Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Kaytime's Avatar
    Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    240

    Insulin Protocol for me (Advanced members advice please)

    Before i get to my questions i would just like to say that i have used insulin many many times before and i just want to change things up in a certain way which other members do on here.

    I have always done all insulin shots PWO from 15 - 25iu and i do love the fullness and recovery that comes with it aswel but i want to change it up for the midpoint of my cycle. I want to use insulin 2x on training days, One being before breakfast and one being PWO but im curious to know do you take injection right before breakfast in the morning or wait some time before eating? also do i space out the injections? also doses do i use 10iu each dose or stick to same dose i jab PWO?

    My cycle will look like this and i will explain it with good detail so you get the idea

    Wk 1 - 12 800mg Test e
    Wk 1 - 10 400mg Deca
    Wk 1 - 14 600mg Eq
    Wk 3 - 7 Humalog (PWO usually 15 - 25iu)

    Eq is in there mainly for hunger purposes. Deca is for the mass and joint releif. insulin during the middle when most gains start coming along better

    I am already bridging from my last cycle and i plan to compete february next year so plz this would help if you can give me a good answer not a NO/CANT/WONT attitude thankyou

  2. #2
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Before i get to my questions i would just like to say that i have used insulin many many times before and i just want to change things up in a certain way which other members do on here.

    I have always done all insulin shots PWO from 15 - 25iu and i do love the fullness and recovery that comes with it aswel but i want to change it up for the midpoint of my cycle. I want to use insulin 2x on training days, One being before breakfast and one being PWO but im curious to know do you take injection right before breakfast in the morning or wait some time before eating[/B]? also do i space out the injections? also doses do i use 10iu each dose or stick to same dose i jab PWO?

    My cycle will look like this and i will explain it with good detail so you get the idea

    Wk 1 - 12 800mg Test e
    Wk 1 - 10 400mg Deca
    Wk 1 - 14 600mg Eq
    Wk 3 - 7 Humalog (PWO usually 15 - 25iu)

    Eq is in there mainly for hunger purposes. Deca is for the mass and joint releif. insulin during the middle when most gains start coming along better

    I am already bridging from my last cycle and i plan to compete february next year so plz this would help if you can give me a good answer not a NO/CANT/WONT attitude thankyou
    im confused, you say you're experienced with slin yet have to ask this basic question? anyone who does insulin will know how crucial food is after a shot

  3. #3
    Kaytime's Avatar
    Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    240
    sorry but i just ask because i have never done it this way and i dont want to FK it up. i thought i would have to smash a Shake first then eat after.

  4. #4
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    sorry but i just ask because i have never done it this way and i dont want to FK it up. i thought i would have to smash a Shake first then eat after.
    same protocol, you'll need carbs after injecting.

    also although i dont know your stats, thats quite alot of slin you're shooting, im 215lbs and had more than good results on 5ius in morn and 10iu's in the evening after training
    Last edited by dec11; 04-26-2011 at 12:53 PM.

  5. #5
    Kaytime's Avatar
    Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    240
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    same protocol, you'll need carbs after injecting.

    also although i dont know your stats, thats quite alot of slin you're shooting, im 215lbs and had more than good results on 5ius in morn and 10iu's in the evening after training
    Sweet thankyou.

    I am 270lbs with 14%bf my height is 180cm and im just a juice head getting ready to compete soon.. but thankyou for your answer

  6. #6
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Sweet thankyou.

    I am 270lbs with 14%bf my height is 180cm and im just a juice head getting ready to compete soon.. but thankyou for your answer
    fvck, you're a big geezer for sure!
    i found fine cut oats in my shakes invaluable as thy release steadily and over a sustained period, i did have to run to the cupboard afew times though for sugar.
    not 100% sure whether more weight requires more slin though, i know i wouldnt shoot loads of it. its hard to get info on it from the really experienced guys as no one wants to discuss it because of the dangers, which is quite right imo.
    have you any competitive mates who use it?

  7. #7
    Kaytime's Avatar
    Kaytime is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney Australia
    Posts
    240
    Ill give the oats a try. I reckon 15iu's was perfect for me as i plan to now drop it down to that level from now on but main reason i went up higher because i weigh much more so yeah.. It is pretty hard getting information about it and alot of people at the gym who are little roid munchers themselves didnt even know you can use it. There is one guy i know who uses it but he uses it along with HGH and other stuff tho im not ready for hgh yet...

    So would 7iu before breakfast & 15iu PWO be good enough? or should i just keep them both at 7 -7 split?

  8. #8
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaytime View Post
    Ill give the oats a try. I reckon 15iu's was perfect for me as i plan to now drop it down to that level from now on but main reason i went up higher because i weigh much more so yeah.. It is pretty hard getting information about it and alot of people at the gym who are little roid munchers themselves didnt even know you can use it. There is one guy i know who uses it but he uses it along with HGH and other stuff tho im not ready for hgh yet...

    So would 7iu before breakfast & 15iu PWO be good enough? or should i just keep them both at 7 -7 split?
    i found 5iu in the morn and 10iu in the evening ok for me. 10iu's and above was where the dodgy dizzies kicked in for me and no 2 days where the same, use the oats after evening shots (i used a cup full, roughly 100grs) and have a simple carb drink by your side for the 1st 4hrs after injection just incase and im sure you know, no sleeping for 5-6hrs after injection.

    these are just my personal experiences, you need to feel your own ground. this isnt to be taken as advice to anyone reading

  9. #9
    prop402 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    23
    Lol what does it mean if I am like hyperresponding to 2 ius of humanlin r?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •