bzb
    bzb is offline New Member

IGF-1 serious questions

Considering an IGF-1 cycle once I get the money, is there any difference in quality between blue tops from china compared to the ar-r store or any other online supplier? I think I'm going to run 40 mcg ed for 50 days, does that sound decent?

Thanks,
    Beau

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I wouldnt run it for 50 days, that's too long. Start with your mentioned dose and run it for 30 days. The dose can be adjusted within the few days after starting.

Are you going to run it alone or with AAS?

cutting_king is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bzb
    Considering an IGF-1 cycle once I get the money, is there any difference in quality between blue tops from china compared to the ar-r store or any other online supplier? I think I'm going to run 40 mcg ed for 50 days, does that sound decent?

Thanks,
    Beau
    If you want to run it for 50 days at that dosage i wouls suggest sticking to only injecting PWO and only on workout days so that your receptors dont get shut down as quick.
    As for the quality difference between the different manufacturers, its very difficult to say, from my understanding this compound is not approved by the FDA or anyone else and is only available from research companies. While many research companies are very reliable and have a good reputation its going to be hard to know the difference in quality between them because with them only being research chemicals they dont have to conform to quality standards that they usually would. I would say stick with a supplier that you know people have been happy with and you will have a good chance of minimising any potential problems
    King

bzb
    bzb is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova
    I wouldnt run it for 50 days, that's too long. Start with your mentioned dose and run it for 30 days. The dose can be adjusted within the few days after starting.

Are you going to run it alone or with AAS?
    I'll be running it alone, primarily to try and heal an injury. I'll be buying 2000 mcg so I can run it for 30 days and then up the dosage from 40 mcg if I need to.

Humungus is offline New Member
    Has anyone used IGF-1 Lr3 (Lyophilized) 1mg from Arr... if so what dosage are you supposed to use since this is an oral???

Thread Information