Hi Guys quite new to this forum,

first of all my stats are
    height 5' 8"
    weight 175 pounds
    bf 12 %
    about 15 past cycle
    5 years serious weight training
    age 23

ive just getting some grade A HGH to run along with my current cycle of mast 100mg eod prop 100mg eod and winny 50 eod. just wondering if you guys could give me some advice on how to run hgh in with this to get the best results. can also get hands on insulin but not to sure wether to try that yet.
    results im looking for are good quality lean gains and also to reduce bf.

thanks

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you have ran 15 cycles already and your 23 wow you have fcked yourself up for good wow and as far as the hgh you dont need it right now you produce more than enough at your age you dont need it but i got the feeling you def want listen

herby87 is offline New Member
    how do you think i would have fcked my self up for good? all advice is appreciated and i will listen to any given

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome to the HGH forum!

Please re-consider your plan. HGH at 23 is way too early. You could mess up your endocrine system with a negative feedback loop. Once your own gh production gets used to the synthetic your own pulse could slow down or shut down completely.

At 23 you have a TON of growth hormone .

AND PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM INSULIN . IT IS CAN BE VERY DANGEROUS.

Do you plan to compete?

herby87 is offline New Member
    thanks for the advice, ill still away from the slin then, hear some dangerous things about it. yeah im hoping to compete next year. also got some tren to run on next cycle which i think ill so with prop, but obvisly after doing pct. i was considering using hcg and nolv for pct but might be able to get hold of some rohm caps.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    You sure are doing a lot for a 23 year old. Please be careful. Do you want to post up some recent photos so the guys can see where you stand right now? might help.....

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Lmao off, 15 cycles and weigh 175lbs.....theres got to be a typo somewhere in there!!

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Lmao off, 15 cycles and weigh 175lbs.....theres got to be a typo somewhere in there!!
    2X BG... it must be 275.. right herby...?? or is it really 175??? if it is 175 then you need to go diet section man... learn to eat food not aas....

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Well the 15 cycles in 5 years is realistic, but highly unlikely. The weight as you say indicates a typo or we have our selves a L..........

It normally takes about 3 to 4 months to run a complete cycle with PCT. Then you'd ideally want to be off for at least 3 to 4 months. Even if you really rushed and did two cycles a year, I don't recommend it, it would take 7 and a half years to 15 cycles. The 15 cycles were done in 5 years just seems to fast. I'm not even sure if your HPTA has fully recovered. That's pretty amazing. On my first cycle I gained 25lbs and kept 10lbs after PCT. Even if you kept 3lbs after each cycle that's 45lbs of muscles. If you really did 15 cycles and you're at 175lbs. You need to be looking at your diet rather than any other compound.

Thread Information