heftyharry is offline New Member

Hi All!! Got some HGH questions for you

Weve all seen those guys that look like cavemen. The have the extended foreheads and the massive chins. This is from HGH or so I've been told. I was wondering if all HGH has these side effects or not.

Yup. This is me after pinning just a few units.

Just kidding, I'll quit being a smart ass and give a straight answer now.

The side effects you're talking about is called acromegaly. It is excessive bone and soft tissue growth of the face and extremities due to extremely elevated GH levels either from supplementation of rHGH or naturally occurring disorder of the pituitary.

It only occurs from taking massive amounts of GH for extended periods of time.

lol well that is the look I'm going for. But seriously, what is a massive amount? Like 10 ius a day?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Depends. And depends on the grade as to pharma or not.

I do know that with only 2 units ED with pharma grade my feet grew a size after 6 months.
    Some people react differently. A friend of mine's feet also grew a size as well.

What are your stats? and why do you want to take hgh?

I want to look like the guy Sgt Hartman posted. Jk, seriously I'm going to take it for the new muscle growth and fat loss. I'm probably going to take 5 iu everyday in the morning. My stats are 6 2 200 lbs 17 percent bf.

B.I.G. O is offline New Member
    i was also interested in some questions to be answered about HGH. i really wanted to start taking this stuff, seems safe as long as you take a safe amount of IU's a day? i mainly wanna take it for the lean muscle mass and fat loss plus overall well being. not tryin to get jacked on steriods quick plus dont wanna suffer from the sides. i can get my hands on Nutropin AQ 10mg/2ml pen (5mg/1ml) at a very cheap price. i would only take take 1mg which equals to about 2.7-3IU's a day. any suggestions...

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. O View Post
    i was also interested in some questions to be answered about HGH. i really wanted to start taking this stuff, seems safe as long as you take a safe amount of IU's a day? i mainly wanna take it for the lean muscle mass and fat loss plus overall well being. not tryin to get jacked on steriods quick plus dont wanna suffer from the sides. i can get my hands on Nutropin AQ 10mg/2ml pen (5mg/1ml) at a very cheap price. i would only take take 1mg which equals to about 2.7-3IU's a day. any suggestions...
    Your 19, and this is the 3rd post you have made concerning GH. 11 more years to go

acromegaly is normally due to tumor growth near the pituitary gland causing the gland to produce HGH constantly. Taking moderate amounts of HGH is not a health risk. I've been on 5iu/ed for two and a half year and I don't look like the avatar above. You should be at least 30 before you take HGH. It has a lot of benefits for guys/gals over 30 but could limit or stop natural HGH release in younger people.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    acromegaly is normally due to tumor growth near the pituitary gland causing the gland to produce HGH constantly. Taking moderate amounts of HGH is not a health risk. I've been on 5iu/ed for two and a half year and I don't look like the avatar above. You should be at least 30 before you take HGH. It has a lot of benefits for guys/gals over 30 but could limit or stop natural HGH release in younger people.
    Wow I'd never heard that before. So taking it can permanently shut down natural production? Has that been proven in clinical studies and is a well established fact? Could you please point me to some more info on the subject? Thanks.

parksy is offline Junior Member
    it really just is not necessary at your age... or my age (and 6 years older) you have more than enough natural test and gh in your body to accomplish any fitness goals... given your stats i'd hit the diet section--that is where your answers are!

B.I.G. O is offline New Member
    i asked for information, not for you to shut me down with your "your too young" bullshit. why? if i took small amounts of it wat could be the problem? maybe if ud answer the question i would wait 11 more years. its people like you that makes me wanna say **** it.

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I.G. O View Post
    i asked for information, not for you to shut me down with your "your too young" bullshit. why? if i took small amounts of it wat could be the problem? maybe if ud answer the question i would wait 11 more years. its people like you that makes me wanna say **** it.

Actually this is Heftyharry's thread not yours. And we will not give advice for anyone to young to take the substance they want to know about. If you need clarification that your too young, go see a endocrinologist

Thread Information