ontheway13 is offline New Member

HGH for Sports injuries?

Been playing sports all of my life. Currently 33. Still play rugby at a very high level. Since turning 31 i have noticed the muscle injuries have been coming more regularly and recovery from these injuries gets longer and longer.
    I have been working out much smarter and taking care of my body better as well, but I think the age and mileage is catching up.

Does anyone think there will be any benefit of getting on some hgh? I also know we are not to discuss sources, but would anti-aging clinics see my areas of concern as a good reason to go on? I look at all of the online places and do not trust anything.

I work out about 4 to 5 days a week whether it is training for rugby or in the gym. If i had to guess my bf is around 9-10. It has been about 5 years since the last test and it was about 6 then. I know that mey seem low but true and have always been very lean.

I would also like the hgh for strength and some size increase. I am also aware that it may help for some endurance for rugby.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
    I know I am new to the forum with low post so if anyone would like an email or pm let me know. Thanks

Some studies have shown that GH strengthens connective tissue, tendons, and cartilage, and can also increase bone density, so I guess it would depend on what your specific injuries are.

Here's a good read for an introduction to HGH http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...one-interested

Thanks. I have read that and many of the Other posts.

I have mainly been getting calf and hamstring injuries
    Last edited by ontheway13; 04-12-2011 at 02:31 PM.

I've been on 5iu/ed of HGH for about 2 1/2 years now. I heal faster and I don't have as many injuries and when I get injured I seem to heal faster. I'm 51 so the effects are more pronounced for me.

thanks for the response. That is the kind of stuff I am looking to hear about. I am trying to decide if I want to give it a shot. It has been about 10 years since I have taken anything and back then it was aas. I got great results from that, but do not need that anymore.
    Hopefully more can give me some info, and I will be able to get a good source.

Thanks guys.

thanks for the response. That is the kind of stuff I am looking to hear about. I am trying to decide if I want to give it a shot. It has been about 10 years since I have taken anything and back then it was aas. I got great results from that, but do not need that anymore.
    Hopefully more can give me some info, and I will be able to get a good source.

Thanks guys.

The nice thing about HGH versus AAS for recovery is that I don't really want to get bigger, stronger, have my nuts shrink, and do PCT. HGH is very gradual... Almost natural. I'm older so I'm not looking for a quick fix solution. I wanted a solution that would be more natural.

Thread Information