juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member

Syntropin By Syntrom

Hello fellow Monsters,

Im going to be running a 6 month to 1 year HGH cycle. I think ive found the brand im going to run. Yellow tops !

These are affordable and im getting them from _______, haha

Ive ran AAS cycles in the past and ive heard great things about the HGH so im going to add myself to the list .

Anyone that has used this brand can you please chime in and let us know what you think. thanks. And if you can post some results , either cutting or bulking.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Just another chinese knock off. Get some proper GH and spend the extra money.

so are you saying these are bunk?

or just not as strong as Pharma grade.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have somatropin and they are legit. Blood work and results prove it. I'm not sure if it's from China but it probably is.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I have somatropin and they are legit. Blood work and results prove it. I'm not sure if it's from China but it probably is.
    Hank are talking about the yellow tops from syntrom ?

Maximm is offline Junior Member
    definetely relabeled chinese , better stick to Genheal or Jintropin , specially when pllanning longer cycle- Human grade is best investment always

Guys, i get it. Pharma grade is better.

However i can afford it and i dont have a reliable source for Pharma grade. I do have access to NIPERTROPIN,**********, & SYNTROPIN.

i decided on the **********. 200 IU kit 25 bottle kit x 8IU per Bottle. can anyone speak on their experience with this product ?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Seems you made up your mind....now just take that fake fuc'ing GH and shut up.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG, heres a post of yours from 2006, which story you want to go with. why would you reply like that ?

11-25-2006 01:54 PM#36

BG

No More Mr.NiceGuy

Just for the record, Im getting great results from Hyge at 8iu's, seems to be a good dosage.

BG , Heres another one, you couldnt be happier in 2006 with this same gear im asking about now! We all start somewhere with HGH and i guess unless you have thousands of dollars to spend on pharma grade, this is the last place to ask for advise.

11-03-2006 07:49 PM#32

BG

No More Mr.NiceGuy

and i agree that 8iu is great

-rodge
    I agree also, eight works incredible, be honest actually cutting a little bit too much off. Just upped my calories to make up for it. As for the blue tops I never used them, Hyge all the way now, great prices/results, I couldnt be happier..........unless it was free.

BG
    You did not ask about Hyges did you? Plus look at the dates, if you read the Chinese GH concern thread you will see where I say the original Hyges were good, but the last batches over the past few years were very underdosed if that, you might be lucky to be getting 4iu's of decent GH per 8iu' vial. Hyges are the better of the generics, but thats not what they sell as Syntropin. I believe if they are using the same generics as they used to its IP's yellow tops.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^^

Correct, before the 2008 olympics in China the gh coming from there was very good, ever since the big crack down before and during the olympics theres been nothing but shit coming from there....
    Do not ask me for a source check.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by juttsdm5 View Post
    BG , Heres another one, you couldnt be happier in 2006 with this same gear im asking about now! We all start somewhere with HGH and i guess unless you have thousands of dollars to spend on pharma grade, this is the last place to ask for advise.

11-03-2006 07:49 PM#32

BG

No More Mr.NiceGuy

and i agree that 8iu is great

-rodge
    I agree also, eight works incredible, be honest actually cutting a little bit too much off. Just upped my calories to make up for it. As for the blue tops I never used them, Hyge all the way now, great prices/results, I couldnt be happier..........unless it was free.
    You dont think things change in 5 years?

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    im not calling anyone out i was just wondering why the change.

Olympics, i guess i got my answer .

heres the thing guys, you go with whats availible. and ********** is the best generic at my finger tips.

lets say your car was out of gas and the store only has 87 octain gas but you prefer 93 octain. are you not going to fill up ? this might be a bad example, actually it is but i think you get the idea.

BG
    Man things took a turn for the worst....Remember being able to get your gear tested by SRCS and holding your source accountable for dosages?? I had a few change there labels from 300mgs back down to 250mgs....and they didnt even test that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    ^^^

Correct, before the 2008 olympics in China the gh coming from there was very good, ever since the big crack down before and during the olympics theres been nothing but shit coming from there....
    After ord things got bad, but now that I think about its was after the olympics that it went to complete shit ! I havent used a good generic GH since then, not reds, blues, hyges, rips...all garbage.

im not calling anyone out i was just wondering why the change.

Olympics, i guess i got my answer .

heres the thing guys, you go with whats availible. and ********** is the best generic at my finger tips.

lets say your car was out of gas and the store only has 87 octain gas but you prefer 93 octain. are you not going to fill up ? this might be a bad example, actually it is but i think you get the idea.
    By your analogy though. What if the gas had a large chance of just being water or diesel?
    Also you need gas not hgh. So why risk for something you really dont need just want

i guess i just cant afford it

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    The only thing more expensive than HgH is fake HgH

Flier is offline Productive Member
    What does "Hyge" stand for?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    i guess i just cant afford it
    If you cant afford pharm grade gh dont waste your time and money on generics, they are crap and you will waste all your money on a product what mimics gh sides and blows you full of water. Try proper gh and you will never go bacl, save your money until you cant afford 100% gh then your know exactly what your injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    What does "Hyge" stand for?
    **********. All you have to do is add "tropin" to any word and it's a brand of GH these days. LOL.

listen to what my source had to say. what gets my is hes got exelent feedback.

"Theres the original hype's. and then theres the knock off hype's out of china.
    We sell the knock off's, they are not fake, they are real. Just produced by a
    different company. I have had all of them tested numerous times and they always
    test out. HGH is so cheap these days it not even profitable to put fake huh in
    there as it costs more to make the packaging then it does the actual product in
    it."

They are produced by 2nd rate labs they are NOT pharm grade, your listening to the wrong person, your source is never going to tell you he sells crap is he. Your buying generics what are produced by 2nd rate labs who are only interested in making money. If your happy wasting your money you carry on, best of luck

So is this crap?

The Hyge stuff.

listen to what my source had to say. what gets my is hes got exelent feedback.

"Theres the original hype's. and then theres the knock off hype's out of china.
    We sell the knock off's, they are not fake, they are real. Just produced by a
    different company. I have had all of them tested numerous times and they always
    test out. HGH is so cheap these days it not even profitable to put fake huh in
    there as it costs more to make the packaging then it does the actual product in
    it."
    what do you expect him to say? He is trying to sell to you. It like listening to the used care salesman.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    They are produced by 2nd rate labs they are NOT pharm grade, your listening to the wrong person, your source is never going to tell you he sells crap is he. Your buying generics what are produced by 2nd rate labs who are only interested in making money. If your happy wasting your money you carry on, best of luck
    i know Marcus, i though you guys would get a kick out of this. thats why im sharing.

what do you expect him to say? He is trying to sell to you. It like listening to the used care salesman.
    next thing out of his mouth is going to be" whats it going to take to get you into this brand new box off shit GH?" lol

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    zero down and we can finance it at 0.25% a month

Mark999 is offline Banned
    There are 2 companies in China producing pharm grade hgh with secretion technology. They are sold as OEM prouducts in China and will be exported labeled with a brand. If you don't know the source stay away.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark999 View Post
    There are 2 companies in China producing pharm grade hgh with secretion technology. They are sold as OEM prouducts in China and will be exported labeled with a brand. If you don't know the source stay away.
    What does OEM stand for?
    Anything can be exported with any label, how will I know for sure?
    And even if I know my source, he is only as good as his own source.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    If you cant afford pharm grade gh dont waste your time and money on generics, they are crap and you will waste all your money on a product what mimics gh sides and blows you full of water. Try proper gh and you will never go bacl, save your money until you cant afford 100% gh then your know exactly what your injecting.
    marcus, i agree with you on this HGH debate for the most part. The only thing youve mentioned that i really dont agree on is. I dont think that scammers would go to the extent of putting a combination of med together to mimic HGH sides.

i think that these second rate labs produce HGH . i believe that these chemicals are not as good as pharma grade products becasue they do not have to get approved by governing organizations.

Know and trust your source !

marcus, i agree with you on this HGH debate for the most part. The only thing youve mentioned that i really dont agree on is. I dont think that scammers would go to the extent of putting a combination of med together to mimic HGH sides.

i think that these second rate labs produce HGH . i believe that these chemicals are not as good as pharma grade products becasue they do not have to get approved by governing organizations.

Know and trust your source !
    They are the biggest counterfeit country in the world, they produce chemically constructed eggs, they also manufacture baby foods, toothpaste,dog foods,toys,salts,medications and rec drugs what contain poison's and dangerous chemical's what most of the West have no idea about. Some scientist have openly admitted of constructing super chemicals just to save money and flood the black markets of the West. Do you really believe these second rate labs what don't have a licence going to produce hgh when it cost's millions of dollars for the equipment. They are after one thing and one thing only and that's your money. I was even told by a very good friend in China who is involved in the hgh business that most of the underground labs produced chemicals what mimic hgh sides. Try 100% hgh and you will know what I am talking about. If your happy buying generic hgh then carry on but I've been in this business long enough to know I will not waste anymore money or risk my health on generic crap again even if it was free I still wouldn't inject it. All over the net people are getting more aware of what they are capable of producing, don't be sucked into it and listen to guys who have used pharm grade and generics over the last 20yrs.

BG
    A little tid bit about syntrom, back in the days they sold brown tops as their "syntropin" , the browns were good then. After ord and the olympics they didnt have "syntropin" for a long while but started selling it again. I spoke with them , they said they had their own GH manufactured and was not out of china. So I ordered 500iu's. They sent them.....fucing blue tops and to top it off it had a little slip of paper which had a Chinese business name on it. I flipped, sent them pictures of it. They refunded my money and two weeks later they were selling IP yellow tops. Bunch of bullshit, cant trust any of those sources imo..........

LMFAO, I still had the picture from 09', I forgot some of the vials didnt even have a "puc" powder in them !!!! Shit cant see the writing on the second pic....and the third pic, that was 1 hour after reconstituting and it was still hard in the vial, even after rolling in my hand.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Syntropin By Syntrom-060.jpg   Syntropin By Syntrom-058.jpg   Syntropin By Syntrom-061.jpg  

wow guys, i just did a search for doctors in my area that provide Hormone replacment treatment. One doctor even focuses on bodybuilders primarily. Marcus can i post the website? Its a legit doctors webpage. Not a source.

Im def going to be giving him a call. Id love to get on some pharma Grade,

Mark999 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by First Timer 42 View Post
    What does OEM stand for?
    Anything can be exported with any label, how will I know for sure?
    And even if I know my source, he is only as good as his own source.
    OEM
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origina...t_manufacturer

There are still of "pharm grade" HGH in China.

Thread Information