KingB is offline New Member

Diabetes type 1 and steroids

Hello all!

I was diagnosed with diabetes type 1, 4 months ago.

I have some questions about insulin and steroids .

My doctor told me that insulin is very anabolic , and the more muscle i have the easier will it be to control my bloodsugar levels.He also told me that insulin alone will that make it easier for me to build more muscle.
    Im using Levemir and Novorapid.

Will insulin give me some advantage if i start a Testo cycle? Can someone please explain why bodybuilders use insulin? Will it only work for people that produce insulin on their own?

Thanks for any help!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome.

Please hold tight to get expert advice on insulin . It is very tricky and dangerous.

Meantime read some threads to learn more about it.

Enjoy~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    If you browse this site you'll find that a bunch of guys on here (who may or may not be diabetic) use insulin strictly for anabolic purposes. insulin works great in conjunction with AAS, particularly when coming off cycle in the PCT weeks to help keep your hard earned gains. but if you don't want to take any AAS yet you could technically manipulate your insulin doses and benefit from it.

there are a bunch of stickies and articles on this board alone all about insulin that you should look at. i'm not sure how much they would apply to you seeing as how you are already a diabetic but i believe they will help you.

Thread Information