Dianabolman is offline New Member

Gh Pen advise req please

Hi i am a newbie to the GH scene but have done steroids for around 15 years (on and off ), but until this morning i have never tried the stuff before.
    Can anyone please advise me what pens will fit a genotropin AQX 10mg cartridge. I was told on another site that i could use a owen mumford pen but i am unsure what model to get.
    Will any single cartridge insulin pen work with the Geno cartridge? for example NOVO Nordisk, clikstar, autopen 24 e.t.c.?
    I am planning on using geno for 6 months at the very least at 3 - 4iu's, 5 on 2 off for fat removal, will this dosage work for what i want?
    I am 36 years old and in pretty good shape i think ( i trweight train 3 times a week and i run / do cardio workouts twice a week ),but i always seem to hold onto fat around my waist and find it hard to get rid of it completely.
    I would love to stack GH with a steroid cycle but due to where i work they carry out randomn drug tests ( make you pee in a cup and test it ) and i cannot afford to lose my job just to look good, so i have been taking the following supplements listed below over 1 1/2 years.
    I take one serving of usn's muscle fuel anabolic and two servings of IGF1 pure protein a day, i also take Usn 19 anabol testo once a day and SCI-MX NOX 3000 hardcore once a day, i also take CLA throughout the day and some fat burners whilst i train ( hydroxycut e.t.c.)..My meals are pretty loaded with protein but i do have the odd binge day now and again!!
    Will these supplements make any difference while taking GH as the muscle fuel anabolic has quite a lot of carbs in it, and should i carry on taking them.
    Sorry to sound a bit dum but i am new to the gh scene and i really want to get decent results from it.
    Any info would be really appreciated..

Bump to the top..

There are too many members in this forum, that I know of, that use AQ HGH. You might be only a handful of guys that know about that stuff. I'll be curious to see who else uses AQ HGH.

What i am saying is that I dont know anything about this stuff at all really.
    I am completely new to the GH scene, The only info I know is what I have been told by bodybuilding mates and what I have found on the net..
    I Wish someone could give me some advice on here as it's much needed.. I need info desperately.

noserider is offline Banned
    Just use a slin pin to draw out through the stopper. I used Nutropin AQ and that's what I did. The pen just simplifies administration and eliminates having to look at a needle which is a problem when administering on children.
    Each cartridge has 3mls of fluid equaling 30 iu's of gh. So for every 1 ml of fluid you have 10iu's of gh. So 1/10 of an ml will equal 1iu of gh. So for every 10 mark on your slin pin(doesn't matter if your pin goes to 50 or 100) will equal 1 iu of gh for their cartridge.
    Draw to the line on your pin marked 30 for 3ius, or to 40 for 4ius.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Here is a great thread to read re: HGH by RedBaron....

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...d#.Tib0Cs00idM
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thanks for the advice and the link above.. you are a great help.
    I have saved the info in the link to my hard drive for future reference.
    I have been told that i shouldnt eat anything containing carbs at least 90 mins before and after taking my gh shot, would it be ok if i consumed protein within that 90 min window.
    I was thinking of eating egg whites and tuna for breakfast or could i just take some protein in a shake to eliminate the carb problem.
    I take my GH shot at about 6.30 am and then plan to have some protein at 7.15 am, wouldl that be ok?
    Should my diet mostly consist of protein and could i continue taking the supplements that i have listed in the first post as the muscle fuel anabolic is quite carb rich..
    I need to be careful as my diabetes is in my family, my father is hyperglycemic and my grandfather was type 1 diabetic and i really dont want to follow in their footsteps.

noserider is offline Banned
    You need to purchase a BG meter. Take readings first thing am, post injection, with carbs, etc....
    Everyone that uses gh should use one.
    Its Not just for users with predisposition to diabetes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianabolman View Post
    Thanks for the advice and the link above.. you are a great help.
    I have saved the info in the link to my hard drive for future reference.
    I have been told that i shouldnt eat anything containing carbs at least 90 mins before and after taking my gh shot, would it be ok if i consumed protein within that 90 min window.
    I was thinking of eating egg whites and tuna for breakfast or could i just take some protein in a shake to eliminate the carb problem.
    I take my GH shot at about 6.30 am and then plan to have some protein at 7.15 am, wouldl that be ok?
    Should my diet mostly consist of protein and could i continue taking the supplements that i have listed in the first post as the muscle fuel anabolic is quite carb rich..
    I need to be careful as my diabetes is in my family, my father is hyperglycemic and my grandfather was type 1 diabetic and i really dont want to follow in their footsteps.
    You are welcome. Usually it is recommended to wait an hour on either side of injection to eat; especially carbs. So I think you will be fine. And do keep track of your sugar/glucose levels.

There is a thread here I will find for you re: gh and diabetes.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Author Unknown

Thread Information