F-Genetics is offline Associate Member

HGH cycle four weeks...

I have two questions.
    First off I am getting pretty consistent bruising on injection points. I am aspirating, is there something I am doing wrong? I pinch the skin insert needle, aspirate and slowly inject wait about 10 seconds withdraw the needle and let go of the skin.
    Second question: I also just started a clen and keto run today. I have Tuarine, Potassium, Magnesium and Liv 52. Is the Liv 52 necessary as I found a difference in opininons about its usage.
    If it helps I am running the clen and keto for 42 days.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Aspirating for hgh?.....hope not! Is this what you are doing? Please explain.....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    you don't need to aspired for hgh injection, they are sub cutaneous, with insulin needles, 29 or 31 g (100 uis)
    you need Taurine and liv 52 if you like to keep your liver alive, other wise he will suffer.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    Aspirating for hgh?.....hope not! Is this what you are doing? Please explain.....
    Just slightly pulling back on the syringe plunger to make sure I was not in a vein.

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    you don't need to aspired for hgh injection, they are sub cutaneous, with insulin needles, 29 or 31 g (100 uis)
    you need Taurine and liv 52 if you like to keep your liver alive, other wise he will suffer.
    Yes, correct I am using insulin needles. I have Taurine, potassium and magnesium... How much Taurine should I be taking daily? Just the recommended amount or more? I have the liv 52 also.. Sorry I never read that I do not need to aspirate with insulin needles.
    The Liv 52 says take twice daily before meals. But my other Liver detox stuff says two before bed...Which one is right?

skinnyd is offline New Member
    pinch skin insert needle on angle inject no need to aspirate , its a sub q shot .

hope that helps

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by F-Genetics View Post
    Yes, correct I am using insulin needles. I have Taurine, potassium and magnesium... How much Taurine should I be taking daily? Just the recommended amount or more? I have the liv 52 also.. Sorry I never read that I do not need to aspirate with insulin needles.
    The Liv 52 says take twice daily before meals. But my other Liver detox stuff says two before bed...Which one is right?
    Take Taurine in the morning with breakfast
    Take Live 52 1 in the morning and 1 at night.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    swipe area of skin with alcohol....Pinch some skin and inject and leave the plunger alone once injected...... then pull out syringe ....then wipe with cotton alcohol
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by 38jumper38 View Post
    Take Taurine in the morning with breakfast
    Take Live 52 1 in the morning and 1 at night.
    Cool. I will thanks.

Thread Information