Thread: HGH Concerns

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ironarms2 is offline Junior Member

HGH Concerns

I currently got some hgh on hand and I am very familure with the different brands I thought. I have done my research but I recently came up with hy********. I understad that some

Read the rules, no sources are allowed

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    Edit.

I didnt put sources in my post. I am looking for information in regards to the brand i listed in my first post and why they have numerous verification sites. Are they all real or are they fake. I cant seem to find feeback on one of them. This is in regards to the pin wheel tops!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Simple, they are almost all fake now days. One site will say the other is fake. Last time I checked on the one that use to be considered real the hologram seal also had fibers/threads in the seal and most have a code you can check/verify on their site but again that doesn't mean much now days.

Any mods or vets can you chime in? Being there are 3 different website endings on the boxes and labels of the hyg*** is there anyway to tell which are fake and which are real? I have seen( .cn, .cc)! I know the whole story with the split but why are there more then 2 different types of boxes!

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Buy pharm grade and don't even risk the crap most of these second rate labs push out, many sites have verification on their sites, that doesn't prove a thing.

If its not legit hgh what are the other thing it can be HGH & IGF? any other possible combinations? marus can i send you a pm?

Please read the thread called chinese gh concerns in this section, that will give you an idea.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Pin wheel tops have gh in them but are not hyge's the "real" hyge's have 8iu on the top cap

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Please read the thread called chinese gh concerns in this section, that will give you an idea.
    x2, I read that thread yesterday and its very informative yet it may take a couple hours to complete it.

Can anyone post experiences with pin wheels and the which site is stated on the box. (example .cn .cc. .cn.com). Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ironarms2 View Post
    Can anyone post experiences with pin wheels and the which site is stated on the box. (example .cn .cc. .cn.com). Thanks
    Read the chinese concern thread, if you want to be sure your getting 100% hgh buy pharm grade, buying from second rate labs what have no licence is a risk and thats .cn .cc cn.com. Doesnt matter which one you buy from.

therealachilles is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300;5575***
    Read the chinese concern thread, if you want to be sure your getting 100% hgh buy pharm grade, buying from second rate labs what have no licence is a risk and thats .cn .cc cn.com. Doesnt matter which one you buy from.
    ok cool i get that, gota get the pharm grade. but how do u know where u getting it is actually giving u the real pharm grade? i mean there r plenty of websites that sell the "pharm grade" but how do u thats what they r gona give u? i mean i could post a pic of a white xbox and sell u a gameboy. so im committed to pharm grade jus dont know how ot verify, so many scams

Thread Information