bighauss is offline New Member

Questions on board rules and etiquette

I know the discussion of source and price are not allowed. Is there a site or place that has compiled a list of reputable sources? Is it accep[table to PM a vet for a source verification? Meaning if someone posted they use a certain type, can you ask where they got it via PM?
    I have tried 2 different types both from the same place but would like to try some non generic. Although I am happy with my results so far I thought it would be a good idea to try some different- hopefully higher quality HGH.
    My thought process after reading a number of post is the better the quality the better the results.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hauss

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by bighauss View Post
    I know the discussion of source and price are not allowed. Is there a site or place that has compiled a list of reputable sources? Is it accep[table to PM a vet for a source verification? Meaning if someone posted they use a certain type, can you ask where they got it via PM?
    I have tried 2 different types both from the same place but would like to try some non generic. Although I am happy with my results so far I thought it would be a good idea to try some different- hopefully higher quality HGH.
    My thought process after reading a number of post is the better the quality the better the results.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Hauss
    The best thing to do is to PM a "willing" vet or mod to ask about a source AFTER you have 100 posts and are in good standing for 45 days of activity. Other than that? Keep reading thru the threads and especially the Chinese thread which will give you a good idea as to what members think are legit/ good or not.

The real answer? pharma grade and then you do not have to wonder......
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post

The real answer? pharma grade and then you do not have to wonder......
    This is ludicrous.

Are you saying there is no such thing as faked pharm?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You need to have 100 posts at least and then ask a willing hof'er or vet.
    Buying generic is a risk especially with all the fakes and crap coming out of China, I wouldn't have generic if it was free and IMHO i'd seek pharm grade and be 100% what your putting inside your body,

Thanks for the input all. I would really like to find PHARM grade but I have scoured the net and local sources. Most tell me "yeah....I think it's legit" I am happy with my results from the generic stuff. But like I said would like to try the pharma grade. Especially if what most say that it takes less of the pharma to get the same results. Seems to me the cost would average out. My problem is finding it.
    I respect the 100 post mark, and will patiently wait my time. I have found some on the net that claim to be the real deal but you never know and sinking that much money on an unknown ....... well I don't think I am willing to risk it. My generic source was one that was refered to me by a friend that has used them for a couple of years and had good results.
    I am really glad this board is here, it has definately made some of the hurdles easier as well as answering a bunchj of my questions. Thanks, guys.......and gal.
    Last edited by bighauss; 05-24-2011 at 09:18 AM.

^^^ you are so welcome. What about seeking out an anti-aging clinic? have you done this? they will prescribe HGH fairly easily....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    ^^^ you are so welcome. What about seeking out an anti-aging clinic? have you done this? they will prescribe HGH fairly easily....
    I have and the cost was amazing. 3 to 4 times more expensive than what I am paying now. I thought about it, but realized that if I could afford that then I would just go get LIPO and a tummy tuck........LOL just joking but it was crazy expensive.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    I tried most of the chinese "tops" , blues green along with glos ,rips,hyges until i managed to get hold of pharma grade . Its about 5-6 times the price per iu than most chinese generics but i am using half the dosage i was using so works out say 2 1/2 times the price and after 4 years on generics , the pharma grade is well worth the investment believe me !
    Just go careful as at first i ordered what was ment to be pharma grade from an internet source and all i got for my 6 x the money was fancy relabelled and reboxed green tops!!! The box was lovely though like i had just bought expensive perfume!!!

Quote Originally Posted by turk1968 View Post
    I tried most of the chinese "tops" , blues green along with glos ,rips,hyges until i managed to get hold of pharma grade . Its about 5-6 times the price per iu than most chinese generics but i am using half the dosage i was using so works out say 2 1/2 times the price and after 4 years on generics , the pharma grade is well worth the investment believe me !
    Just go careful as at first i ordered what was ment to be pharma grade from an internet source and all i got for my 6 x the money was fancy relabelled and reboxed green tops!!! The box was lovely though like i had just bought expensive perfume!!!
    edit no fishing pls I found someone local that said they had HYGE. turned out is was a generic with the pinwheel cap. Generic box no labels. Full pharma price. I laughed and said no thanks.
    I guess I will continue with my generics until I get to the 100 post mark. I am getting, what I consider, good results and I will be adding some T4 to my routine assuming it isn't fake.....LOL.

Thanks for the insight all.

^^ yep...sounds to me like you need to start posting away.....giddy up!
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by bighauss View Post
    edit no fishing pls I found someone local that said they had HYGE. turned out is was a generic with the pinwheel cap. Generic box no labels. Full pharma price. I laughed and said no thanks.
    I guess I will continue with my generics until I get to the 100 post mark. I am getting, what I consider, good results and I will be adding some T4 to my routine assuming it isn't fake.....LOL.

Thanks for the insight all.
    Did not realize I was fishing (phishing)? Honestly do not remember what I typed that was deleted. Will the Mod that adjusted me please PM me so I can avoid future mistakes? If I did cast a line it was not intentional. Thanks and my apologies.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    This is ludicrous.

Are you saying there is no such thing as faked pharm?
    When you get if from the pharmacy...yes.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    When you get if from the pharmacy...yes.
    Exactly my point. Unless you get it from the pharmacy or the lab itself, how can you possibly say it can't be fake, and that you don't have to "wonder".

Thread Information