carver56 is offline New Member

Insulin only cycle - first insulin cycle

Hey guys. I'm planning an insulin cycle. I have no gear and no source ATM (don't PM me about it), so I'm going to take insulin instead - that's unfortuneately what must be done for me to get big in a world of limited resources and a ****ed up political climate. So here's the cycle I'm planning. Please critique it. If there is anything wrong, please tell me.

PS, Safety comes before all else in this cycle. I'm willing to sacrafice extra fat gain for added safety.

Don't worry about my stats, I've been lifting for 10 years, just tell me if this is safe or not!

Equipment:

U100 syringes
    Humalog - duration 2 hours, peak 1 hour
    glucose tablets
    diabetic necklace - incase I pass out, I will be identified as hypoglycemic (instead of a lousy drunk).

Dosing:

Starting with 2UI on the first day, post workout.
    Increasing by 1 UI per day to a maximum of 10UI, post workout.

Procedure:

Workout

Inject Humalog subcutaneously into stomach

Immediately take protein shake with 10xUI of glucose, a bunch of protein, and creatine

Wait 1 hour then take another identical shake to the first one.

After the 2 hour mark, I'm home free.

Throughout the two hour period, I'm going to be snacking on sugary candy. I know this will add fat to me, but IMO safety comes before all else. This will be gradually reduced as I become more confident with insulin.

Duration of cycle:

I workout 7 days a week.
    Cycle will be run for 4 weeks.
    2 months off between cycles. That means 4 cycles a year.

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Following.

1. Humalog, subQ isn't 2 hours in your body, but 5-6 (according to the leaflet).

And the maximum level, are reached at (+/-)75-90 minutes after injection, with a progressive increase.

2. Personally, I like more to take the shake 5 minutes BEFORE the injection.

3. I think you should eat an abundant meal (I mean a "typical" insulin -meal, rice + meat). You mustn't eat more sugar after (+/-) 1 hour, you must eat a slow carbs meal + protein.

4. After 2 hours, you are not "home free". Be careful with this idea man, you can take a good scare with this stuff.

5. Have you read this?

-Putting it all together by RedBaron, read the insulin section.

Good luck bro, and be careful with insulin.

PS: of course, I can be wrong, so if you have another opinion about what I said, I would like to heard it.
    Last edited by Isma; 06-16-2011 at 11:57 AM.

From "Putting it all together" by RedBaron.

IMPORTANT / CRITICAL - Post Insulin Nutrient Routine
    Immediately after Humalog injection – do the following in exacting fashion -
    • Injection + 5 minutes – drink shake with 10g glutamine / 10g creatine / 7 grams of dextrose per IU of Insulin. (If you don’t wish to split the shakes, add the whey isolate described as well here for a single shake).
    • Injection + 15 minutes – drink shake with 65g of whey isolate protein in water (skip if taken with above)
    • Injection + 75 minutes – eat a protein / carb meal with 40-50g of protein, 40-50g of carbs, NO FATS (you may wish to add another 30g or so whey isolate protein drink with this meal if you have tore down sufficient muscle groups to utilize this without it being stored as fat)
    (i.e. – two boneless, skinless chicken breasts baked or grilled, a serving of brown rice, sweet potatoes, or pasta, with green beans)
    Avoid fats for 2-3 hours for Humalog IM, 3-4 hours for Humalog subQ, 4-5 hours for Humulin-R.
    keep some glucose tablets or other simple carbs on hand (Orange Juice, Full sugar Coke, etc.) for the active window of your insulin. Hypo symptoms can and will hit hard and fast and you will have little time to react. This is the main danger of insulin use. . Lack of attention to detail in this area can end in a nice ambulance ride, a visit to the hospital or even a one-way trip to the morgue. Be ready and act smart. The price of stupidity is really, really high.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    WHY do you think you need insulin at 23?
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    OP, humalog peaks around the 1hr mark, but it doesnt mean that it's out of your system an hour after that. humalog clears your blood in roughly 4-5hrs when injected sub-q. but don't go to sleep within 6hrs of injecting just to be on the safe side. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by SlimmerMe View Post
    WHY do you think you need insulin at 23?
    WHY do you need to involve yourself in every god damn thread around here? especially when you are a female who has no first hand experience on the subject. stick to the diet section.

^^^

to fif:

First of all I do not appreciate your cursing....

Second: You need to respect members here whether male or female

Third: We do not advise members who are 23 to take insulin
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 06-17-2011 at 08:27 PM.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    ^^^

to fif:

If you have a problem with what she said you can leave on your own or I can do it for you... up to you... An apology is in order as well
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

carver56 is offline New Member
    Ok guys thanks for the heads up about the active window of humalog. How does this new protocol sound?:

1) Finish workout.

2) Drink 50g protein, 10g creatine, 10 x number of units injected grams of dextrose in a shake.

3) Immediately after drinking, inject 2-10 units of insulin . I will start off with 2 units on the first day, increasing by 1 unit per day, until I max out at 10 units which will be continued for the duration of the 4 week cycle. Insulin will be injected every other day (I workout everyday).

4) 1 hour after injecting insulin, I will eat chicken breast, BROWN rice, green veggies. No fat in this meal, just carbs and protein.

5) 2 hours after injecting insulin, I'll drink 50g more protein, and eat some whole wheat bread.

6) 3 hours after injecting, I'll drink 50g more protein, and eat a whole wheat bagel.

7) 4 hours after injecting, I'll eat some other source of carbs.

Does this sound like a good system? Glucose tabs always on hand. The reason I'm wanting to eat more is because I want to be extra sure not to go hypoglycemic and die.

PS, I'm not answering any questions about my stats. Any personal information I posted on this website is false. My reasons for this is because I don't want my friends/family/boss/cops/etc. seeing me on a steroids website. What is true however is my 10 years of lifting experience. Thanks.
    Last edited by carver56; 06-17-2011 at 10:04 PM.

First of all, I think we can talk with respect between us, it doesn't matter if we are men or women... I'm not agree with the idea of "until 21 you don't need steroids " or "until 28 you don't need insulin ". With 50 you don't need nothing... go natural, but I think that we're here to talk about it, not to argue...

We take steroids or insulin or HGH, because we want to accelerate the process... "we love bodybuilding", "I love this way of live", it's beautiful but it's not true... if you like this life, go 15 years to the gym, and reached (with luck) what I've done in 3 years of steroids.

But, I'm new here, and I'm sure that SlimmerMe have a good reason to say what she said, so I'd like to know the reason of the age and the insulin.

I don't know what the others think... but I see you (carver56) with a very, very, very short idea of what insulin is, what insulin does, and what insulin can do... I hope you don't take this words as an attack... but I think you can have a big and dangerous scare if you use insulin right now...

Tomorrow I'll answer your post man, it's late here.

fif
    fif is offline Junior Member
    ^^^

to fif:

who are you to advise anything concerning any of the drugs mentioned on this board? again, you have no first hand experience and i constantly see you posting in these types of threads. i know you have good intentions and i appreciate what you are trying to do, but take it easy. seriously.

and i apologize if i came off rude in my first post, but i believe i am free to speak my mind on the internet and tell you how i feel. you can do the same about me, love
    Last edited by fif; 06-18-2011 at 05:04 PM.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    Quote Originally Posted by fif View Post
    who are you to advise anything concerning any of the drugs mentioned on this board? again, you have no first hand experience and i constantly see you posting in these types of threads. i know you have good intentions and i appreciate what you are trying to do, but take it easy. seriously.

and i apologize if i came off rude in my first post, but i believe i am free to speak my mind on the internet and tell you how i feel. you can do the same about me, love
    She speaks for the board. Insulin is not something that is unique to men and if you are only gonna talk to people that have experience with insulin go find a diabetes forum. There aren't many on here who have tried insulin so its a small audience. Slimmerme has been reading just about every single thread on this board since before you even joined. Her experience trumps most. Have an open mind.

^^^ thank you Twist. I appreciate it.
    Author Unknown

TO FIF:

You accusation of my posting all over the place is completely unfounded and entirely false. Have I posted in your insulin thread? No.
    Besides, should I desire to post in every single thread, guess what? I will.

As far as my experience you have no idea what my experience is. You are new. I have helped numerous members here in this forum especially with hgh so your assumption that I have no idea about any of these chemicals is naive.

We are all here together to help one another. If you cannot contribute then I suggest you seek another forum.

Meantime working on a better attitude might serve you better than the insulin you are taking.

ps: A sincere apology is not conditional as yours indicates: with a.... but.....dot dot dot.
    Last edited by SlimmerMe; 06-18-2011 at 11:13 PM.
    Author Unknown

layeazy is offline Banned
    A moderator should just clean up the thread without the arguing... its a nice read.

Always with insulin definitely be on the side of caution

good luck hope you get some great gains..

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    OP, humalog peaks around the 1hr mark, but it doesnt mean that it's out of your system an hour after that. humalog clears your blood in roughly 4-5hrs when injected sub-q. but don't go to sleep within 6hrs of injecting just to be on the safe side. good luck

WHY do you need to involve yourself in every god damn thread around here? especially when you are a female who has no first hand experience on the subject. stick to the diet section.
    Why would being female relate to her knowledge on a certain subject??

Reading some of your threads I think you need to concentrate on your own knowledge rather than trying to pick apart a valued staff member's knowledge what shines well above your own.

Slimmerme can also post in any section she see's fit,

Carver,

1. Insulin should be injected every workout day, or even ED. Why do you want to inject EOD?

2. Why are you going to eat every hour? You'll put kg of fat. --> The reason I'm wanting to eat more is because I want to be extra sure not to go hypoglycemic and die.

3. Do you know what kind of carbs, you have to eat each moment?

I'd like that people with more experience and knowleadgment (SlimmerMe, marcus300...) help and teach us... or tell us if we are wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    why would being female relate to her knowledge on a certain subject??

Reading some of your threads i think you need to concentrate on your own knowledge rather than trying to pick apart a valued staff member's knowledge what shines well above your own.

Slimmerme can also post in any section she see's fit,
    Thanks Marcus.
    Author Unknown

gbrice75 is offline AR's Diet Pimp! ~HOF~
    Don't bother with a half-hearted apology. Your condescending tone isn't appreciated or welcome around here. You're right, you can speak your mind all over the internet - but this isn't your internet, this is a board where being a member is a privilege and other members are treated respectfully. I suggest you cut the BS asap.

^^^ Thanks Gbrice.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information