jay5 is offline Junior Member

Working out fasted

As the title says does anyone do it? wake up in the morning pin some gh and hit the gym or should you only do cardio while fasted, Im holding a thin layer of water from gh only 3iu's rips that will not go away for the life of me and was told that fasted cardio would work? just wondering if working out would to thanks for the reply's fella's

Age 30
    Body fat probably 11-12% I can see my abs but there not popping out like before
    Done cycles off and on for years Right now was on 100mg of Test prop eod but lowered it to 75mg eod just to see if that would help with water retention but no, even added adex and 25mg winny im about to bump the winny up to 50mg and maybe add tren if that doesn't work I started at 187 pounds 8-9% and im still 187-190 during the course of the day but much fuller and vascular except my abs... SO SOMEBODY PLEEEEEEZZEE HELP thanks again

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    There are so many conflicting "fasting cardio" threads around here that I am turning purple. Some members are convinced it is the way to shed BF....on an empty fasted stomach. Some think anytime is just as good. But I do know that most like to do cardio "after" training.

How long have you been on the gh?

When are you eating?

signal7 is offline New Member
    I like to do my cardio fasted first thing in the morning about 30 mins after pinning my HGH. I've always felt the combination of being rested from sleep and not having food in my stomach makes for a more comforting feeling while running, and seemed more effective in fat loss than when I did my cardio mid-day after morning meals. Plus after 20-30 mins of a light to moderate sweat from the cardio and having very little to drink in the last 8 hours prior it seems to really alleviate most of my water retention. I never lift fasted though as I've read it more often than not that you should have a small amount of fuel in the tank before you hit the weights since your body starts looking for protein to start feeding and repairing muscles very soon after beginning your workout. Just my experience with it so take it with a grain of salt, but I feel it has worked well for me.

jay5 is offline Junior Member
    Hey thanks for the reply's it means alot signal and I know everyone is different when it comes to stuff but I appreciate your advice, and slimmerme ive been on 4 months and actually have a nutritionist that cooks for me High protein, moderate fat, under 100 carbs a day

I pin early in the am at about 4:30am. Then I take a drink of protein, 25g, with water and go do cardio. I went from 17% to 10% bodyfat.

Thread Information