daftpunkfunk is offline New Member

Quick question on injection for GHRP-6.

Hi 26 year old male here trying out GHRP-6 for the first time.

I have a few questions about injection:

1. What kind of needle and syringe should I get? I've read a 22-23ga x 1-1.5'' needle would do just fine. Options for a syringe would be 5, 10, 20, and 60 CC.

2. I'm planning on injecting 100 three times a day. I have a 5 mg bottle. How much BW would I have to put in and how much should I take out each time?

3. Where could I purchase BW water? Would regular tap water be fine?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First, you are only going to inject 0.10 cc of this stuff SubQ in your stomach fat, so a 22-23ga 1-1.5" needle is overkill. A 5,10,20,60 CC syringe would be completely inadequate because you can't possibly measure 0.10 cc acurately.

Get some insulin slim pins, 1/2 cc or 1/3 cc. 1 cc will do fine but not optimal. Depending on what you get, the needle will be 29-31 guage and 1/2". Slim pins leave the least amount of medicine in the syringe, because they have the least amount of dead space. Dead space has to be filled with your med when filling the syringe, but it never gets injected.

If the vial with the GHRP-6 powder is large enough, add 1 cc for every mg of peptide. So a 5 mg GHRP-6 vial should have 5 cc of BW added. Then you would inject 0.10 cc to get 100 mcg. If the vial is not large enough, add 2.5 cc of BW and pull 0.05 cc to inject. This will still be 100 mcg.

Many people like adding even less BW. This is fine, but it is harder to do an acurate draw of 0.025 cc or 0.01 cc. Draing 0.1 cc or 0.05 cc is usually accurate and easy on a small slim pin.

Do NOT use tap water!!!

You can buy BW at the same place you buy your GHRP-6. Lots of places sell it. It is 100% legal. It's cheap! Go for the 30 ml vial and use that until it is gone. After you reconstitute your GHRP, throw the syringe and needle you used to draw the BW in the trash. The next time start with a clean, sterile syringe and you can keep the BW for a very long time w/o issue.

You also should read up on CJC-1295 w/o DAC, better known as Mod GRF(1-29). You want to stack this with GHRP for exponential results. W/O the Mod GRF you don't benefit much from the GHRP.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 08-30-2011 at 06:33 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome!

What are your goals? and your other stats? like weight and BF%

Hope you are aware of the appetite increase with ghrp-6.

And at 26? why do you think you need it? curious...

ENJOY THE SITE~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information