Amorphic is offline Veritas, Aequitas ~

Contemplating starting GH cycle. Thoughts?

Hey everyone,

Stats:

24 years old (soon to be 25)
    230 pounds
    5'10"
    13% bf

Currently running 500test 500deca a week. I'm not going to get into the details of my lifting/diet etc since this is mainly a thread about gh, and I am confident in my training/diet anyways.

I'm looking to incorporate gh into my cycle, my cycle experience is extensive, test, dbol , drol, tren a, deca . I will likely start at 2-3IU's and go to 5IU's ed for about 6 months total. Main reasons for incorporating gh is to help repair a torn ligament in my shoulder and to assist in summer cut while maintaining maximum mass. Ive also considered running a low dose of insulin alongside the gh to further my gains.

I know the typical comments are concerns about negative feedback loop and age. Nevertheless I am looking for some feedback from the more experienced gh users and their thoughts on this approach. Thanks!

The reason people comment about age and HGH is for safety. You can really mess yourself up. I've been on HGH for over two years and I initially started on HGH because of bad joints. HGH really help in the healing process.

Thread Information