Thread: Injecting HGH

turk1968 is offline Associate Member

Injecting HGH

I have used most of the generics over 4 years, now on Saizen. I have yet to date noticed any site injection fat loss, i inject the right side of my abdomen which is easiest being right handed. I am 50 this year so suffer from fat storage in some areas worse than others (round my naval and lowerback/obliques) . With the above in mind do you guys think it is better to find the leanest area and inject sub q or fattest areas or does it make no difference as far as absorbtion from under the skin?

Thanks.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Some think site injections work for spot reduction. Some not. But as far as finding the leanest area? Good question. I did stomach and hip and rear and even my knee which hurt at the time. Tried a bunch of areas. And returned to the stomach since so much easier.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I've been using for going on 3 years and have injected in the same spot every morning. I don't notice a localized fat loss. I get WAY more fat loss when I diet and cardio along with HGH.

Thread Information