TMR
    TMR is offline New Member

HGH comparing two brands, looks diffrent

Comparing a new source of HGH to the one I have been using this is what I have noticed and looking for some expert input. I have been using a brand that seems to be doing a good job but in looking at a new brand from China there is about 1/2 less powder in the vial and it is loose powder where the one I have been using is solid and is not loose powder like the new one. They both are blue tops. Are these brands made differently? They are both 10 iu bottles however the amount of powder and textures are different. Any advise? Thank you.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Seek pharm grade if you want to be 100% sure about your gh, most of the generics from China are crap and full of harmful chemicals, why would you even risk injection something from these second rate labs. Its impossible to say if your vials contain hgh, after all they are just bottles with coloured tops on it could be anything inside and it usual is.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Seek pharm grade if you want to be 100% sure about your gh, most of the generics from China are crap and full of harmful chemicals, why would you even risk injection something from these second rate labs. Its impossible to say if your vials contain hgh, after all they are just bottles with coloured tops on it could be anything inside and it usual is.
    Marcus i have been using yellow tops for a month. I have been looking for pharm grade but no luck have you seen these Thanks Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH comparing two brands, looks diffrent-arf-hgh2.jpg   HGH comparing two brands, looks diffrent-arf-hgh1.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    Marcus i have been using yellow tops for a month. I have been looking for pharm grade but no luck have you seen these Thanks Jim
    Seek pharm grade or a lab what is licenced to sell hgh, all the generic hgh are suspect IMHO why even risk buying from a second rate lab.

There is absolutely zero manufacturing standards when it comes to HGH production in China. Every batch could be different. It's really difficult to say which is "real" based on a picture.

JimInAK is offline Member
    I've been getting HGH from China for over two years with no problems. My blood tests are good and the Chinese product has been consistent and good.

How could this be ??? How does a person get the "real" product ??? How could a person do an OBJECTIVE test, in order to compare products.

This incessant ranting about the poor quality of Chinese HGH should be backed up with some facts. Other than these proclamations of superiority, where are the real facts ???

Ever seen the reefer madness movie produced by the US government to back up their biased and false claims ??? Do you see the similarities in their refusal to examine or to admit the real facts ???

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    I've been getting HGH from China for over two years with no problems. My blood tests are good and the Chinese product has been consistent and good.

How could this be ??? How does a person get the "real" product ??? How could a person do an OBJECTIVE test, in order to compare products.

This incessant ranting about the poor quality of Chinese HGH should be backed up with some facts. Other than these proclamations of superiority, where are the real facts ???

Ever seen the reefer madness movie produced by the US government to back up their biased and false claims ??? Do you see the similarities in their refusal to examine or to admit the real facts ???
    Blood tests mean nothing, they put in IGF in and other chemicals what increase igf levels, also the blood test are not very good to many issues with storage, collection and time tested to be accurate. The only way to see if you have 100% gh is to have the powder tested and to see if the hormone is active. If your happy with your Chinese gh you carry on but I wouldn't use generic gh if it was free and i can honestly say Ive used the best sources out there, its garbage and many people wont admit it because of the money they have spent on this crap. Seek a licenced lab and not a second rate one who is only interested in money and conning the western world.

Check out the china concerned thread,

If your happy carry on, but I wont be fooled again and I advice members not to be either.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Blood tests mean nothing, they put in IGF in and other chemicals what increase igf levels, also the blood test are not very good to many issues with storage, collection and time tested to be accurate. The only way to see if you have 100% gh is to have the powder tested and to see if the hormone is active. If your happy with your Chinese gh you carry on but I wouldn't use generic gh if it was free and i can honestly say Ive used the best sources out there, its garbage and many people wont admit it because of the money they have spent on this crap. Seek a licenced lab and not a second rate one who is only interested in money and conning the western world.

Check out the china concerned thread,

If your happy carry on, but I wont be fooled again and I advice members not to be either.
    I think that's one of all of our points is you keep saying licensed lab but where???? It's not that I'm lazy and won't do the work to find one or that I won't spend the money but I and i should say most can't find what your talking about without a doctor .

Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    I think that's one of all of our points is you keep saying licensed lab but where???? It's not that I'm lazy and won't do the work to find one or that I won't spend the money but I and i should say most can't find what your talking about without a doctor .
    We dont allow source talk on the open board, its against the rules sorry.

You can't and won't find Marcus' licensed lab... it doesn't exist.

Just Google HGH test and you will get more information that available here. Doctors and real labs routinely use an IGF-1 test for inferential readings. That means a high IGF-1 test is directly related to a high HGH level in your blood. This is because HGH causes your liver to produce IGF-1. This statement is not bullshit, it's SCIENCE and cannot be refuted with facts that do not exist.

This site does not prohibit talk about registered testing labs... the prohibition is for specific SOURCES and PRICES. Speaking about the legal use of a legal products and services, such as testing labs, are not prohibited.

The identification of a licensed lab is NOT source talk.

Just Google HGH test and you will get more information that available here. Doctors and real labs routinely use an IGF-1 test for inferential readings. That means a high IGF-1 test is directly related to a high HGH level in your blood. This is because HGH causes your liver to produce IGF-1. This statement is not bullshit, it's SCIENCE and cannot be refuted with facts that do not exist.

This site does not prohibit talk about registered testing labs... the prohibition is for specific SOURCES and PRICES. Speaking about the legal use of a legal products and services, such as testing labs, are not prohibited.

I have recently found a pharm grade lab what sells licenced GH, for your information I have used pharm grade for many yrs and also generics...

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Produce one test that shows these "harmful chemicals" in any generic HGH.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member

Exactly.

If you would of took the time to read the concerns thread relating to Chinese gh you would of seen that finding a lab what test's for the hormones being active is hard and when you do they want close to 10k for the trouble,the Chinese know this that's why many claim get it tested. If you want to make sure you have 100% gh buy from a licenced lab end of story and you dont have to worry or take any risk!! you also need to try pharm grade so you can speak from both sides of the fence instead of from someone who as been buying generic for only 2yrs.

Ive used generic Chinese gh on and off for the last 8 to 10yrs and ive also have many personal friends/online friends who have used it aswell. Majority have reported bad side effects and in some cases life threatening complications. I have used pharm grade for many yrs previously and i know what it can do and Chinese generics don't even come close. Have you ever heard of anyone claiming that they have bought from pharm grade company and they suspect its fake, no its never been claimed but just look how many claim something is wrong with their generic brand. Its hard to take anything you say when you have zero experience on using pharm grade.

If you also do a search online you will see many concerns regarding Chinese gh. I've had a very good relationship with many Chinese sources some of them are the best you can find but in reality all they are concerned about is money and not the product. I was told by a good Chinese source friend that they are producing all kinds of chemicals what mimic gh side effects and they are also using IGF, anit-diuretic hormones, and other chemicals what simply dont work as good as real gh.

All this as been discussed in the Chinese concern thread so I find it rather irritating to have to keep repeating myself over and over again to someone has never used pharm grade and who wont admit he could of been fooled and wasted his money, dont worry I have wasted enough over the yrs!! I dont express my opinion for any kind of gain, I do it because its what ive seen and what ive experienced over the many yrs of using HGH. Infact its only recent ive found a pharm grade lab what's reasonable and i'm happy they are selling 100% hgh - this can be confirm by two members here who recently bought from this lab which I put them onto and Ive also got around 4 clients who are running them and trust me they dont even come anywhere near genrics.....you buy cheap you get cheap!!!. If you happy taking your generic gh from second rate labs you carry on but I wouldn't take them again if they were free or you paid me to take them.

Best of luck

marcus-

i do respect you and acknowledge your experience. i agree with much of what you say and i do consider the rest.

it does concerns me that you so confidently claim that i am basically poisoning myself, in some of your statements in past posts. however, my personal evidence including how i feel, observation of results and blood tests tell me different.

anyway, if i do well commercial fishing this summer i'll try "real" pharm hgh. and i'll stay on chinese hgh until that time and will compare the difference. and if i grow a third eye or a tail of something from chinese hgh, i'll let you know that too...

thanks for your advice and trying to help.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    marcus-

i do respect you and acknowledge your experience. i agree with much of what you say and i do consider the rest.

it does concerns me that you so confidently claim that i am basically poisoning myself, in some of your statements in past posts. however, my personal evidence including how i feel, observation of results and blood tests tell me different.

anyway, if i do well commercial fishing this summer i'll try "real" pharm hgh. and i'll stay on chinese hgh until that time and will compare the difference. and if i grow a third eye or a tail of something from chinese hgh, i'll let you know that too...

thanks for your advice and trying to help.

I have to agree with Marcus on this one. I've tried differnet Chinese hgh and I think I'm out, convinced it's fake, under dosed, or just crap. If you have ever used a pharm grade like serostim then you would agree, the difference is unbievable.

nate1235 is offline New Member
    Sounds like Marcus might know what he's talking about. I'm no expert on these things, just barely getting into it, actually, and doing a lot of research. All I know is whenever someone orders a car part from china, it's not a matter of if it will fail, but when.

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    I agreed with Marcus, my personal experience with hgh buying from china with no results, expending money on that product its a wrong doing. After buying pharma grade from my trt doctor, wich 15 uis cost as much of 200 uis from china, the results are phenomenal, all my money goes to a good pharma hgh. Won't ever spend money on china junk.

Thread Information