better4me is offline New Member

Experiences With Sermoreline

Hi I am new to the forums. I've just began using Sermorelin twice daily. i am supplementing it with 3000 mg of L argentine 2x daily. 200mg Test Cyp every 6 days and HCG between Test cycles, also Anastrozole 5x a week. Has anyone had any successes with Sermorelin or am i wasting my time and resources?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    do you know what that is used for?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sermorelin is a GHRH with a lifetime of roughly 3 minutes once injected. It is also the only FDA approved and prescribed GHRH available. Because of it's incredibly short life, it is a poor choice unless you are working with a doc and having insurance pay for it. Go with Mod GRF (1-29) since it has a life of about 20 minutes. But you really want to stack Mod GRF (1-29) with a GHRP such as GHRP-6, GHRP-2, or Ipamorelin. This gives the greatest GH release.

Yes I am working with a doc but unfortunately not with insurance to pay for the therapy and it is expensive. The doc seem to think I would appreciate the results and as I understand he has other patients using this product.. assuming I decide to continue how long do you think it would take to see any results?

6+ months. It is a way to stimulate GH production. It is also a poor way. You can buy Sermorelin from research chemial companies that sell pepties for a lot less than you pay for a prescription. Just make sure you use a good company. Ar-r .com sells it. You will find it listed as CJC-1293. Ar-r.com has higher prices though. I don't know about quality of their peptides since I have never tried their peptieds.

What is your script? How many mcg's in a shot?

I should add there are a lot of bad research chemical companies out there. The masses don't know chemistry like a few of us do so they don't know what they are looking at. If you decide to go with a research company approach, get 50 posts in the Lounge and then IM me for a source.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    6+ months. It is a way to stimulate GH production. It is also a poor way. You can buy Sermorelin from research chemial companies that sell pepties for a lot less than you pay for a prescription. Just make sure you use a good company. Ar-r .com sells it. You will find it listed as CJC-1293. Ar-r.com has higher prices though. I don't know about quality of their peptides since I have never tried their peptieds.

What is your script? How many mcg's in a shot?
    I will vouch for Ar-r's peptides....quality. IGF, MGF, and melanotan are top notch.

Yes i understood it to stimlulate my GH production.. on an insulin syringe i am using 20ml? the syringe goes from 10 to 100 i just do not know the scale.. and do not have the script in front of me ATM. thank you for the information and assistance.

If it is an insuline syringe, that is 0.20 ml. 20 ml is almost a single shot of liquor. That's a lot of liquid to inject.

cousinD is offline New Member
    Curious to know how Sermorelin is working out for you? I'm looking at ghrp6 and mod.grf 1-29 as GotNoBlueMilk suggested. Any feedback from anyone?

Thread Information