DesPr8 is offline Associate Member

Recommend me a good cycle plz

Hello my friends, as of lately I'm thinking about what I truly want so I'm thinking of trying other things including aas.

About me: 33yo, 6'2, 192lbs currently flabby and I'm getting a swimmers body
    Previously: 265lbs+, very inactive and a smoker<stopped smoking and fastfood

Left with stretch marks and stubborn fat and loose skin and flab

What I want is a very lean and strong body. I'm having trouble at the gym and seem to be stuck on the same weights. I would like to gain more strength and lose the flab and fill in this loose skin with about 20lbs of muscle.

What I dont want is side effects like; pimples, small testicles and loose my hair or my sex drive....if anything I want something to increase my sex drive also

Possibly a simple and effective cycle where I can stop after awhile and keep most of my results with the gh. I plan I being on gh for a few years but want aas to kick start my bodies recompositioning.

Any recommendation? Note that im a noob so explain it where I can understand. Also ask me anything cause I really dont want to start taking a bunch of crap that I dont need. I'm currently 5 week on gh at 2.5ius btw.

Oh also kinda down cause my knees are shot from all the running i did to burn the fat. I wanna run again but I have a knee tear. I was thinking of gh, T3, and testosterone < dont know which test to take lol btw.

Thank you friends

anyone? little help

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    You would do well to lift consistently and get your diet in line. That will get you in shape much faster than you think. The guys in the diet section can really help.

AAS will not work for you (in my opinion). If you are out of shape and flabby, things will not magically change by injecting something. Plus, you are already on HGH.

EDIT: I realize I may have made some assumptions. Not sure how out of shape and flabby you are. I was going more by your language than description. It sounds like you aren't incredibly passionate about lifting or eating a great diet. Both those things are needed for AAS to work.
    Last edited by JohnnyVegas; 10-06-2011 at 10:39 AM.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Sounds to me the diet forum would be the best thing to do for now since you need to learn to eat right and train correctly before AAS since "AAS is not in place of" but "in addition to" once you have your body to a level where you actually need it to push to another level entirely.

What do you think your BF is now?

Hope to see ya in the diet section. We all end up there sooner or later!
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I'm back on my diet grind and Im really not out of shape I'm very lean in some areas and others Im very loose.
    I was obese and lost like 70+ pounds so my composition is kinda messed up. I remember I lost alot more weight and was looking sickly and still had flab and fat and loose skin. Pretty much any muscle I have now is all new to me since before I was never active. I find it hard for me to gain on my arms no matter how heavy I sometimes lift. I remember dudes at the gym saying I was skinny strong, cause I would lift like some of the big guys. I dont know my BF and it would probably be too hard to get a accurate reading since Im fat in some areas and lean in others.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Losing 70 pounds is a big deal. I did that once and it changed my life. Big congrats on that!

When I did it I lost all my muscle. I dieted into oblivion...down to 160. I had issues. My point is, I had to grow back from almost nothing. It is totally doable. You said you wanted to put on 20 pounds of muscle, and that is achievable.

Growth isn't just about lifting. Making sure your body has what it needs to build is more than half the battle. I have lifted (off and on) since before I could drive, but I never had the gains that I have had since I started eating right...and I am in my 40s now.

I hope you stick with it, and you can find a lot of help here.

u probably dont gain muscle on ur arms as u say cause u dont gain too much fat on ur arms and thats why theyre skinnier than the rest of ur body but the other areas have more fat so they seem bigger.
    if u get ur bf% down enough like 14% its pretty easy to do naturally its easier to get an acurate assumption wich of ur muscles are lagging.
    and ur strong cause carrying ur previous weight around def made u strong so its easier for u to get in shape and i bet u have biggg calves and legs and gaining muscle for u can be really easy if u fix ur diet.
    if not ur just ganna gain water weight and loose it all post cycle....and cycle again......again....and end up with low test an ugly body and no mre tricks up ur sleeve so pls take the advice and fix ur diet first.
    good luck!

Thread Information