bighauss is offline New Member

40 and giving HGH a try.

Hi all,
    I am 40, male, 6'3", 300lbs.. I started on blue tops 3 weeks ago. I started with 1IU ED for 5 and 2 for one week. 2nd week I went to 2IU same schedule. 3rd week 3IU same schedule. I am now on my forth week and I am at 4IU. I am switching to Hyg. I plan on ramping up to 6IU ED for 5 on 2 off.

My goals are to trim some fat, and build some muscle. I am wondering about side effects. So far the worst I have had is getting very sleepy in the afternoon a little numbness in my fingers and some moderate joint swelling in the fingers.

Prior to starting I had incredible back, knee and shoulder pain. Those are all but gone. slight tinges occasionally.

I exercise 6 days a week. cardio for 15 to 20 minutes 6 mornings a week and weight training 6 evenings a week.

My questions are:
    1. At what point will I see the weight drop?
    2. At these dosages will I see big muscle size improvement or moderate?
    3. I hear mixed messages about the Chinese blue tops, they appear to work, but I also wonder how much of that is my workout and me just wanting to believe.
    4. What experience does anyone have with HYGE? Did my research to make sure I was not getting the fake stuff.

Thanks for the help and any advice given. I have never supplemented before and was always strong as an ox and built decently too. then I hit 35 and divorce and my body went to chit....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bighauss View Post
    Hi all,
    I am 40, male, 6'3", 300lbs.. I started on blue tops 3 weeks ago. I started with 1IU ED for 5 and 2 for one week. 2nd week I went to 2IU same schedule. 3rd week 3IU same schedule. I am now on my forth week and I am at 4IU. I am switching to Hyg. I plan on ramping up to 6IU ED for 5 on 2 off. If you have the finances take HGH everyday instead of 5/2.

My goals are to trim some fat, and build some muscle. I am wondering about side effects. So far the worst I have had is getting very sleepy in the afternoon a little numbness in my fingers and some moderate joint swelling in the fingers. At your current dose that's about all the sides you'll get.

Prior to starting I had incredible back, knee and shoulder pain. Those are all but gone. slight tinges occasionally. HGH retains water in the joints and promotes healing.

I exercise 6 days a week. cardio for 15 to 20 minutes 6 mornings a week and weight training 6 evenings a week.

My questions are:
    1. At what point will I see the weight drop? The weight loss is much more dependent on your diet and not the HGH. There will be some improvement in fat loss but most of the fat loss will occur with diet.
    2. At these dosages will I see big muscle size improvement or moderate? If you want anabolic results from HGH, you have to be at 8iu/ed +. You will see some rounding out of the muscles at 5iu/ed +, but no real muscle growth and hypertrophy.
    3. I hear mixed messages about the Chinese blue tops, they appear to work, but I also wonder how much of that is my workout and me just wanting to believe. I've read a TON of negative posts about Chinese HGH. I wonder how much of that is from first hand experience and how much of it is the momentum. I've been on Chinese bluetops for over 2 years and still having good results. I'm at 5iu/ed.
    4. What experience does anyone have with HYGE? Did my research to make sure I was not getting the fake stuff. Hyge is good stuff, unless it's fake.

Thanks for the help and any advice given. I have never supplemented before and was always strong as an ox and built decently too. then I hit 35 and divorce and my body went to chit....lol.
    Have fun with HGH you'll really love it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Have fun with HGH you'll really love it.
    So far I do. Thanks!!

I have a couple of follow ups.
    1. what is the benefit to injecting twice a day?
    2. Based on what scotchguard02 said "If you want anabolic results from HGH, you have to be at 8iu/ed +. You will see some rounding out of the muscles at 5iu/ed +, but no real muscle growth and hypertrophy."
    If i am planning on using HGH for 6 months, will I get any of the growth if I do 8IU for 1 or 2 of those months? That's a crapload of money to run that for 6 months.
    3. do the mid day sleeppies go away eventually?

Thanks again

nmber21 is offline New Member
    i have had the same sleepyness around the 3pm time and im on chinese green top so im interested to hear someone else with the same thing im on 2iu everyday so far for 1 month....i hope with hard work i will still ba able to build good muscle and lean down is the most i want

customworksking is offline Associate Member
    it only took me 1 kit of blue tops to lean down muscle would take upwards of 10iu a day $$$ adds up quick.. yes it did the same to me @2iu .. b sure n check your blood sugar!

I have read that splitting it can help. One in the morning and one pre work out. Not sure how factual that is but I am trying that this week.
    Custom, did you change your diet as well to lean down or just add the blues and keep working out?
    I am hoping at 4iu a day 5 on 2 off I will see some muscle growth as well. I want to lean down but I also want to build some muscle.

I have read that splitting it can help. One in the morning and one pre work out. Not sure how factual that is but I am trying that this week.
    Custom, did you change your diet as well to lean down or just add the blues and keep working out?
    I am hoping at 4iu a day 5 on 2 off I will see some muscle growth as well. I want to lean down but I also want to build some muscle.
    my diet was spot on ur going to build muscle no matter what GH alone will not cut it @ 4iu.. I run test with gh u get the best of both worlds when u do lean down u will b surprised what u have naturally if i were u i would run test 250 to 500ml a week along side GH .. GH is No JOKE nothing like test if ur looking to grow with GH alone U will need blood work done on a reg basis..If this is ur 1st time don't try n grow via GH get your diet right stick to it and the rest will fall into place trust me.. please check your blood sugar GH has a direct link to your Blood sugar as u know low or high can kill u..
    Last edited by customworksking; 05-09-2011 at 04:16 PM.

HGH is really poor at building muscle IF compared with Testosterone . HGH just does different things than AAS. One must know their goals before they choose HGH or AAS or a combo.

Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    my diet was spot on ur going to build muscle no matter what GH alone will not cut it @ 4iu.. I run test with gh u get the best of both worlds when u do lean down u will b surprised what u have naturally if i were u i would run test 250 to 500ml a week along side GH .. GH is No JOKE nothing like test if ur looking to grow with GH alone U will need blood work done on a reg basis..If this is ur 1st time don't try n grow via GH get your diet right stick to it and the rest will fall into place trust me.. please check your blood sugar GH has a direct link to your Blood sugar as u know low or high can kill u..
    Gotcha, I appreciate the feedback. Right now I am more focused on leaning down. Hell at 300 lbs i need too LOL. I do check my blood sugar and all seems in line. Varies anywhere from 90 to 110. My diet isn't great but I don't eat a lot of junk either. My downfall is soda.
    I thought about running AAS after a year. But I have also heard that running peptides (certain types) can really help too. Any thoughts on that?

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    HGH is really poor at building muscle IF compared with Testosterone. HGH just does different things than AAS. One must know their goals before they choose HGH or AAS or a combo.
    I started with the idea of leaning down, rebuilding years of damage I had done to my body (joints and tendons). As well as some of the mental effects. I can feel my mood elevated for the last 2 weeks. I don't no if that is just psychosomatic or the real deal, but I feel better than I have in 15 years, mentally and physically.

skinnyd is offline New Member
    Whats your food intake like, how many meals a day how much protein?

I drink a protein and vitamin drink in the morning that I mix. Decent size lunch, small snack around 4 usually a handful of pistachios, peanuts or pecans. then a small dinner. My meals consist of mostly a protein, fish or chicken. No fried food, and i have some veggies or a small salad with that. My one vice is sodas.......ok two vices and milk 2%.

Gotcha, I appreciate the feedback. Right now I am more focused on leaning down. Hell at 300 lbs i need too LOL. I do check my blood sugar and all seems in line. Varies anywhere from 90 to 110. My diet isn't great but I don't eat a lot of junk either. My downfall is soda.
    I thought about running AAS after a year. But I have also heard that running peptides (certain types) can really help too. Any thoughts on that?
    find U a good diet 1st for me it's harder to do than workout u will find or as u already know GH will help as long as ur diet is correct At 300 it will take time but don't loose hope..Your blood sugar will not come into play till u lean down after most of ur fat is gone that's when u will need to keep urself n check..that fat is there as a source of energy GH eats fat like crazy once U remove fat is when gh will show some bad or out of the ordinary sides..for me Low blood sugar U may never get any .. lil idea of how I eat to lean down bout this time every year
    14-21 days lean out
    meal 1 10 to 12 egg whites
    meal 2
    50grams whey with natty PB
    meal 3
    8oz chick and fresh Veggies and 1/2 cup nuts cashews or almonds no salt
    meal 4
    50 grams whey with PB
    meal 5 8oz shrimp, tillapia,cod or steak and a veggie
    meal 6
    10 12 egg whites

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    My questions are:
    1. At what point will I see the weight drop?
    2. At these dosages will I see big muscle size improvement or moderate?
    3. I hear mixed messages about the Chinese blue tops, they appear to work, but I also wonder how much of that is my workout and me just wanting to believe.
    4. What experience does anyone have with HYGE? Did my research to make sure I was not getting the fake stuff.
    1. there is no basic rule, but average I'd say 4-6weeks there would be slight improvements, don't expect wonders, in GH intake-duration is important

2. no big muscle, don't expect this. It'll be moderate. Take GH daily
    3. there are many different Blue Tops, I had no personal experience, but some had good results in some logs
    4. if not fake, good to go

Quote Originally Posted by customworksking View Post
    find U a good diet 1st for me it's harder to do than workout u will find or as u already know GH will help as long as ur diet is correct At 300 it will take time but don't loose hope..Your blood sugar will not come into play till u lean down after most of ur fat is gone that's when u will need to keep urself n check..that fat is there as a source of energy GH eats fat like crazy once U remove fat is when gh will show some bad or out of the ordinary sides..for me Low blood sugar U may never get any .. lil idea of how I eat to lean down bout this time every year
    14-21 days lean out
    meal 1 10 to 12 egg whites
    meal 2
    50grams whey with natty PB
    meal 3
    8oz chick and fresh Veggies and 1/2 cup nuts cashews or almonds no salt
    meal 4
    50 grams whey with PB
    meal 5 8oz shrimp, tillapia,cod or steak and a veggie
    meal 6
    10 12 egg whites
    Great info. Thanks for the diet and menu tips. I am already seeing a difference in my overall appearance. Weight loss isn't there. That is what I was looking for, but measurements and how clothes are fitting show the loss as I build muscle. Lovehandels are starting to get smaller!

Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    1. there is no basic rule, but average I'd say 4-6weeks there would be slight improvements, don't expect wonders, in GH intake-duration is important

2. no big muscle, don't expect this. It'll be moderate. Take GH daily
    3. there are many different Blue Tops, I had no personal experience, but some had good results in some logs
    4. if not fake, good to go
    I saw some skin and wrinkle benefits in the 3rd week. started seeing some benefit in how my body bounces back from workouts in week 4. Now I am seeing muscle rising up through the fat that had been there. At 300 lbs. my stomach is still there but getting measurabley smaller.
    After I switched from blue tops to HYGE (generic, which I know are still blue tops) I started seeing some of the sides increase. Joint pain, CTS for the most part. I am, as of Saturday, up to 5IU ED.
    The good side is all of the pains that I had prior have pretty much gone, replaced with HG sides (joint pain) which is much more manageable then what I was dealing with.
    Does the joint pain and CTS go away after awhile, or do I have to stop taking it to get those to go?

dmk327 is offline Associate Member
    What about the fact that AAS only cause hypertrophy vs HGH,IGF-1, and Insulin causing hyperplasia. Hmmm then lets think about new muscle cells and why would you look huge? Thats where AAS as an adjunct comes to mind to give these new cells hypertrophic growth. I am running this experiment as we speak.

I really don't know enough about AAS to add it to my HGH. A lot of my thinking is old school, stuff I heard/learned when I was in my 20's. This is the first time I have supplemented. I have never had a problem gaining strength, but leaning down and adding a little mass has always been an issue. In my youth I was freakishly naturally strong. Words of wisdom would be appreciated.

Thread Information