DeepDiver is offline Junior Member

HGH and Emotional Side Effects??

Greetings All: I recently (3 weeks) started HGH (Semorelin) 49 yr old, 6 ft, 200Lbs, 1.5IU twice a day. Set up for a six month run. Second time I have used HGH, both Dr Proscribed. Finished up test deca cycle about a month ago, just finishing up PCT. I have researched the labs website and many other generic sites and don’t see anything, but want to ask you folks; Question, could the HGH cause any emotional sides? I have been experiencing emotional ups and downs and anger quicker, I don’t mean huge ups and downs, but I notice I have been arguing a bit more with GF over stupid stuff. Doubt it’s the end of the test cycle because been through enough of those. I remember the first time I did HGH I also had some issues with emotions; I mean I got a divorce! Well cant blame everything on it I guess. Any thoughts?

I've been on HGH for over two years and I haven't noticed any emotional changes. If anything my sense of well being is much higher.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I've been on HGH for over two years and I haven't noticed any emotional changes. If anything my sense of well being is much higher.
    I would have to agree with the above, sounds like it will be AAS cycle related rather than hgh.

DeepDiver is offline Junior Member
    Thanks to both of you, maybe it was wishful thinking, hormones of a youngin, the mind will follow. Will advise if anything changes

Thread Information