Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member

Thinking of trying hgh.......

I have tendonitis in both my elbows. Worst injury ever btw. Just wondering what protocol is best in regards to injections. Eg. Directly into the tendon or the general area is ok?

Anyone with experience with growth and injuries please chime in...

bobr is offline New Member
    Deca works better for this IMO. I have tendonitis everywhere and I use HGH-it actually might even make it worse. When I cycle up the deca things improve. You might also try Motrin 800 3x daily.

Thanks mate, what's Morton 800? I'm not familiar with this...

Isma is offline Associate Member
    If I'm not wrong it's ibuprofen in high doses... we usually use it to headhache (ibuprofen in low doses), it's a common anti-inflamatory.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibuprofen

No one in here has used growth for injuries only??

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    Im a carpenter by trade and i have had deadfull problems with my elbows after years of abuse at work and in the gym. I still have a few problems with the outside of one of my elbows but the epicondilitus on the inside ( golfers elbow) was cured by hydrocortisone injections about 3 years ago and has been fine since (almost went overnight) Being 50 this year as you can imagine i have many niggles everywhere , i have used hgh for about 4-5 years now and to be honest I havent noticed any improvement in any injuries etc. Naproxen helps with any tendonitus i have if it gets bad but the tendonosis in my shoulders i just have to manage and put up with, plus occasional dry needling treatment when its gets chronic . Getting older Sucks !!

I'm only 26, and it's sucks! It did come from abuse in the gym. I'm a fridgy by trade so heavy lifting is part of the game also. I had some new cortisone just yesterday and it feels alot better but who knows if it will last! Do u cycle steroids ? Deca in particular. If u have did it help ?

Also surprised to hear that Hgh didn't help

Yes i cycle and run some pretty high dosages. The old injuries are just the same as always but most of them were from when i trained and competed in my 20s. Now its just injury management via thoughtful training. I dont run deca as its not for me just plain old test and hgh now with some orals. Even when i did run it it didnt seem to help , maybe with worn joints but not for injuries .

Deca in low doses helps with joints. Deca 200mg/wk + Test 200mg/wk worked well for me. As for HGH helping with injuries it helped with my shoulder injury. I ran Deca/Test/HGH combo it worked well for me.

Nice thanks mate

secureman40 is offline New Member
    Turk you hit the half century mark also. I hear you on feeling all the old injuries in the gym from long ago. I also competed in the late 70's early 80's and beat myself up along with the marine corp.
    Yeah the 50 year old mark for me is very painful also. good luck to all of you guys and getting older does suck . I just started my HGH today so we will see if it helps me feel like 25 again ha ha

Secureman40

The only advantage in being older is having a fatter wallet to afford pharma hgh! Im on trt and have been for about 18 months and that and 5ius of saizen is great. I had a serious accident last year which i am nearly recovered from ( nearly lost my arm !) . My surgeon said i was healing too fast at times as the wound i had was closing up to fast so stopped the hgh at that time. The hgh has deffinately helped in my recovery but not with the old injuries which are still im afraid there. You will love the effects of proper hgh, the sides i found were quite strong to start with especially tiredness , but now thats gone i am able to low/no carb 5 days a week ,still train hard and feel great. Less carbs as i get older is the only way i lose the fat these days. Best wishes and good luck

secureman40 is offline New Member
    Thanks Turk. I am on trt also.. I am starting to cut back on my carbs and slowly working back to get back in the gym. I did feel really tired the first time I did the HGH and didnt know what was causing it. I started out on a much lower dose this time and feeling fine so far ..just 1 week.
    No carpal tunnel yet like i had last time.. I told the wife I am actually feeling better during the day and I didnt know if it was from the HGH or not.
    Well I am going for the long haul this time so we will see what the outcome is like.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    I shot directly into my knee to help make it feel better. Now whether it did or not? not sure. However I have also heard injecting directly into the tendons can also weaken them even more so~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Slim on the Hgh, that's my Kinda girl :-)

Started the gh/igf on Monday, three days in. Also started something called contrast therapy. Great for injuries and easy to do. Let me know if you guys are interested

Thread Information