Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jintropin

jjp53 is offline Junior Member

Jintropin

Is Jintropin a good quality GH

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    Well you'll probably hear No on the forum cause its Chinese hgh compared to US pharm grade.
    But its all luck of the draw really like if you hookup is legit and is selling you real gh, if so from there we got if the lab where it was made if it was any good also.
    I got cheap ass blue tops and I'm loving them so far.

So give it a shot I say

What's the best bang for your buck US Pharm grade?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Any pharm grade is the best quality you can get, just try and source the best price

Thanks Marcus I'm thinking of importing from Mexico

Isma is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Any pharm grade is the best quality you can get, just try and source the best price
    Is it so easy to get in the UK?

In the continent it's almost impossible.

sizzlechest is offline Member

here are some pics

here are some pics. Be careful as there is a major scammer pretending to be an authorized dealer on this stuff.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    Jintropin is no longer made. So that is a knockoff Chinese Jin. It may have some HGH in vials- but how much and how good is the question. They do this with one called Kigtropin as well. Neither had been made in roughly 5 years.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8 View Post
    Well you'll probably hear No on the forum cause its Chinese hgh compared to US pharm grade.
    But its all luck of the draw really like if you hookup is legit and is selling you real gh, if so from there we got if the lab where it was made if it was any good also.
    I got cheap ass blue tops and I'm loving them so far.

So give it a shot I say
    no that is a real company. Its not chinese gh thats bad its the generic ugl gh

Why is in Spanish? In Spain we don't have this one, so I guess it is from Mexico... am I right?

PS: Yes it's from Mexico.

It's knockoff Jin from China in Spanish! Haha. It probably does have HGH in it- just generic Chinese. Real Jins were made in China- Not Mexico!

The old jins were great. Also a great price

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    The old jins were great. Also a great price
    Agree tasted them many times!

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    I been using Kigs and so far so good

Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8
    They are good Chinese generics in fake kig labels and boxes. As stated Kigs have been extinct for 5 years. I have seen and held the knockoffs. They are IP blues dressed up.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by DesPr8 View Post
    Kigs are generic rubbish, dont be fooled by the sides or so called results. Buy cheap you get cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300

Kigs are generic rubbish, dont be fooled by the sides or so called results. Buy cheap you get cheap.
    Couldn't have put it better myself.

This stuff is real and made by Gensci. Mexico would not allow Jintropin beacsuse its sounded similar to Genotropin so the distributor had to name it JTPN. Vurrently it only comes in 4iu bottles. I just started and it dissolves slow jst like the real jins. the packaging, vaccum etc.. are all done correct. I called Jensci and they reffered me to them for north Amrica. However they are not cheap , almost double the price of the various tops. But cheaper than saizen, humatrope etc...
    Last edited by sizzlechest; 10-10-2011 at 03:27 PM.

edit the price

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    This stuff is real and made by Gensci. Mexico would not allow Jintropin beacsuse its sounded similar to Genotropin so the distributor had to name it JTPN. Vurrently it only comes in 4iu bottles. I just started and it dissolves slow jst like the real jins. the packaging, vaccum etc.. are all done correct. I called Jensci and they reffered me to them for north Amrica. However they are not cheap at $5 iu. But cheaper than saizen, humatrope etc...
    No way bro. Jintropin was a generic Chinese that was very popular couple years back. Sounds nothing like Genotropin. That's like saying the drug clonidine sounds like klonipin. There is no prescription HGH called JTPN. It is generic Chinese like the rest of them being sold in Mexico and very very expensive for a run of the mill generic Chinese. Don't be fooled.
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-10-2011 at 01:26 PM.

Xxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-10-2011 at 01:28 PM.

----------

-------
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-10-2011 at 01:27 PM.

Keeps posting duplicates! Sorry
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-10-2011 at 01:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    No way bro. Jintropin was a generic Chinese that was very popular couple years back. Sounds nothing like Genotropin. That's like saying the drug clonidine sounds like klonipin. There is no prescription HGH called JTPN. It is generic Chinese like the rest of them being sold in Mexico and very very expensive for a run of the mill generic Chinese. Don't be fooled.
    Jintropin is still around and they make a great product. Im not a sales rep so I could care less. They had some issues so not direct sales to US. The story is that the Mexican FDA !! did not approve the name jintropin because it sounded like Genotropin. Therefore they had to use a different name for mexican market. As a matter of fact the largest buyer the the mexican government for hospitals etc... it was approved this year. Its still made by Gensci and since I did use the originals a few years back I know the product. I will do blood tetst in a few weeks ans let you guys know.

No its made in China for mexican market. Inside the box there are stamps in chinese. But this is specifically ordered and made for mexico. http://jtpn.com.mx/content/jtpn®-qa

Oh it's HGH bro. Just a generic chinese replica of the original. You really have no idea what you are talking about. Whoever gave you this information is not telling the truth. Anyone who knows anything about HGH and has been around knows what I am saying. GL

noserider is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    This stuff is real and made by Gensci. Mexico would not allow Jintropin beacsuse its sounded similar to Genotropin so the distributor had to name it JTPN. Vurrently it only comes in 4iu bottles. I just started and it dissolves slow jst like the real jins. the packaging, vaccum etc.. are all done correct. I called Jensci and they reffered me to them for north Amrica. However they are not cheap , almost double the price of the various tops. But cheaper than saizen, humatrope etc...
    There are two red flags about this company that jump out at me. I only speak of the companies legitimacy not of the quality of the product. I've never used it and don't know anybody else that has.

1. Why would the owner, who just paid a huge fine and got in all kinds of trouble with our gov, send a press release to announce the set up/authorization of production for something that obviously is intended for the US market, right next door?

2. Why does the jtpn rep claim to only sell to docs and hospitals but then give you an email addy and tell you of their special price if you buy 300 or more iu's.

IMO, legitimate businesses that don't want trouble don't help you break your country's law. It should have been a dead end. Kind of like when I write to Anhui asking them about gh and they ignore me or tell me they don't even waste time with US IP addys.

I may be wrong but that whole set up seems too good to be true.

Not illigal in mexico. The product ships with mexican scrip. But obviously they dont sell direct. You have to buy from a doctor.

I'm sorry but you have been fooled. The other noted obvious flaw is that it is sold already reconstituted in break off amps. That is not the way big pharma companies sell their product. None of them. Not one. Not Genotropin, Humatrope, Omnitrope , Tev tropin, Saizen. I would now be skeptical of the contents as well. Steer clear as these are some of the worst looking knock offs as I have ever seen. The box looks like it's from a flea-market. I wouldn't inject those if you paid me. Please be careful- as you can hope their is only BA water in there. 4UI? WTF?Made in China and written in Spanish? Are you joking?? And conveniently an "order now" option on their website. No other legit pharmaceutical company has anything remotely close to that. 0% chance these are pharmaceutical grade.
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-10-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Dead giveaway- on the Q & A section it talks about dosage information for BODYBULDING. No Pharma grade product ever would discuss that! This is a Chinese generic and I am 100% certain. Nice try.

Littlebill,

Go back and take another look at the picture. Its not reconstituted, there are two vials one is the water and the other the HGH. Now Gensci does actually make a reconstituted product that is administered in a pen as well. What you fail to understand is that is strictly for mexican market and doctors easily sell this. Its not like I own Gensci, dont be so serious bro.

Sizzle on the FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS section it talks about bodybuilding suggested dose at 5-8 or whatever IU. What you fail to understand is that a legit pharmaceutical company would NEVER use this verbiage. Plus I emailed them for research purposes only. What did I wake up to? A reply wanting my order and gave me WU info. No thanks. Sizzle I have been in this game a while bro and I would bet the barn that this is UG Chinese generic- distributed out if good ol Mehico. and sold to whoever will pay. It is probable that there is HGH in there on third lol thought. Just NOT from the pharmacy. GL and draw your own conclusion.
    Last edited by littlebill; 10-11-2011 at 03:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest View Post
    Littlebill,

Go back and take another look at the picture. Its not reconstituted, there are two vials one is the water and the other the HGH. Now Gensci does actually make a reconstituted product that is administered in a pen as well. What you fail to understand is that is strictly for mexican market and doctors easily sell this. Its not like I own Gensci, dont be so serious bro.
    There's a reason jtpn doesn't show up in ANY list of pharmaceutical companies in mehico. They're not for real bro. Not saying their gh is bunk, just non-pharma gh.

Contact Genci and ask, I did. Its real and not an UG. Gensci is a legit pharma company.

A legitimate pharmaceutical company would not talk about BB doses on HGH on their website under FAQ'S and sell directly to the consumer without a script. Believe what you will bro. Seen this whole setup many times. This isn't the first nor the last. As stated you most likely have legitimate product- not from a legitimate company.

Well we are talking about China... all we know their political situation... I'm not sure about the control of their pharma products.
    I've seen legal clothes trademarks (based in China) selling copies in a "sister" webpage from the same company.

PS: I'm not saying if Gesci is UG or pharma, because I don't know, what I know is what I've said.

Bro I'm not trying to sound like some gh know-it-all, but it just doesn't add up. For your sake, I hope it's some good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by noserider
    Bro I'm not trying to sound like some gh know-it-all, but it just doesn't add up. For your sake, I hope it's some good shit.
    Nah- you're more of a pep guru!

Quote Originally Posted by littlebill View Post
    Nah- you're more of a pep guru!
    Haha, bro I'm still a pep noob. Learned quite a bit reading Dats posts on his board.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information