Thread: HGH newbie?

andshane80 is offline New Member

HGH newbie?

i am 30 years old. I have been working out straight for 8 years. I am familar with prohormones etc and have used those in past. However, I am looking into HGH because i feel it is safer. However, i am trying to find some and i am curious if someone knows if there is such an HGH that you dont have to inject. I know the spray arent worth it however i have found one where you squirt syringe in your mouth etc but not sure if that works or not. It is priced expensive so seems like real HGH. Just not sure. Please guide me? Thanks

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by andshane80 View Post
    i am 30 years old. I have been working out straight for 8 years. I am familar with prohormones etc and have used those in past. However, I am looking into HGH because i feel it is safer. However, i am trying to find some and i am curious if someone knows if there is such an HGH that you dont have to inject. I know the spray arent worth it however i have found one where you squirt syringe in your mouth etc but not sure if that works or not. It is priced expensive so seems like real HGH. Just not sure. Please guide me? Thanks
    WELCOME!!

INJECTIONS ONLY.....the rest? bunk and fake
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

as far as injections, i am lean already. What would be best injection site on the body and what are the best needle size to order and are there any needles that are easier to inject on the body than the other?
    Last edited by andshane80; 05-24-2011 at 11:18 AM.

What are your goals?

hoping you are referring to injection site as in....where on the body....otherwise please edit
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 05-24-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

i am...where on the body is the best? My goals are to lean up a little and add some muscle MASS. ?

For the sake of the board..please edit and add "on the body"

As far as where? most members like to grab a bit of flesh on the stomach and inject there.....about 2 inches from your belly button (since there are lots of capillaries in the belly button, stay a couple inches away from it)
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 05-24-2011 at 11:09 AM.
    Author Unknown

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by andshane80 View Post
    i am...where on the body is the best? My goals are to lean up a little and add some muscle MASS. ?
    stomach rotate ed inj around bellyy button

Thread Information