M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

lower right pec/rib cage muscle spasms/fluttering

For the past week I have been getting this intermident muscle spasms/ fluttering toward the bottom of my right pec on top the of rib cage. Not sure if this is linked to the ipamorelin and mod Grf1-29 I'm currently taking. I have been taking 2 shots, 100mcg of each for about 4 weeks now and started getting these last week when I upped the two shots per day to three shots. Anyone else experience this? The fluttering/spasms last about 1-2 seconds and come and go.

Bump...am I the only freak on this board? lol

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    i get stuff like that from time to time.. mainly in my tricep but sometimes in my upper right pec.. and i have never taken either of those chems.. and it was never in relation to working out or anything,.. just happened.. i am sure there is nothing to worry about, but wait until you hear from someone who is more experienced with those compounds

Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    i get stuff like that from time to time.. mainly in my tricep but sometimes in my upper right pec.. and i have never taken either of those chems.. and it was never in relation to working out or anything,.. just happened.. i am sure there is nothing to worry about, but wait until you hear from someone who is more experienced with those compounds
    Thanks for the reply...I really do hope it goes away and it's nothing major. It's kinda annoying when I'm watching a movie and the spasm keep coming and going. Seems to persist more when I'm sitting up oppose to laying down.

I get the muscle flutters more often when I'm on cycle. Mostly in the pec and rib cage area. I tried clen /T4/keto for the first time a few months ago and my lips were twitching and fluttering. LOL, it was weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I get the muscle flutters more often when I'm on cycle. Mostly in the pec and rib cage area. I tried clen/T4/keto for the first time a few months ago and my lips were twitching and fluttering. LOL, it was weird.
    lol, I hear ya. Well over the weekend the fluttering/spasms magically went away...not sure why.

Thread Information