Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I've had some kind of success

18 75.00%
  • No, I've seen nothing.

6 25.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Isma is offline Associate Member

Go to the heart: Have you had a GOOD experience with Chinese HGH?

So, I think I'm the only one who has used Chinese/Counterfiet/YellowTop HGH with good results...

Am I right? Some in here has had good results with non-legit (non pharma grade) HGH?

Vote on the poll and explain your case.

Thanks guys.

PS: I'm NOT COMPARING the effects of both, I'm not asking if 5 UI of a Chinese brand are less than 5 UI of a legit brand (of course are less!), I'm asking if you've had good results with the Chinese HGH.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    years and years ago i did

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Maybe 1 or two kits years ago were real then once that dried up never again. And thats still a maybe but i believe the first two kits I had of kefei generic was real and NEVER again after that. Only bloat and no results. Pharm grade or nothing for me now.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    years and years ago i did
    Me too, about 3 years or so ago.......

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member
    If your on the fence about picking up Generics, don't. I was close to doing it myself. But rather than picking up the generics i did 2 months of research and decided to go with Pharma Grade. I'm starting september, i was able to do it the right way. ill be starting @ 1.5 IUs a day 5 on 2 off and then moving up to 2 or 3 depending on the sides and results. And how broke i become.

If you ever look at what people write about Generics they are always talking about side effects. You never hear them talking about results. Its funny when you hear, " im on 10IUs and i dont have any sides " lol

Go with the real stuff at first so you at least know what real HGH feels like. And if you want to look around later for quality Generics you will at least have an idea. To just spend hundreds on kit after kit of crap and think its doing something to you because you have CTS is dumb.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Started in 2007 with Ansomone with good results then when it dried up i went through blues/greens/hyges/glos/g tropin then last year on to saizen. I have some ansomone now i am trying as my saizen is becoming harder to get hold of. The first batch of greens i got hold of were quite good but looking back now the only real results were from the original ansomone and the saizen. One thing i will say is that a friend is on one of the chinese brands mentioned alot ( dont ask which one as we all know its a crap shoot with what you get !) and he has made some pretty impressive gains this last year but thats taking a LARGE dose. This leads me to believe some chinese hgh may be very underdosed but with additional chemicals to increase sides ?

To answer your question, the slight results were not worth it for the money i spent on chinese hgh considering i was on between 50 and 100ius per week.

run_n_fool is offline Associate Member
    Have had good results with generic bluetops for past year or so.

So, it looks like if buying Chinese/Generic/YellowTops HGH was a lottery... sometimes you can be lucky and get good stuff, sometimes underdosed and sometimes maybe a termogenic...

My experience with Hypertropin (not Hygertropin) was good (I don't have any interest in the brand Hyper, so if someone think I should avoid names, please let me know), I've used for around 6 months (4-5 IU/ 5on 2 off) was good, my bf low... so, I was surprised when I saw in this forum all the bad things about generics, people usually said (I'm not saying this people lied or whatever, but I just had a good experience with this stuff)...

Still sharing experiences...
    Last edited by Isma; 08-24-2011 at 02:08 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i have had good results for generics been on for 6 months already im sure there underdosed all of them but i cannnot afford pharm grade maybe one day

Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8 View Post
    Being a student and working I dont have too much cash flowing around.
    Even underdosed chinese hgh is cheaper then what the gym rats are trying to charge me for pharmgrade.
    Lets just say for the price that I've seen personally I can get about 6-7 kits of half assed chinese hgh.

I'm still new to it all but I think chinese hgh is a decent starting point then eventually work your way up to bigger and better things.
    so its worth spending $ on cheap chinese GH that probably isnt GH at all? How is that smart?

You're right gixxerboy1, but is not easy to find (at least in Europe) legit HGH, even in the "official" market.

I don't know where do you guys buy your legit HGH... in Canada? I've tried to buy in the States and it's impossible, I've tried to buy in Canada, and it's not easy... so, sometimes you don't have choice... at least this is my experience.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1;5729***
    so its worth spending $ on cheap chinese GH that probably isnt GH at all? How is that smart?
    i have never ran pharm grade which hopefully i can afford next but i do believe the riptropin thats been out over the past year and a half is im sure underdosed compared too pharm grade but still the best stuff out if you have a good source for it i have had excellent results off of it but will eventally compare with pharm grade hopefully soon with rest of stuff out there cant comment

oh im not saying its easy to find or cheap to run human grade. But if it was my choice of chinese or nothing. I would pick nothing and save my cash.

i wish the generics were still good. I used to run them all the time.

I still run generics. I'd explain why I run generics but the last time I did that I got banned.

huh?

Could you explain your experience please?
    Last edited by Isma; 08-26-2011 at 05:02 PM.

Sc0rch is offline Associate Member
    I recently tried generic yellow tops and like them. They are expensive if you don't buy bulk but I get a great bulk discount.

Was using some red top thanktropin for a while and they were strong!

Was thinking about trying hyges next.

But yes, these generics give me the results I was expecting.

Oh and great thread, it should tell the story well.
    Last edited by Sc0rch; 08-27-2011 at 12:36 PM.

they only reason you would have gotten in trouble was for naming lab names. Chinese growth names is the same as ugl's we don't discuss them

So please edit your post again

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    I still run generics. I'd explain why I run generics but the last time I did that I got banned.
    What rule did you specifically break?

Quote Originally Posted by Sc0rch View Post
    What rule did you specifically break?
    edit your post with the gh names

I think there are some differents opinions... it's interesting to read.

Thanks guys.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm currently experiencing great results from somatropin. They have a yellow top.

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    I had great results about 3 years ago (healed my kidney) but recently tried a kit and it's not legit for sure. Pharma grade is amazing though.

Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8 View Post
    I'm paying for a slim chance that it could be decent gh. In my head its better then nothing, lord knows all the pills and vitamins and gnc crap ive wasted cash on.
    Atleast if I even get 20% its better then nothing too me.
    and what if its shit chemicals that hurt you. You are injecting yourself with stuff.

If some stranger just handed you a syringe and said here inject this would you? Well whats the difference?

You're taking the SAME chance with pharm grade unless you get it from a pharmacy. Pharm can be faked, and it's more lucrative to fake pharm since it is more profitable.

I'm willing to bet almost everyone who uses pharm does NOT get it from the pharmacy.

You people need to stop implying that only chinese can be faked...it's ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    I'm currently experiencing great results from somatropin. They have a yellow top.
    Great stuff ...eh?

You're taking the SAME chance with pharm grade unless you get it from a pharmacy. Pharm can be faked, and it's more lucrative to fake pharm since it is more profitable.

I'm willing to bet almost everyone who uses pharm does NOT get it from the pharmacy.

You people need to stop implying that only chinese can be faked...it's ridiculous.
    nobody is saying only chinese can be faked. but you are under the assumption that the chinese are producing real gh

you are assuming there is no such thing as real chinese HGH, which is just as ludicrous as you assuming there is no such thing as fake pharm grade

i agree there is fake pharm grade. I never said there wasnt.

I know alot of people that deal in chinese gh. They still sell it and they tell me not to buy it. And its brands you guys talk about. The chinese scene has changed.

I can get gh in any iu size vial and color top i want from my guy. Then i can go to kinko's and get nice boxes and labels made. And most of you will believe its some great new gh brand.

Great stuff ...eh?
    Ya. I don't care what people say. I can stay so lean while eating whatever I want and doing minimal cardio. Before hgh, I was never like that. I always had a slow metabolism and had to be very careful or kiss the abs goodbye. Not so anymore. I've also put on more size in the last 19 months than I ever thought possible.

and what if its shit chemicals that hurt you. You are injecting yourself with stuff.

If some stranger just handed you a syringe and said here inject this would you? Well whats the difference?
    I agree with you partially. But I have to say that, unless you buy the 100% of your steroids in a pharmacy (tell me that you can do it, and tomorrow I'll be in F. Lauderdale) you're buying unknown-substance steroids.

I've never seen XT Labs in a pharm, I've never seen where Al**Shop it's located, I've never seen in which conditions are the pharma-grade black market steroids are stored... I've never seen in Europe or in the States the 99% of the steroids and the sters that we use in a pharmacy... in fact, the 90% of the substances we use are been avoid in the National Health Systems of the developed country of Europe...

So, if some people are saying (I'm one of them) they've had some results with Chinese stuff (I'm not comparing with which potential results they'd have with real stuff) maybe it's because it's truth... could it be?

PS: I'll repeat it, I'm not comparing the Chinese HGH with the "real" HGH, I'm saying that we've had SOME results with it... so it's not water inside the yellow tops.

I agree you never know 100% with anything.
    but steroids are alot easier for someone to produce then gh.
    GH you need a real lab to produce it.
    And like i've said it seen the difference in Chinese gh over the years and when my source tells me not to buy it for myself then thats a pretty good proof for me.

I have nothing to gain or loose if you guys Chinese gh or not. Just giving my honest opinion

I have nothing to gain or loose if you guys Chinese gh or not. Just giving my honest opinion
    Of course. And I thank you for sharing man.

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    started on chinese .instant sides.great results .switched up to pharm 4 mos later for like 2 mos and didnt notice much differance and now back on chinese again and luv it

freak1 is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    soorry forgot to add that my freind sent the gh out to get tested as weell and came back stronger than what was actually in the vial.

Thanks for sharing freak1.

Quote Originally Posted by freak1 View Post
    soorry forgot to add that my freind sent the gh out to get tested as weell and came back stronger than what was actually in the vial.
    he just sent out his gh to be tested.?

JimInAK is offline Member
    I've taken generic Chinese HGH for two years. I test my blood and my IGF-1 is elevated. I am happy with the results from the product I get from China.

It may not be the best thing, but I have no reason to believe it isn't good. Pharm grade is too expensive for me to consider, so it's Chinese or nothing. As long as my lab tests come back with a 100ng/ml increase for each 1iu/day usage over my base level, then I will continue to take Chinese HGH until I have a solid reason not to.

UP (my message was to short to be updated).

Results at this point, are 10 votes to the "Yes" option, and 4 to the "No".

Quote Originally Posted by JimInAK View Post
    I've taken generic Chinese HGH for two years. I test my blood and my IGF-1 is elevated. I am happy with the results from the product I get from China.

It may not be the best thing, but I have no reason to believe it isn't good. Pharm grade is too expensive for me to consider, so it's Chinese or nothing. As long as my lab tests come back with a 100ng/ml increase for each 1iu/day usage over my base level, then I will continue to take Chinese HGH until I have a solid reason not to.
    amen brother

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I get good results with gh from china, but i've been doing this a long time and the labs that i use only send top tier product to me...

running ghrp at bed time and gh during the day..

now that will be fun to see the blood work on..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information