buffgator is offline king of mass

hgh newb looking for more help

so I finished my first week of hgh ever today. I dont know if its in my head or if these are results from hgh but ive notice my appetite has gone up drastically, also heavy vivid dreaming and i seem to get pumped easier,and my sex drive has shot up allot. Are these things ive noticed from hgh? A question I have is when I fill my next vial is the ba water I put into the vial suppose to be cold already or can it be room temp. Another question, is hgh suppose to be injected on an empty stomach, and a friend of mine says he does his shots into the muscle instead of fat every third week can that really be done?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm no expert but il tell you what I expericened.

I always keep my bac water refrigerated because it just makes sense to me, the gh has to be refrigerated so why not the bac water. I believe Hgh is better injected in the AM as soon as you get up. Because you can't have any carbs an hour afterwards. Sub-q and IM injections are both fine. I think for memory IM injections release in your body a lot faster

Best of luck anyway brother

juttsdm5 is offline Associate Member
    those sides are right on ! which HGH are you using. Please dont list the Manufacturers name.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    I'm no expert but il tell you what I expericened.

I always keep my bac water refrigerated because it just makes sense to me, the gh has to be refrigerated so why not the bac water. I believe Hgh is better injected in the AM as soon as you get up. Because you can't have any carbs an hour afterwards. Sub-q and IM injections are both fine. I think for memory IM injections release in your body a lot faster

Best of luck anyway brother
    Pre-bed injection is the best by far. This is when your body does its most repairing and growing. Although some people have agrued an AM shot is a higher priority, it turns out the AM shot is the lowest priority, based on studies and logic. Here is why:

Pre-bed is the most important time because of what I said above. So if you do only one injection a day this is the time you do it. If you do 2 or 3 injections a day, chose from the following times based on your needs and goals:

1. 30 to 45 mins before your fasted, aerobic workout is the best time for burning fat. This is because HGH will release fatty acids into the blood and you can burn them off during your fasted aerobic workout. If you don't burn them off with a workout, they eventually settle back into your fat cells. Nothing gained, but nothing lost.
    2. Right after your weight training session. This will best utilize HGH's muscle building capacity, when your body needs it most. To fully benefit, you should take your amino acids 30 mins after injection. If it is a carbless and fatless amino acid mix, you can do it 15 minutes after injection. Do not think that this is more important than pre-bed though. Your body will recover more from a workout at night while you sleep than it will after a workout while you are awake. However, for extra muscle recovery benefit from HGH, this can be your 2nd shot.
    3. Upon rising. This time really has nothing extra to offer. Only do it upon waking if you are doing 3 injections a day, and then do either #1 or #2 above as your 2nd shot, and your fist shot should be pre-bed. Obviously, if you do your fasted aerobic workout in the AM, then this is a great time to do your injection but it is a #2 injection, not a #3 injection!
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 09-08-2011 at 06:13 AM.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    Pre-bed injection is the best by far. This is when your body does its most repairing and growing. Although some people have agrued an AM shot is a higher priority, it turns out the AM shot is the lowest priority, based on studies and logic. Here is why:

Pre-bed is the most important time because of what I said above. So if you do only one injection a day this is the time you do it. If you do 2 or 3 injections a day, chose from the following times based on your needs and goals:

1. 30 to 45 mins before your fasted, aerobic workout is the best time for burning fat. This is because HGH will release fatty acids into the blood and you can burn them off during your fasted aerobic workout. If you don't burn them off with a workout, they eventually settle back into your fat cells. Nothing gained, but nothing lost.
    2. Right after your weight training session. This will best utilize HGH's muscle building capacity, when your body needs it most. To fully benefit, you should take your amino acids 30 mins after injection. If it is a carbless and fatless amino acid mix, you can do it 15 minutes after injection.
    3. Upon rising. This time really has nothing extra to offer. Only do it upon waking if you are doing 3 injections a day, and then do either #1 or #2 above as your 2nd shot, and your fist shot should be pre-bed. Obviously, if you do your fasted aerobic workout in the AM, then this is a great time to do your injection but it is a #2 injection, not a #3 injection!
    You do make some good points especially about injecting before fasted cardio. However Pre bed injections are the worst possible time to inject Hgh. Something about shuting down your natural hgh production. Can't remember where this thread is but hopefully a vet chimes in and explains

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    You do make some good points especially about injecting before fasted cardio. However Pre bed injections are the worst possible time to inject Hgh. Something about shuting down your natural hgh production. Can't remember where this thread is but hopefully a vet chimes in and explains
    Yes, injecting HGH will result in your body not creating HGH on it's down. This happens regardless of when you inject. If your body detects excess amounts of HGH, it won't produce any more. So when you inject, you have to inject enough to account for what your body would produce, plus extra for the extra punch. If you want to penny pinch, yes you will get the most HGH blood levels for your buck if you only inject in the AM; however, if you want to get the most benefit from HGH, you inject at night and accept that you are spending a little more.

If money is an issue, then save a ton and go with quality GHRP and GRF. If you get the quality stuff, this will raise your HGH levels equivalent to doing several IUs a day, and it never shuts down your body's own HGH production. GHRP amplifies the pulses. The key here is getting quality GHRP and GRF. Many people have said they have tried it and had little benefit (you absolutely have to stack the two), but a lot more have said they had great results. The difference is where you get the GHRP and GRF. This is no different thatn HGH. Lots of people have tried HGH and had no results, the difference is they blamed the quality of the product and not HGH.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 09-08-2011 at 06:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post

2. Right after your weight training session. This will best utilize HGH's muscle building capacity, when your body needs it most. To fully benefit, you should take your amino acids 30 mins after injection. If it is a carbless and fatless amino acid mix, you can do it 15 minutes after injection. Do not think that this is more important than pre-bed though. Your body will recover more from a workout at night while you sleep than it will after a workout while you are awake. However, for extra muscle recovery benefit from HGH, this can be your 2nd shot.
    The average aged (26 - 35) healthy adult secretes .4mg or 1.2iu of growth hormone a day with most of that being released about an hour after REM sleep. If you inject pre-bed then you will not get your natural GH release and lose about an iu of natural GH everyday.

Also, if you're gonna list all the pros and cons of different injection times, it should be mentioned that injecting GH within an hour of ingesting simple carbs causes insulin resistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    The average aged (26 - 35) healthy adult secretes .4mg or 1.2iu of growth hormone a day with most of that being released about an hour after REM sleep. If you inject pre-bed then you will not get your natural GH release and lose about an iu of natural GH everyday.
    Which is what I said. So you have to inject .4IU to 1.2IU more a day to get the most benefit from an HGH protocol. And yes, this means you are paying more. But doing 2 IUs pre-bedtime will give you more benefit than doing 1 IU in the morning, in the long run. Let's say you have 0 IUs in your blood pre-bedtime. After your injection of 2 IUs you will have 2 IUs in your blood (ok this is a very rough example). If you naturally have 1 IU in the morning you only have to inject 1 IU to get your blood to 2 IUs in the morning, but your body would have used the 2 IUs must more at night. Again, it comes back to how to get the most from HGH not the most from your wallet. This is what I tried to point out above. If you need to penny pinch, AM is a decent alternative.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Also, if you're gonna list all the pros and cons of different injection times, it should be mentioned that injecting GH within an hour of ingesting simple carbs causes insulin resistance.
    This is true, but I don't see how it impacts the benefits of different injection times. If a person can't refrain from eating for an hour before going to bed, this does not invalidate pre-bed injection as a valid time to inject. It just means that particular person has to learn to stop eating for an hour or accept dosing at a less optimal time.

My whole point in my previous post was optimal times for your body to utilize the HGH and not optimal for your wallet. Nightime stands out in this regard. But as I said, it also means you pay more.
    Last edited by GotNoBlueMilk; 09-08-2011 at 07:27 AM.

Thread Information