fif
    fif is offline Junior Member

would HGH help me?

i am naturally a small guy and i would be a twig if i didnt work out, but i still have a small frame. my wrists measure 6.5 inches and my hands are pretty small. i have very thin arms which makes them look small from the front, but they are really 16'' which isnt that small (for somebody who is 5'9).

would the hyperplasia and bone growth effects of HGH cure my problem? this is completely hypothetical and i'm just curious, i have absolutely no plans of running HGH in the near future.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are between 5-15 years old it may help but if you are much older than that I dont think it's going to do much for you.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    OP? what are your stats please. THanks!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fif View Post
    i am naturally a small guy and i would be a twig if i didnt work out, but i still have a small frame. my wrists measure 6.5 inches and my hands are pretty small. i have very thin arms which makes them look small from the front, but they are really 16'' which isnt that small (for somebody who is 5'9).

would the hyperplasia and bone growth effects of HGH cure my problem? this is completely hypothetical and i'm just curious, i have absolutely no plans of running HGH in the near future.
    Stats bro...

If you're a full grown adult HGH probably won't increase your bone growth.

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    No chance after puberty. It's best to accept that you're a small guy, the sooner you achieve acceptment the better for you, because neither HGH nor any other way to increase height

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    OP? what are your stats please. THanks!
    5'9, 185lbs, 20yrs. again, i know i am too young for HGH this is completely a hypothetical question

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    5'9, 185lbs, 20yrs. again, i know i am too young for HGH this is completely a hypothetical question
    That is a relief! Researching is always a good thing.
    Why do you ask? curious.....thanks.

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah bro.. What your bf%??

The fact of the matter is HGH will help almost anyone. It's pretty good stuff. The question shouldn't be will it help me? It should be will it hurt me? The answer to the latter question is a definite maybe, You're playing with your natural rhythm of life. Your body secretes natural growth hormones for your benefit. Introduction of synthetic HGH could cause your natural system to shut down. When you get off your HGH cycle your body won't pick up the slack in HGH. HGH does a lot more then just make you grow. It helps release serotonin so you won't go into depression, it moisturize collagen in your joints, increases your concentration, speeds up healing, etc. You'll diminish these abilities in your body if screw up your natural growth hormone pulses. Will HGH help, yes. Will HGH hurt, maybe.

Thread Information