Thread: HGH Question!

soccerlife77 is offline New Member

HGH Question!

Hi everyone, Ive been on gh for about 7 weeks now and have been doing 3iu before bed ed. started with 1iu and worked my way up to 3 with no sides. I have shown some real good fat loss and well being. Would I even see better results going up to 4iu or would that be to much? Also what would be expected by going up to 4? Thanks in advance!

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    do you have a pharma grade?

soccerlife77 is offline New Member
    well its somatropin with a pharma name on it but I beleive its still synthetic blue cap non pharma

38jumper38 is offline Senior Member
    well, if you see good results then move one, I'm using hgh and I like to shoot in the morning, like 4 or 5am, then have some cardio by 6am, and breakfast at 7am, give some time to hgh to work and not eat carbs right after shotting hgh.

The fat loss between 3iu to 4iu is not really noticeable. I went from 3iu/ed to 5iu/ed and I could tell the difference. Added T4 and got better fat loss results.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    I would start splitting your injections up to early morning and mid afternoon that would be a better option than before bed, your cortisol levels are at peak when you first wake up (cortisol is very catabolic) and in the afternoon so adding your hgh at these times would blunt the cortisol effect.

If your going to spend you money on HGH i'd seek pharm grade and not those generics IMHO, it isnt worth the risk.

5ius upwards you will see substantial body composition improvements especially if you run it for long periods of time 6+ months.

I would also sugest runing T4 like Scotch stated,

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I would start splitting your injections up to early morning and mid afternoon that would be a better option than before bed, your cortisol levels are at peak when you first wake up (cortisol is very catabolic) and in the afternoon so adding your hgh at these times would blunt the cortisol effect.

If your going to spend you money on HGH i'd seek pharm grade and not those generics IMHO, it isnt worth the risk.

5ius upwards you will see substantial body composition improvements especially if you run it for long periods of time 6+ months.

I would also sugest runing T4 like Scotch stated,
    Makes since Marcus...so when injecting twice per day morning and afternoon are more optimal then morning and before bed. Does this apply to peptides (GHRP and GHRH) as well? I have been injecting 3 times per day (morn, evening, and before bed)n.

Thread Information