Angel of death is offline Senior Member

for those of you obtainign HGH legally...how do you get insurance to cover it?

because my doctor said hes going to try and come up with a "gameplan" for me to be able to get my insurance company to cover it...just wondering what that might consist of lol

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    If you figure it out, let us know~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Fevershock is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death View Post
    because my doctor said hes going to try and come up with a "gameplan" for me to be able to get my insurance company to cover it...just wondering what that might consist of lol
    What Slimmer said for sure!

But also to add to this, I've called many a doctors and have one thing that's consistent among all of them. Unless you have a life threatening or terminal disease the doctor will not help you get your insurance to cover it as they can lose their license. NOW there are plenty of docs who will and they don't care. If you know one, well good for you.

If you don't getting a script is simple as calling an anti aging doc and paying the nice premium they charge. Then you have to call the lab and they can actually help you create a case to get your insurance to cover it. You have to get the script then work through the lab. It's also my understanding that due to the price of HGH, that line is very long with most major US labs.

But again what Slimmer said!!

noserider is offline Banned
    Yea seriously, share the "game plan" if it works. Getting the script is the easy part. Getting insurance to cover it (unless you're a child) is damn near impossible. I can count on one hand the number of people I've met that were able to get insurance to pick up the tab.

Thread Information