BrnstrM is offline New Member

Unlabeled Blue Tops - Think it might be GHRP-6...

Bottom line up front - anyone ever hear of GHRP-6 or similar peptides being passed off as GH?

Been away for awhile. Did 6 months of HGH and took a 3 month hiatus. Took it mainly for injury recovery, and now getting back on to continue to help with my physical therapy and for aesthetic purposes as well. Plan to start an 8 wk Test-P and winny cutting cycle in a month, and will run the GH for 6 months. I am 28, 215, 15.4% (DXA) training with weights for 15+ years.

My direct "source" is really a buddy who gets it for me from a source of his own. The original source insists this buddy acts as middleman after having some legal issues last year. I trust my buddy intentions, however its his lack of knowledge I worry about. Theres way to much to get into why dude shouldn't be using anything AAS or hormone related but thats beyond the scope of this thread.

Previously he was able to get yellow tops Labeled with "IP" and a bunch of random stuff on it. It was definitely HGH, likely just underdosed (at least thats what I am assuming from my research on here and other relevant info sources - plus it was a little cheaper than average and you generally get what you pay for). However this time around he only has unlabeled blue tops - I personally don't prescribe much into the "tops", so the main point is they are different.

When my buddy got these for me he told me his source claimed I had to be careful taking it because it was stronger. I also paid about 10% more for them. After getting them he then forwarded me something that looked like it was put together by a 5th grader, and which was completely wrong in regards to HGH. I have posted it below in the next entry. I am thinking the source himself is an idiot too and just passed this along from wherever he in turn got it.

The write up throws up a number of major red flags, first of which is the whole HGH "overdose" part. Of course you get the acute CTS, sleepyness, vivid dreams, etc., and it makes you less sensitive to insulin , but it shouldn't actually mess with insulin levels, at least severely enough to cause insulin shock.

So today I decided to try it out. I started with a 1IU injection. Hadn't eaten in a few hours, but wasn't particularly hungry. Injected the 1IU and 15 minutes later I felt weak, lightheaded and extremely hungry. I was craving carbs. I was also starting to sweat like crazy. Felt nothing like GH injections in the past, which always went went unremarkably, even with 3IU injection. I was wondering if it was in fact hypoglycemia, and what substance could have caused it. However I had taken GHRP-6 in the past (just used one vial from ARR, more to try it out than anything) and it seemed to be similar to that feeling. So I decided the risk of stuffing my face on HGH was not as bad as being hypoglycemic, especially since I believed it was Gherlin hunger and not the latter, and therefore ate some chocolate and a piece of bread, trying to get in just enough to calm the cravings.

So I try and tell my buddy I think its a GH precursor and he says he trusts the guy and yadda yadda, meanwhile the only thing he knows about peptides are what I have told him, even after referring him to numerous web sources of info, including this great forum.

To be honest part of me wants to just try and return it and roll the dice ordering online, but maybe I am wrong and it was more psychosomatic. Any thoughts?

Edited removing anything even remotely related to price. Again this is the crap passed along to me:

Info on the blue tops: blue tops are MUCH STRONGER then any other brands of hgh , use no more then 1 iu at a time : one vial = 10 days --if shooting 2x per day = 5 days

add 3ml water , inject only 0.2 ml at a time , keep rest in frig

if you use more at one time , it lower your insulin level too much and make you feel tired and sleepy , it can even send you to insulin shock.

real hgh lower insulin level , thats how you lose fat , on other types of hgh i get low insulin problems but at higher doses this proves blue tops are MUCH STRONGER

if want to use more , divide to 2 shot ever 12 hours , 3 shots every 8 hours .. small amounts each shoot ..

i do have lab test , if needed ask me ,all proves blue tops are STRONGEST hgh you can find , bar none , 1 iu increase hgh level 10 folds according to blood test , hgh only stays in body 6 hours so injecting more at one time is not better , thats not how hgh works , hgh works on sustain low levels over long time , months .. injecting more once a day only increase side effects and waste your money

some guys inject insulin while on hgh , but imo it defeat the fat lose efects of hgh as insulin transport carb into fat cells to be converted into fat , hgh lower body fat by lowering insulin , only guys that i know inj a lot of insulin are ( FAT ) powerlifters , obese guys have high insulin levels , you need to lower the dose of hgh and shoot more often for few months.
    Last edited by BrnstrM; 03-29-2011 at 08:59 AM.

LightBearer631 is offline New Member
    i had the same symptons when i used riptropin, but it dropped my BG to dangerously low levels on 2 different gluco meters

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I know exactly where he got those blue tops..... i actually have 2 kits of them and a bunch of those yellow top somatropins. I havn't used them yet but just so you know..... the blue tops are cheaper than the yellows that he sells LMAO! I asked the source why the blue's were cheaper but supposed to be stronger and he said that the yellows are filled on a $250,000 machine in a liscense lab. The blue's are filled UGL...... so they can charge less for a better product. I'm not saying the blues are good..... or that they're real hgh..... but thats the info I have.

I'm also betting that your friend is ripping you off BIG TIME.....

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Absolute joke, why on earth would you even believe anything what your source says when he comes out with comments like that.

Live and learn especially when it hits your pocket and health.

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LightBearer631 View Post
    i had the same symptons when i used riptropin, but it dropped my BG to dangerously low levels on 2 different gluco meters
    How long did you run rips and at what dose. Im running it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    I know exactly where he got those blue tops..... i actually have 2 kits of them and a bunch of those yellow top somatropins. I havn't used them yet but just so you know..... the blue tops are cheaper than the yellows that he sells LMAO! I asked the source why the blue's were cheaper but supposed to be stronger and he said that the yellows are filled on a $250,000 machine in a liscense lab. The blue's are filled UGL...... so they can charge less for a better product. I'm not saying the blues are good..... or that they're real hgh..... but thats the info I have.

I'm also betting that your friend is ripping you off BIG TIME.....

~Haz~
    That was basically what I edited out - that they can sell the "much stronger" blue tops for relatively cheap (only slightly higher than the yellow tops) because they don't have to pay the overhead for the machine.

If you ever wind up using them let me know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Absolute joke, why on earth would you even believe anything what your source says when he comes out with comments like that.

Live and learn especially when it hits your pocket and health.
    True, just a shame - guy was relatively cheap, didn't have to deal with with Money orders, and it was pretty quick. I just wish he had sent that crap info before I paid for them...

Thread Information