wormwood is offline Associate Member

New to peptides (GHRP-/CJC-1293 advice needed)

Hey guys. I have recently decided (after my 5th cycle) to give up AAS altogether until I am older and my fiance and I have had the 2-3 children which we are planning to have together, and then I will go on TRT and blast and cruise. I felt HORRIBLE last PCT so that's just another reason for me to stop. Anyways I've only been researching peptides for a few days now and this is what I've come up with.

GHRP at 100mcg's 3x per day (upon waking, before workout, before bed)
    CJC-1293 100mcg's 3x per day(upon waking, before workout, before bed)

I'm going to run these a minimum of 5 months and then evaluate as to whether or not I want to continue using them.

Some questions:

1. Is there another peptide that you could reccomend that I stack these with? I was considering IGF-1 but am cautious due to the price. Are there any other peptides besides IGF-1 that would be a good combo to this stack?

2. Does IGF-1 DES ABSOLUTELY NEED to be injected IM or would sub-q suffice as well?

3. Is it okay to reconstitute in the vial that the powder comes in and then draw from that same vial with a slin pin each time that you dose?

4. Have any of you guys had any success in running these compounds without AAS?

DCannon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your protocol looks fine, pretty standard. Start with just the two peptides at first before you decide to add anything else.

For your GHRP you could use either GHRP6, GHRP2 or ipamorelin.
    For the GHRH go with modified GRF1-29.

Always reconstitute in the vial the powder comes in and draw from that vial each time you pin.

Lots of people have had success with these peptides, even without AAS. Results aren't like AAS, meaning you won't put on a bunch of mass in a short period of time, but you will gain quality mass.

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    I used peptides after my first cycle and I believe I gained more solid lean muscle off cycle than while I was on with the peptides. ghrp6 and cjc1293 are a great combo. But I hear that ghrp2 is something like 6 times as powerful as ghrp6, but increases cortisol more as well.
    I found an actuall scientific study on ghrp and ipamorelin but nothing along with cjc1293(grf1-29) Anyone have any real info about this stuff? Like I said I got good results but was is just from the ghrp or did the grf really help that much?

Thread Information