thomas_c is offline New Member

21, soon 22 years old. Not continiuing my HGH use, alternative cycle? Tips?

-I am 21, soon to be 22 years of age.
    -Have been lifting weights since age of 14.
    -Diet is good, eating minimal fat, high carb high protein meals every 3 hours. (Lots of white, brown rice, pasta, potatoes etc with all sort og low fat meets, fish and eggwhites. + also additional dextose and whey protein.) I also use creatine, glutamine, vitamins and minerals, dbrose, liquid amino etc..
    -I have about 6 AAS cycles done up till now,first one at 17 years of age.

The last 8 months I have been reading up on HGH, slin & peptides, and tried first one cycle with GHRP-6 with CJC dac about 4-5 months ago, but decided to go with HGH..
    I am currently working at a professional gym and therefore cannot use any AAS as I easily could get tested and loose my job. If I could, I would of course much rather just cycle test, since I am way too young to use HGH anyway.
    Nevertheless, my craving to get bigger and leaner was to great and I started my first HGH cycle about 3 months ago, in beginning of jan I think it was, using slin along the way after a short while, and also recently adding IGF-1 LR3 to the mix earlier this week. The gains have been great!

But after doing more and more reading/ research on the subject I have come to the conclusion that I am still way too young for HGH use, even though I already knew this, but never did take it as seriously as I should.
    It is not worth the risk of permanently shutting down my own GH production.

I started at 2iu ED, have carefully upped the dose. The last 1,5 months I have been using EOD. 5ius upon waking, followed by slin, and other 5ius post workout followed by slin, and recently added igf lr3 also, 60mcg post workout.
    Some training days I add a additional dose of slin 1 houre pre workout, for the effective synergy between the two shots.
    The brand I am using is generic green tops HGH, and after reading the whole "Chinese HGH Concerns" thread by XL I have become even more skeptical to continuing my HGH use since I dont even know what I am injecting is real! Source is good/trusted, but that i 'sent enough at all.
    BTW Slin has been Novo rapid (humalog), started at 2iu, now using 12 iu per shot.

My questions are as follows:

1. Do you think my own GH production is permanently damaged by my HGH use so far?

2. Will IGF-1 LR3 also shut down my GH production?

3. Is there any other option peptides or compunds I could use to obtain mucle gain, and fat loss without using HGH or AAS, for example MGF, IGF-1 LR3 & insulin , or with peptides like GHRP-6 or CJC/GRF to the mix? Please point me in the right direction here, Need advise.

4. I am thinking of using GHRP-6 and/or other peptides as an PCT for the HGH use, since I am very seriously considering throwing out all my green tops HGH because of the devestating effect on my own GH production, if its even real. The GHRP etc will help my own GH production back on course, right?

Maybe test prop is an alternative, but I got to be really carefull with doing AAS because of the drug tests. but I would like to hear your opinions.
    I would be very thankful for serious tips and answers.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by thomas_c View Post
    -I am 21, soon to be 22 years of age.
    -Have been lifting weights since age of 14.
    -Diet is good, eating minimal fat, high carb high protein meals every 3 hours. (Lots of white, brown rice, pasta, potatoes etc with all sort og low fat meets, fish and eggwhites. + also additional dextose and whey protein.) I also use creatine, glutamine, vitamins and minerals, dbrose, liquid amino etc..
    -I have about 6 AAS cycles done up till now,first one at 17 years of age.

The last 8 months I have been reading up on HGH, slin & peptides, and tried first one cycle with GHRP-6 with CJC dac about 4-5 months ago, but decided to go with HGH..
    I am currently working at a professional gym and therefore cannot use any AAS as I easily could get tested and loose my job. If I could, I would of course much rather just cycle test, since I am way too young to use HGH anyway.
    Nevertheless, my craving to get bigger and leaner was to great and I started my first HGH cycle about 3 months ago, in beginning of jan I think it was, using slin along the way after a short while, and also recently adding IGF-1 LR3 to the mix earlier this week. The gains have been great!

But after doing more and more reading/ research on the subject I have come to the conclusion that I am still way too young for HGH use, even though I already knew this, but never did take it as seriously as I should.
    It is not worth the risk of permanently shutting down my own GH production.

I started at 2iu ED, have carefully upped the dose. The last 1,5 months I have been using EOD. 5ius upon waking, followed by slin, and other 5ius post workout followed by slin, and recently added igf lr3 also, 60mcg post workout.
    Some training days I add a additional dose of slin 1 houre pre workout, for the effective synergy between the two shots.
    The brand I am using is generic green tops HGH, and after reading the whole "Chinese HGH Concerns" thread by XL I have become even more skeptical to continuing my HGH use since I dont even know what I am injecting is real! Source is good/trusted, but that i 'sent enough at all.
    BTW Slin has been Novo rapid (humalog), started at 2iu, now using 12 iu per shot.

My questions are as follows:

1. Do you think my own GH production is permanently damaged by my HGH use so far?

2. Will IGF-1 LR3 also shut down my GH production?

3. Is there any other option peptides or compunds I could use to obtain mucle gain, and fat loss without using HGH or AAS, for example MGF, IGF-1 LR3 & insulin , or with peptides like GHRP-6 or CJC/GRF to the mix? Please point me in the right direction here, Need advise.

4. I am thinking of using GHRP-6 and/or other peptides as an PCT for the HGH use, since I am very seriously considering throwing out all my green tops HGH because of the devestating effect on my own GH production, if its even real. The GHRP etc will help my own GH production back on course, right?

Maybe test prop is an alternative, but I got to be really carefull with doing AAS because of the drug tests. but I would like to hear your opinions.
    I would be very thankful for serious tips and answers.
    WHEW! MAN SAKES ALIVE!!!

A power house of a first post.

THROW THE STUFF AWAY ASAP!

YOU ARE ONLY 21~

Not worth all the risk of shutting down what you already have. You know this. So do it. Please.

Are you competing?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ya man, surpressing your natural hormones at a young age is a bad idea. Theres at least 5 guy, ages 22-25 at my gym right now with ED issues. Using GH at such a young age you also chance that your growth plates arent fused yet and weird things may grow. Fingers, feet, toes , nose , jaw and forehead.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

chi
    chi is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what are your state? besides being 21?

Thanks for ur reply!

Agreed I will throw it away today.
    Its a loose loose situation, if its real 191aa HGH (whom I "think" it is) then I'm shutting down my own natural GH production, If its Chinese garbage then I'm injecting myself with deadly poison. Either way I'm throwing it out today.

No, I am not competing at the moment. I was offered to compete though, a while ago but I am not 100% happy with my total physic just yet. Maybe in a year or two if I progress well

What would a MGF + IGF-1 LR3 + Insulin cycle do to my GH production, will it be okey regards to my age?
    I believe IGF don't have as an negative effect compared to GH, though IGF LR3 most likely (is) going to equate to lower endogenous HGH levels during the cycle, but it shouldn't completely shut my pituitary and HGH levels down?

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Ya man, surpressing your natural hormones at a young age is a bad idea. Theres at least 5 guy, ages 22-25 at my gym right now with ED issues. Using GH at such a young age you also chance that your growth plates arent fused yet and weird things may grow. Fingers, feet, toes , nose , jaw and forehead.
    Thanks for ur reply bro.

Yes I agree. Just couldn't resist trying the real thing, probably the same issue with the youngsters at your gym!
    Stopping today though.

Yes I agree, but don't you think my growth plates already are fused since I started using test at an age of 17?

Quote Originally Posted by chi View Post
    what are your state? besides being 21?
    I am sorry, I am from Norway. English not that good. Can you define what you mean with my state? u mean BW etc?

That's stats or statistics. Height, weight, age, body fat, etc.

BigFrankUK is offline New Member
    Thats a bit soon for it bro i would say you should give it a miss for some years buddy whats ur height weight BMI and so forth?

Thanks for ur reply bro.

Yes I agree. Just couldn't resist trying the real thing, probably the same issue with the youngsters at your gym!
    Stopping today though. GREAT and thank you

Yes I agree, but don't you think my growth plates already are fused since I started using test at an age of 17?
    growth plates usually stop growing completely around 24-25 for males

I am sorry, I am from Norway. English not that good. Can you define what you mean with my state? u mean BW etc?
    STATS:

Age.....21

we need:

Height
    Weight
    Body Fat%
    Training experience
    Goals

STATS:

Age.....21

Height: 187 cm
    Weight: 98,7 KG (I am not sure what that would be in lbs..)
    Body Fat%: 14,5%
    Training experience: 7 Years. Currently working at local proff gym in Norway as training ('supervisor' according to dictionary?) Not sure if that's the correct word.. not personal trainer, but training "guide" if u will, who makes training programs and has follow ups with hes clients etc.. I will start this fall with a Personal Trainer 6 month education school program. To become a licensed personal trainer.
    Goals: Increase muscle mass and reduce body fat. I would like to reach 105KG and would also like to go back to my previous 9,6% body fat

I do Body Composition Analyzer tests at my work so I keep an close monitor of my weight, body fat etc..

Not holding much water at the moment, had bloat at first with the GH but most of it is long gone.. Pretty lean, but could get a LOT leaner.... have gained some fat in ab. area after injecting slin subq. After I started IGF I have injected slin only IM.

hehe its a shame that I am stopping HGH because I am just to receive 1000 HCA capsules in the mail tomorrow.. for the HGH/Slin combo... But its what is best for me. But please come with tips regards to alternative cycle, because I am determent to continue cycling some sort of peptide or compound now that we are closing in on summer. I am thinking MGF, IGF LR3, insulin , any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by thomas_c;55***93
    hehe its a shame that I am stopping HGH because I am just to receive 1000 HCA capsules in the mail tomorrow.. for the HGH/Slin combo... But its what is best for me. But please come with tips regards to alternative cycle, because I am determent to continue cycling some sort of peptide or compound now that we are closing in on summer. I am thinking MGF, IGF LR3, insulin, any thoughts?
    ARE YOU SERIOUS? ALL OF THIS HAS TO STOP ASAP!

Tell me you are kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS? ALL OF THIS HAS TO STOP ASAP!

Tell me you are kidding.
    Not kidding....... HGH needs to stop, and it is stopped. But why are you telling me I cant even use a single cycle of any sort?
    I know I am young, but lets face the facts. I am not going to wait another 3-8 years before cycling again.
    So advice on what I should use in safest way would much rather be appreciated.

Not kidding....... HGH needs to stop, and it is stopped. But why are you telling me I cant even use a single cycle of any sort?
    I know I am young, but lets face the facts. I am not going to wait another 3-8 years before cycling again.
    So advice on what I should use in safest way would much rather be appreciated.
    I am talking about the slin more than anything....

for cycle advice it might be better to start a thread in the Anabolic Q&A.....

The slin is one of the compounds I have done the MOST research on, and I even use a glucometer to be the safest way possible.
    I know it is dangerous, but if used correctly and with respect it is not that a big of an issue really.
    I have also become known to the "feel" of low blood sugar, and feel I have very good control when using it.
    I only use it with great respect.
    If u read earlier in my thread you would see that most AAS I cant use because of the drug tests at my work.

It is definitely an unstable and very dangerous drug, and must be used with great care. which I do. Cant see how me being 21, soon 22 years old would play that of an big role in this part?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You are telling me they test for AAS to have shitty gym job.....Bullshito.

I know a guy from Norway and he said that in Norway you can use steroids but not buy or sell.....

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^ Correct, my brother in law lives over there...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

Its legal to use steroids yes, but when you sign up at a gym like that you sign a sheet that includes that they can test you for steroids . Because they have policis of "doping free gyms". And I know a guy who has worked at the same gym some years ago, and he got tested. Dont tell me what is bullshit in norway or not, I have lived here all my life. It is illegal to buy, or sell steroids. Legal to use yes, if u "find them", or has been given them for "free". If police catch u with steroids they'll take em, and send it to testing. chance of getting it back are slim. Not like it used to be, the rules where not that strickt before.. But u wont get convicted as long as you dont admitt buying them.

Again, can anyone answer me this?
    What would a MGF + IGF-1 LR3 + Insulin cycle do to my GH production, will it be okey regards to my age?
    I believe IGF/MGF don't have as an negative effect compared to GH, though IGF LR3 most likely (is) going to equate to lower endogenous HGH levels during the cycle, but it shouldn't completely shut my pituitary and HGH levels down like HGH?

Maybe insulin is not the way to go with the mgf/igf protocol, but if someone could explain in more detail is would be much appreciated?

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yeah man, insulin by suppository is the way to go for sure.

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by terraj View Post
    Yeah man, insulin by suppository is the way to go for sure.

Best of luck
    what does this mean?

what does this mean?
    So much for advise... Only sarcasm to find here. better try another forum where I'll be taken more seriously I guess.

Thread Information