its real. It amazes me that when you see those guys over at PM raving about Rips its always because of how strong the sides are.. Well thats great in all but i want to hear more of the positives from it and not the sides lol.

In the 4 months you been on it is there any positives effects you are seeing? Like better sleep, vivid dreams? Skin tightening, fat loss even though you have bloat...etc etc.

Yeah dude I dunno, I just hope this stuff its real. It amazes me that when you see those guys over at PM raving about Rips its always because of how strong the sides are.. Well thats great in all but i want to hear more of the positives from it and not the sides lol.

In the 4 months you been on it is there any positives effects you are seeing? Like better sleep, vivid dreams? Skin tightening, fat loss even though you have bloat...etc etc.
    i have been on for well this is 5th week of rips i have def had fat loss around midsection and the dreams are insane hands swollen i know what you mean thats all the talk over at pm is the sides sides sides i was worried when my heart rate jacked up 20 bpm but it was gear i was on cause i stopped rips for few days and hr stayed high i do believe these rips are good but time will tell i assume

Thanks bro that's what I like to hear!

Yeah man sleep is great and I have problems sleeping, crazy dreams fullness and vascular except my midsection which is still good but to me it's not I want them popping out and my diet is always on point, some people say they can eat whatever they want on gh and not gain weight I haven't tried it yet because I need my abs back..

I stopped at the pharmacy this morning because i was worried about my heart rate and BP. My BP ended up being 115/60 which is perfect but my heart rate was 96 and 99 on the 2 times i tested. This happened to me when i started gear for the first time then subsided.

I wonder if my body is reacting to the HGH the same way and over time it will calm down?

Thread Information