boxingfan03 is offline New Member

HGH or else for injury

Hi,

So I had an accident and I got bad injuries. I lost my job because of that so I have no more wage.

I heard HGH injections were a kind of miracle for healing injuries. The only thing is that it's extremely expensive.

I was wondering, is there anything else that would help me heal faster, just so I can find job? Because the problem is that I have to feed myself too.

Please help

amar7 is offline Junior Member
    If you don't have a job, how could you possibly afford HGH? Tell me what injury you have from the accident in detail, so I might be able to help

Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    If you don't have a job, how could you possibly afford HGH? Tell me what injury you have from the accident in detail, so I might be able to help
    I have a groin tear and partial tear of my left shoulder.

That was in a car accident and I have no idea how it happened exactly.

Presently, I'm on ''social help''. I recieve money from the government. You can't immagine how shameful that feels

I can imagine that, believe me. did you check a doctor? what was the result?
    HGH would only be useful as an extra, but it never replaces the actual medical treatment you should have to recieve

nate1235 is offline New Member
    I have a groin tear and partial tear of my left shoulder.

That was in a car accident and I have no idea how it happened exactly.

Presently, I'm on ''social help''. I recieve money from the government. You can't immagine how shameful that feels
    Don't feel bad. The aid is meant to help people in your situation. I don't mean to turn this into a debate, but it's the leeches that bug the hell out of anyone who actually cares. They're always looking for free handouts. That doesn't sound like you. From what I've read, HGH should help you out, especially if you're older, but you need to take it for awhile (6 months I believe). Good luck!

HGH will help your healing process. It is not immediate. It will cut your recovery time down by 20% to 30%. That's what I found when I rehabilitated my own injury with HGH.

Quote Originally Posted by amar7 View Post
    I can imagine that, believe me. did you check a doctor? what was the result?
    HGH would only be useful as an extra, but it never replaces the actual medical treatment you should have to recieve
    Well, I had anti-inflamatory and the doctor said I had to rest a lot, for about 6 months. That's what I did, and I lost like 15-20 pounds. Now I'm starting rehabilitation and I'm weak as hell.

There's never really been any treatement appart of rest.

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    This life is tough bro...(Peaks and Valleys). Just hold on and that 2nd Wind will come along.

we're pullin for you...now you got to do your part.

Forget about HGH if you are broke...chits expensive.

2nd that, couldn't have said better,
    my best wishes for your rehabilitation aswell!

You're 19 so your body's producing tons of natural growth hormones and Testosterone . You'll heal a lot quicker than someone my age. Hang in there bro.

hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    You're 19 so your body's producing tons of natural growth hormones and Testosterone. You'll heal a lot quicker than someone my age. Hang in there bro.
    I agree Im 45yrs old and just started HGH and Scotch we are getting old LOL !

Thread Information