Gavon is offline New Member

IGF-1 lr3 recommendations?

Background on me
    Height: 6
    Weight: 193
    I have been active in weight training for about 11 years and have never wanted the bulky, unnatural physique that some would get through using steroids so I have always stayed away from them. I have reached a point now where I feel like I have peaked and there are some weaknesses in my build that I would like to correct; such as building more mass on my legs, shoulders, and upper chest. I have a good amount of friends who have used steroids and HGH but do not know many who have experimented with IGF and I always found it more of a mental challenge to stay natural and try to compete with them ( when it comes to strength and endurance there was really no comparison but it motivated me). After contemplating this for about a year I have purchased Andropen 275 and Mastabol for an 8 week cycle (first cycle ever) and IGF-1 lr3. Now I have been reading mixed recommendations on the IGF. Some say to take it during your cycle for the best results and others have said take it after with your PCT to help keep your gains. I will be using 50mcg twice a week for about 7 weeks of the IGF.
    So basically what I am asking is should I do it with my steroid cycle or as with my PCT?
    Is there a specific way to come off of an IGF cycle? Either by just lowering the amount used as you are near the end of a cycle and what you would suggest
    From your experiences and research any and every input u give will be greatly appreciated.

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    First of all, good luck with your cycle and hope you enjoy. I'm only commenting on igf use. Start the igf at the start of your cycle. I wouldn't dose it like you are. I would recommend at least every work out day but I prefer ed or 5 on 2 off. 40mcg is an excellent dose but if you have only 1mg 20mcg works well too. You could run 20mcg ed for 50 days. Just pick a variation and try it because everyone responds different. I would say also use it post cycle to try to keep your gains. If this is your first cycle, then you need to have a planned pct with serms. There is no need to taper igf. You can just stop when you are done. I use igf all the time and love it. I get best results during cycles of test. Pre wo or a few hours pwo seems to be very effective. I originally always used igf immediately pwo and worked very well but the new thought is that it will prevent natural mgf from working pwo. Really it's trial and error so pick a time and dose and experiment a little, but that may be difficult since you are using a few new compounds. If you have any questions about how to reconstitute or anything let me know

wow great thank you for your input, its good to learn from someone with personal experience. Im waiting on my PCT to get here then i will start recording my results and take pics so that i can post them. I think i will start IGF at the end of my cycle so that i can be more aware of how each compound affects me since it is my first cycle. Just a quick question, do you usually check your insulin levels while on IGF or do you just keep glucose within reach in case you feel shaky? I am aware that i have to increase my glucose and carbs 20 minutes after my work out but i was not sure if this was going to be a constant risk throughout the day. Thanks again

Don't worry about the igf. It won't bother you as long as you eat before or after the shot. High doses are more likely to cause hypo symptoms. 10g of carbs is probably plenty. I use 30g with creatine with doses up to 80mcg with no issues

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    here is something you might like to read if you have not already

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...96-by-RedBaron

Slim: always providing helpful links and good info. Thanks. Also took your advice on another thread and slowed down on the insulin thought for a little while to build a better base of knowledge. I know how to but want to givebit some more thought.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Userat204 View Post
    Slim: always providing helpful links and good info. Thanks. Also took your advice on another thread and slowed down on the insulin thought for a little while to build a better base of knowledge. I know how to but want to givebit some more thought.
    THANK YOU! nice to hear all of this

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    i was reliably informed not to waste my money on this stuff

Dec11. I think many people expect to much from igf. It's definitely not comparable to aas and probably not hgh but I like it. Think DES igf is a better choice but not everyone responds to igf or likes it. So very well could be a waste of money to many people. it's good to put it out there because I think most people only hear from the people who do like it.

excellent link, i have read it but its good to keep around for a reference. Thanks everyone for your comments and suggestions!

I did cycles with IGF-lr3 and really couldn't tell if I was getting bigger. I did a cycle of AAS and WHAM! I was 25lbs heavier and added 30% to my bench press. I did lose about 15lbs after PCT. Yeah, I ate terribly due to working multiple shifts. For first cycle I did sustanon , Andropen is like sustanon except with a 5th Test ester, and I got sides. I had bad acne all over my body. It stank that I gained all this beautiful muscles but I couldn't show it off because I was covered in acne. Normally, for a first cycle it is recommended a long ester like Test E 500mg/wk for 12weeks. PCT with nolva and clomid. Keep it simple. If there's sides you know what's causing it. Good luck.

hey thanks a lot! when i start my cycle i will post my results

Ok so this response is a little delayed. After my cycle i started my IGF, injecting 5 days a week immediately following my workout followed by a 35g protein shake with added dextrose and carbo gainer. If i was working upper body i would inject intra muscular in both shoulders and for leg days i would inject just under the skin in my lower abs. i have read several posts of people arguing each method for injection so i played around with it. so after my cycle i went from 193lbs to 211lbs and stayed pretty lean. keep in mind i lived off grilled or boiled chicken n white fish and brown rice and lightly cooked veggies about 4 times a day not including breakfast and in between meal snacks. im sure my diet could def use tweeking haha. so taking the IGF along with my PCT (Tamox 20mg/Torem 60mg/HCG ) i continued to feel motivated, strength dropped a little and so did my appetite. i dropped down to 203-205lbs where i continue to fluctuate. Downside to the IGF was that i woke up randomly throughout the night with my arms going numb and it would happen randomly throughout the day. from what i read this is normal for someone using HGH but i didnt hear much about it from IGF users. Any questions or comments please feel free to respond

Thread Information