|2ogue is offline Junior Member

A few questions for a confused noob :)

Hi all and thanks for reading my post.
    I've been reading the guides put up on here by various members. I've just read Redbarrons guide to HGH for the 2nd time.
    A couple of little questions I have.
    The 1st, if I get a 10iu vial of hgh and mix with 1ml of BW or similar, this will give me 100iu's of mix right ?????? So with 100iu's at 5iu per day 5 days a week then that would last me 20 days (4 weeks) Have I understood that correct?

2nd another guide I read by a member who seems very knowledgable (can't remember his name sorry) suggested that taking T4 with HGH will increase its benefits considerably, so how much T4 would be best for me taking 5iu pd of HGH?

3rd on this dose would insulin be recommended? This worries me a lot as it can be very dangerous.

4th The IGF-1 lr3 sold by AR-R - http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/1mg-lyo...-r3-igf-1.html when mixed the recommended way how many iu's does this provide.

I am doing a lot of reading of the guides etc oon here but getting a little confused with a few things. I'm also trying to calculate how much its all gonna cost me.
    Nearly forgot my stats
    I'm 37, 6'1, 211lbs, no idea of body fat at present, although i'm a 'little' out of shape and need to shed maybe 15-20lb of fat to be a more ideal body fat. I trained for several yrs and did several cycles of gear the last being around 10yrs ago. I know my way round a gym etc, but the gear I was sold back then I suspect was far from legit. A lot of it would be marked for veterinary use only. I was young and desperate to get big and would've taken anything if I thought it would help. I'm older and wiser now with a young lad etc so want to be much more carefull about what I use.
    My goal is to gain some decent muscle and lose some body fat, and also for the other benefits that can be got from HGH.
    I will also be doing some AAS.
    Long post, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any advice, its very much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by |2ogue View Post
    2nd another guide I read by a member who seems very knowledgable (can't remember his name sorry).
    Found it, it was Marcus300.

Also I understand that we cannot discuss suppliers etc, but what is the best 'type' of HGH ? Heard jintropin (think thats correct) amongst others mentioned, but which is the best.
    Cheers all

Quote Originally Posted by |2ogue View Post
    Hi all and thanks for reading my post.
    I've been reading the guides put up on here by various members. I've just read Redbarrons guide to HGH for the 2nd time.
    A couple of little questions I have.
    The 1st, if I get a 10iu vial of hgh and mix with 1ml of BW or similar, this will give me 100iu's of mix right ?????? No, a 10iu vial will always be 10iu regardless of how much bac water you mix it with.So with 100iu's at 5iu per day 5 days a week then that would last me 20 days (4 weeks) Have I understood that correct? No, a 10iu vial at 5iu per day will last 2 days. If you mix 1ml bac water with a 10iu vial whatever number you draw to on your insulin pin will be how many iu of GH you are injecting (minus the 0)

2nd another guide I read by a member who seems very knowledgable (can't remember his name sorry) suggested that taking T4 with HGH will increase its benefits considerably, so how much T4 would be best for me taking 5iu pd of HGH? T4 optimizing the effects of GH is a theory, not backed up by studies or facts. GH can suppress thyroid function in some people, especially at higher doses, in which case supplementing with T4 would be necessary.

3rd on this dose would insulin be recommended? This worries me a lot as it can be very dangerous. Insulin IMO is for very advanced bodybuilders only, ie. leave it alone - it can kill you

4th The IGF-1 lr3 sold by AR-R - http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/1mg-lyo...-r3-igf-1.html when mixed the recommended way how many iu's does this provide.

I am doing a lot of reading of the guides etc oon here but getting a little confused with a few things. I'm also trying to calculate how much its all gonna cost me.
    Nearly forgot my stats
    I'm 37, 6'1, 211lbs, no idea of body fat at present, although i'm a 'little' out of shape and need to shed maybe 15-20lb of fat to be a more ideal body fat. I trained for several yrs and did several cycles of gear the last being around 10yrs ago. I know my way round a gym etc, but the gear I was sold back then I suspect was far from legit. A lot of it would be marked for veterinary use only. I was young and desperate to get big and would've taken anything if I thought it would help. I'm older and wiser now with a young lad etc so want to be much more carefull about what I use.
    My goal is to gain some decent muscle and lose some body fat, and also for the other benefits that can be got from HGH.
    I will also be doing some AAS. I would run the GH by itself for a few months before cycling to see how your body reacts and to drop some BF. Especially if you're gonna run chinese GH.
    Long post, thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any advice, its very much appreciated.
    Answers in bold above. To answer your other post, any US pharmaceutical grade GH is best.

Cheers, I suppose it should have been common sence really with the 10iu capsule, its never gonna hold 100iu is it
    What about the 1mg of IGF-I lr3 that AR-R sells, how much do you get from that when its made up. Haven't seen a guide yet for mixing that, is it mixed the same way as HGH? How many days would I get from it on say 4iu per day?
    I'm kinda glad you say not to use the insulin , wasn't keen on that idea at all. As you suggested I would prob start on the HGH and ramp up as suggested in the guide, it would take 8-9 weeks to build up to 5iu then stay at that for another couple of weeks then introduce the aas.
    This is prob a question for the ar-r forum, but does ar-r sell T4, I can't see it on their site, but maybe under another name.
    I've still lots of reading to do yet before I start any of these things as I don't wanna make the mistakes I've made before. I have a family now and have to be much more responsible. But I've missed the gym and bodybuilding for so long, and can't wait to finally be getting back into it 100%.
    1 last thing, what brand/type/named HGH is regarded as the best to use? I've seen a few different names mentioned on the forums, and I understand that specific suppliers can't be mentioned, but what is the name of the type I should look out for?

Thanks again for any help, its a mine field out there

I've managed to answer my own question about the IGF-I LR3. 1mg mixed gives 1000mcg, a typical dose would be 40mcg. Is this about right. Reading a few negative opinions about IGF though. People not getting any real results from it.
    Can anyone answer about whether AR-R sell T4? Does it go under any other name ??
    Is Jintropin a good type of HGH ? People say to get pharma grade not any of the chinese stuff. I believe Jintropin is Chinese though, but have heard it mentioned around these forums.
    Any advice on how to tell what is pharma grade and what is not? Would the pharma grade be US manufactured?
    Would I wait untill i'm upto the 5iu dose before using T4 or start it sooner? What dosage would be best?
    Cheers

Thread Information