SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~

Does hgh ever REALLY get out of your body?

If after taking hgh for 6 months (and a bit of test for 9 months), does it ever seriously really leave the body? or are the new muscle cells there forever and ever. And if so, do these muscle cells hang around to be blown up?

I want to get trimmer. Not blow up. So if I work out more and more is this counterintuitive over a period of time? I hope not. Because I do love to ride my bike and swimming. But what about free-weights? Will the hgh I took a few months ago cause me to get bigger looking with lifting?

Thanks for any imput.

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Once you create new muscle cell they are there to stay. However, this doesn't mean you are going to look bulky. If you were taking test, it might make you bulkier.

Honestly, I don't think 6 month HGH cycle will grow enough new muscles tissues to make too much of a difference. I think that hypertrophy of the muscle tissue is the factor that makes one seem larger. The other factor is fat. We all have a set number of fat cells, unless one is ambitious and works at getting more fat cells. We want to minimize the size of the fat cells and increase the size of the muscle cells. Without Test, I just don't believe that women can look like Arnold. Most women I know are more interested in losing fat than gaining a lot of new muscle. HGH is really good at keeping one lean while maintaining the muscle tone. I think it works great on women. I wouldn't discount the clen /T4/keto either for fat loss.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    well i did roughly 6mths on hgh (been off 3mths now) and i have noticed a subtle re-comp in my body shape and fuller appearance.
    i should note i am on trt test, but there is a diff from usual

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DCannon View Post
    Once you create new muscle cell they are there to stay. However, this doesn't mean you are going to look bulky. If you were taking test, it might make you bulkier.
    I was on test too...

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Honestly, I don't think 6 month HGH cycle will grow enough new muscles tissues to make too much of a difference. I think that hypertrophy of the muscle tissue is the factor that makes one seem larger. The other factor is fat. We all have a set number of fat cells, unless one is ambitious and works at getting more fat cells. We want to minimize the size of the fat cells and increase the size of the muscle cells. Without Test, I just don't believe that women can look like Arnold. Most women I know are more interested in losing fat than gaining a lot of new muscle. HGH is really good at keeping one lean while maintaining the muscle tone. I think it works great on women. I wouldn't discount the clen/T4/keto either for fat loss.
    Test mentioned a second time....hmmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    well i did roughly 6mths on hgh (been off 3mths now) and i have noticed a subtle re-comp in my body shape and fuller appearance.
    i should note i am on trt test, but there is a diff from usual
    3's a charm....Test mentioned 3 times now. I bet it was the test which was a big part of this since I was on test for 9 months.....ED......

THANKS GUYS!
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 05-05-2011 at 12:03 PM.

Thread Information