Focusmen is offline Associate Member

IGF injection questions...

So after a few month of research I've decided to do a HGH and IGF run..

-hgh 1-2 ius, 3-6 months (kindda test the waters out this go round)

-igf 5 weeks 40mcgs bilaterally into muscles worked PWO, 5 weeks off, repeat..

-maybe throw tes in after two successful runs with igf...

Questions:

what size pins do you think are best? i was thinking slin 3/10 cc, .5 inch, 30 gauge...

what muscles are best to inject? I was thinking chest, bis, tris, lats, traps, calves, quad high, quad low...

i seem to be getting conflicting info on reconstituting... any good articles on this? I have 1 mg powder, 10ml sodium chloride, 10 ml vial(this is what came from ar-r fyi)...

also the technique when you draw your desired amount of igf then the rest of

anyone?

lilsmokey is offline New Member
    im also wanting to know the same because im thinking of starting a cycle in 2 weeks. im going to start my own thread with some questions as well

valid questions... no reply. what a suprise

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Focusmen View Post
    So after a few month of research I've decided to do a HGH and IGF run..

-hgh 1-2 ius, 3-6 months (kindda test the waters out this go round)

-igf 5 weeks 40mcgs bilaterally into muscles worked PWO, 5 weeks off, repeat..

-maybe throw tes in after two successful runs with igf...

Questions:

what size pins do you think are best? i was thinking slin 3/10 cc, .5 inch, 30 gauge...

what muscles are best to inject? I was thinking chest, bis, tris, lats, traps, calves, quad high, quad low...

i seem to be getting conflicting info on reconstituting... any good articles on this? I have 1 mg powder, 10ml sodium chloride, 10 ml vial(this is what came from ar-r fyi)...

also the technique when you draw your desired amount of igf then the rest of
    hgh needs to be run for at least 6 months since it is long term especially for this amount of 1-2 units

insulin syringe for hgh

many threads re: reconstituting so do a search on this plus the thread by RedBaron in the stickies

from what I understand IGF is not worth it.....

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    i hope someone with good knoweldge on IGF can answer this because id like to know too. goodluck brother

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    valid questions... no reply. what a suprise
    I could give you an uneducated reply as i have never run either. Would you prefer that?

The questions are valid. You just have to make sure it is bumped for when an experienced user in that field is on. Then they may chime is. I know it sucks when no one answers but it may be due to lack of knowledge as in my case

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    IGF uses insulin pins as well except it is an IM injection as opposed to Sub Q. I would target one muscle 2-3 times per week as opposed to hitting them all over your body as suggested. Also, 1mg powder isnt going to be enough.

first off thanks for the feed back although fireguy and slimmer didnt tell me anything that wanst already in my opening post. lol

Im getting some great info off a few other boards. when i finish my research I will post my concusions..

but i know there is a pleatha of members on this board that know IGF very well. chime in!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    first off thanks for the feed back although fireguy and slimmer didnt tell me anything that wanst already in my opening post. lol

Im getting some great info off a few other boards. when i finish my research I will post my concusions..

but i know there is a pleatha of members on this board that know IGF very well. chime in!
    just re-affirming since you seemed to want someone to post.....so I looked at it as kinda a bump for you
    not all threads get responses....I have started threads with no response; hence my post as a favor to keep it active for you.....but I suppose it was not appreciated!

In your opening post you asked what gauge to use, what muscles to inject and stated how much you have on hand. I was thinking I addressed all three of those for you? I am confused about your statement that know one told you anything that wasnt in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by FireGuy View Post
    In your opening post you asked what gauge to use, what muscles to inject and stated how much you have on hand. I was thinking I addressed all three of those for you? I am confused about your statement that know one told you anything that wasnt in your post.
    sorry I should have been a little more specific with some of my questions as they are pretty basic stuff...

More or less i was referring to the best length of the slin pin. will .5 inch be good to really get it into the muscle?

I have one 1mg on hand(but an endless supply is only 2-3 day away thanks to ar-r ). 1mg is enough for my first 4-5wk cycle. I was just curious about the different way people seem to reconstituting the peptide.. some use BA , AA, filtered vinegar, but mine came with sodium chloride (i have found no protocol to recon with this).

thanks for the single muscle inject protocol. finding some interesting articles relating to that.

Fireguy im curious what benefits you may have notice from IGF or IGF + HGH?....

hope every one had a great weekend!!!

sorry I should have been a little more specific with some of my questions as they are pretty basic stuff...

More or less i was referring to the best length of the slin pin. will .5 inch be good to really get it into the muscle? Really depends on which muscle and how lean you are.
    I have one 1mg on hand(but an endless supply is only 2-3 day away thanks to ar-r ). 1mg is enough for my first 4-5wk cycle.If you are doing one muscle bilateral 2-3 times a week one mg should last 4 weeks or so, obviously this is dose dependant. I was just curious about the different way people seem to reconstituting the peptide.. some use BA , AA, filtered vinegar, but mine came with sodium chloride (i have found no protocol to recon with this).Bac water works fine, I would go with 2ml per mg. This way 1iu=50mcgs, makes it easier as you maybe be doing as little as 25mcgs per injection. If you only use 1ml it can be tough to draw such a small amount.
    thanks for the single muscle inject protocol. finding some interesting articles relating to that.

Fireguy im curious what benefits you may have notice from IGF or IGF + HGH?....Check back with me in a few weeks.

hope every one had a great weekend!!!
    Hope that helps a bit.

found this to be a bit interesting....

"IGF-1 needs the appropriate pH if it is to survive without degradation. Its structural integrity depends on this. Reconned with anything but AA will reduce the viability of the peptide greatly.
    The only acceptable circumstance to reconstituting with BA or BW would be if you have 100mcg vials that can be used up within a couple of days. Even in that short time, however, the peptide has already started to degrade to a certain degree....

I know you mention your friend used BA and it worked fine. Yes it will work fine for a few days as it degrades, until a few weeks later you have a product that has a small fraction of vialble IGF left... "

Newcastle is offline Junior Member
    Hey Focusmen, any answers on what to mix the IGF with? And do you know if MGF is mixed with the same stuff, I asume it is.

Mix the igf with AA (acetic acid). Stings like a wasp the first time I pinned. YEOW! I thought I got stung by a bee. Pull your igf then pull 1/2 cc of BW into the same syringe. The BW helps reduce the sting of the AA in the igf. There are two schools of thought on igf 1) igf is bunk doesn't work and total waste of money, 2) igf works well, especially when stacked with HGH or AAS. K, since you seem to be in the second school of thought I'll say that there seems to be two different schools of thought on cycling igf. The first one says to inject 100mcg bilaterally everyday for a month and take a break. The second, the one I prefer, says to use smaller doses like 40mcg bilaterally immediately after workout every other day or every 3rd day. The theory is that the days off between injections and the hard workout resets the beta receptors. You can stay on this regiment for a longer period of time, say 3 to 4 months, without saturating your beta receptors. I sometimes reconn with BW an inject the whole 100mcg bilaterally in one sitting. The BW is SO MUCH EASIER to shoot then the AA. Some talk about doing igf subq. It can be don't but according to the theory, subq injections can't get the igf into the muscle's receptors fast enough. There's probably some other stuff I missed but that's the bulk of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Newcastle View Post
    Hey Focusmen, any answers on what to mix the IGF with? And do you know if MGF is mixed with the same stuff, I asume it is.
    I mixed it with the dilutant it came with from ar-r . NaCl or sodium cholride. I didnt find any research that used this to recon with, im just going with good faith that ar-r is a very respectable company that wouldnt send me the wrong thing..

I used 5ml. (which now im reading you shoulod use as little solution as possible to recon as too much will dull the potency...wtf) so every 5 ticks on slin pin it 10mcg. i take 40mcgs(10 ticks in 2 pins) bi lat 5x a week. no pain at all seems to be just like BA

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Mix the igf with AA (acetic acid). Stings like a wasp the first time I pinned. YEOW! I thought I got stung by a bee. Pull your igf then pull 1/2 cc of BW into the same syringe. The BW helps reduce the sting of the AA in the igf. There are two schools of thought on igf 1) igf is bunk doesn't work and total waste of money, 2) igf works well, especially when stacked with HGH or AAS. K, since you seem to be in the second school of thought I'll say that there seems to be two different schools of thought on cycling igf. The first one says to inject 100mcg bilaterally everyday for a month and take a break. The second, the one I prefer, says to use smaller doses like 40mcg bilaterally immediately after workout every other day or every 3rd day. The theory is that the days off between injections and the hard workout resets the beta receptors. You can stay on this regiment for a longer period of time, say 3 to 4 months, without saturating your beta receptors. I sometimes reconn with BW an inject the whole 100mcg bilaterally in one sitting. The BW is SO MUCH EASIER to shoot then the AA. Some talk about doing igf subq. It can be don't but according to the theory, subq injections can't get the igf into the muscle's receptors fast enough. There's probably some other stuff I missed but that's the bulk of it.

yeah i def have seen the 2 trains of thought. but i figure id give it a 5week run. i couldnt seem to find AA anywhere. although i found a few ways to make it...

Scotch have you had any positve results with igf? im very intreged by the above 3 x a week protocal and may give it a try. mon wed and fri injects....

Honestly, I can't tell if my gains were from igf or from the HGH or the AAS. I've never run igf by itself I've always stacked it with HGH or AAS. I done HGH alone and got great results. I've also run AAS alone and got good results. As for igf? If someone gave it to me I'd run it. If I had to buy it I'd rather skip it and run the AAS or HGH.

I have ran into a company that offers AA on there web site along with there peptides. The site came recommended. I'am ordering today.

Oh ya, thanks for the info guys!

Thread Information