Negativezero4 is offline New Member

15mg Norditropin cycle concerns

Hello all! I'm new to the forums and I searched for my question but couldn't find much info. I am 19 years old turning 20 in june in extremely good shape 6% body fat 5'8 190, and I have recently been introduced to hgh and it's effects on athletes and body builders.. Well I have also been told about the side effects such as a acromegaly and a ton of other things. I was going to try a cycle until I started looking at the side effects and now im scared to try it. If anyone has any info on it in younger athletes i'd love if you could let me know any info I need to know. edit,, They are the pharm grade hgh to. Thanks for the replys

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome.

19 or 20?

Way too early for hgh. You can slow or shut down your own natural pulse by relying on the synthetic gh. Not worth it. Plus your growth plates have not completely fused yet more than likely which can lead to odd growth.

Are you planning to compete?

Plus....read the rules please. Thanks.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Negativezero4 is offline New Member
    Even if I took small amounts 3 times a week?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    NOT WORTH IT......physically nor financially

At 19 you should be able to do wonders with all the ton of natural growth hormone you have now. Your levels are at their peak. Do not interfere with this by creating a negative feedback loop which can then lead you to the Over 40 forum.

Eat right
    Train correctly
    Sleep....and I mean go to bed early so you get the best bang for the buck with your heaviest gh pulse in a 24 hour period which is a couple hours after falling asleep. And if you go to bed between 10-12 you will be taking advantage of this since the circadian rhythm creates the biggest growht pulse around 2am so if you are already asleep by 12 then a couple hours later is 2am......'tis true....and if you go to bed later you miss this widow of opportunity since after 2 not short there after your clock reverses into wake up mode when your cortisol kicks in.....hence why you need to go to bed earlier than later to take advantage of this.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 05-24-2011 at 10:37 AM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Please read the rules before posting again, thanks

Thread Information