PK-V is offline Productive Member

For those who have used MTI & MTII

Do you get the same nausea wiht MTI as you do with MTII?

Thanks

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hmmm, don't get it from MTII. Never tried MTI. How much are you dosing? Subq, IM?

I do GHRP/GRF 1/2 hour prior to MTII, maybe that helps block the nausia. I do 350 mcg, sometimes subq but mostly IM because I hate the infammed, itchy bump I get from MTII. I get that from a lot of subq injectibles.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    up to 750mcg SQ (MTII)

I work up to that dosage

Even with a small dose I feel like crap for an hour or two after

I'm gonna try out MTI next time round, it might be the PT141 in the MTII or something

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven't tried MTII but PT-141 makes me hot and flush about 30 mins after injecting (1mg). Sucks...it's almost like my blood pressure is through the roof!

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    Do you get the same nausea wiht MTI as you do with MTII?

Thanks
    There is a similar feeling that passes rapidly with MT-I which is nowhere near as intense as a MT-II overdose

DIESELPWR is offline Member
    I never tried mt1 but with mt2 I got some nausea but after the first day or 2 it stopped.. And I got a little itchy at injection site too.. But the biggest side was the raging erections out of nowhere lol

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    we take two now... I dont get any nausea, he gets a tiny bit for like 5min, makes us both a bit horney. tan happins fast even without hitting the beds/booths, I friggan LOVE the stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy4mySweetheart View Post
    we take two now... I dont get any nausea, he gets a tiny bit for like 5min, makes us both a bit horney. tan happins fast even without hitting the beds/booths, I friggan LOVE the stuff
    Nice...what's you guys dosage and duration?

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I do 250 mg EOD. Yes, major wood. So much so that my wife has turned into a woodchuck. At night, she now keeps reaching over in her sleep, looking for wood.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PK-V View Post
    up to 750mcg SQ (MTII)

I work up to that dosage

Even with a small dose I feel like crap for an hour or two after

I'm gonna try out MTI next time round, it might be the PT141 in the MTII or something
    As you should...sounds normal for the sensitive (it's not the PT-141, but the systemic aspect of the peptide). 750mcg MT-II is certainly a dose to take seriously and acclimate to. Not many reasons to argue going higher than 500mcg (other than foolishness/miscalculation/recreation - imho)

SexySweetheart is offline "Decide you want it ƸӜƷ more than your afraid of it"Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Nice...what's you guys dosage and duration?
    I dont remember...we have stopped for a few months cuz he needed to order gear and that shiznits expensive. We are ordering more next weekend, we order like 75bucks worth at a time, but we start out low and increase fairly quickly

Quote Originally Posted by GotNoBlueMilk View Post
    I do 250 mg EOD. Yes, major wood. So much so that my wife has turned into a woodchuck. At night, she now keeps reaching over in her sleep, looking for wood.
    Lol, woodchuck...love that!

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    I was taking 250mcg of MTII eod and had to stop. The nausea was overwhelming and red itchy pin sites. I was wondering the same, if MTI had the same effect?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    I was taking 250mcg of MTII eod and had to stop. The nausea was overwhelming and red itchy pin sites. I was wondering the same, if MTI had the same effect?
    Red itchy pin sites present for any reason? That's hardly acceptable (junky peptide? undesirable solvent?)

EOD doses are enough to prolong desensitization. It's better to dose first at 100mcg, then diligently (daily or 2x/day) administer doses to desensitize => reducing sides (if you are very sensitive)

MT-1 will indeed make you feel ill if too much is dosed, similar feeling to MT-2 for a brief moment. Same protocol is best to start out on it. dose at 250mcg MT-1, 500mcg then up to 1-2mg

Darker natural skin types...those will less mutation get mild results from MT-1 (not a popular research peptide)

Thread Information