MUSCLEMANMIKE is offline New Member

Need hgh help/suggestions/input

guys Im 27 years old and just started using HGH 3 weeks ago. I started on 2 IU's once per day in the morning upon waking than after the first week have switched to 3 IU 1.5 IU 2x a day. i have recently been bothered with slight headaches and extremely low energy. i have no energy and motivation. Like i cant even get in a good workout. i have tested my blood sugar just to do a quick check a few times and everything was found to be in order. do i need to adjust my dosing?? any recommendations here. my main goal is lowering my body fat and adding lean muscle. same as everyone else basically. any support would be appreciated.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    bump

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    If its from china you my have a fake stuff, no one knows what's inside, you my want to discontinue using.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    marcus posted in another thread too check your BP cause alot of shit coming out of china is garbage and filled with duritics i believe he said

Interesting as a matter of fact it is. This particular company green and white box, 100 IU per box. The box has a scratch code on it that you scratch off and go direct to the manufacturer website and type in the code which is a lot of digits and it says if its real or fake. if someone thinks there slick and reuses the code on the box it says warning this code has been submitted already and your hgh is probably fake.

I hope this helps you guys

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    yes, the web is fake to. i know what you have, they build a web so they can say is real.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Legit hgh or not......I have no idea what you have.

But on pharma grade I had horrible headaches and fatigue. Gradually went away. This is why ramping up is so important.

ok i took my BP it was 130/80 and also i have the Normal sides of GH..... Deep sleep, Pins and needles in the night, and hand/finger cramping.

Slimmer me maybe you can suggest dosing or your ramping up style, i think that may have been my flaw here. i have 3 friends on the same stuff and they passed 6 weeks and there also saying the sides are slowly tapering off. they have been using 2 IU daily in the AM only.

You just might be sensitive to HGH. Take your time ramping. Start with 2iu/ed stay there for 10 days. Increase to 3iu for days, and so on. If you get sides like tight fingers and joint stiffness back of 1iu and stay there until the sides go away.

if starting at 2 units is too much...then....

maybe start out even lower if you are having these sides....
    1.5 for 10 days....
    and then ramp up .5 for another 10 days.....that is what I would suggest

Ok thanks guys i will lower the dose and ramp up. if Im taking 1.5 or even 2 would you recommend 2 pinnings or 1 in the AM is good upon rising?

Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLEMANMIKE View Post
    Ok thanks guys i will lower the dose and ramp up. if Im taking 1.5 or even 2 would you recommend 2 pinnings or 1 in the AM is good upon rising?
    AM in the wee hours if possible and then go back to sleep for a couple hours is preferred since this also helps to blunt cortisol which is desired.... or....pin when you first get up. But do not eat before/after and hour of pinning.

Splitting doses? not at 1.5-2 units.
    Maybe split after 4 to 5 units. But some guys here don't even split then.
    The main thing is consistency.

But I ask you this: why do you need HGH at 27? not necessary.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 03-17-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Thread Information