ive been on HGH for a month and am about to jump
    on D-bol whilst on the HGH .
    any advice ?

thankyou in advance

jaymz6six7 is offline New Member
    btw
    21 , 72 kgs , 175cm . great diet .

xelnaga is offline Banned
    You need to do some serious research bro. Practically speaking you need to build your cycle on a good base. And please tell me you didnt get your "HGH" at gnc... sigh

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I don't have any experience with HGH, but I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to run it alone?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    21 and hgh? are you a pro player?

why do you think you need it when you already produce tons of gh. You very well could create a negative feedback loop once you start relying on the synthetic gh hence your own production could slow or shut down completely.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

I find it hard to believe that this guy got his hands on HGH considering he puts as much consideration into popping dbol as I do eating popcorn.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xelnaga View Post
    I find it hard to believe that this guy got his hands on HGH considering he puts as much consideration into popping dbol as I do eating popcorn.
    new here huh

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i would seriously stop the gh. you have no idea how it works of effects your body

skiny is offline Junior Member
    he is proble taken less than what his body is producing and as the lads are staying STOP the gh your only going to mess up your own levels taken it at that age...and dbols with it thats sort of like taken a fat burners with a mass gainer POINTLESS!!!

Haha xelnaga you have no clue ..

I'm taking 10 units a day with weekends off
    Yesss the hgh is real shit it's 96% pure stuff I had to mix it myself .
    Im thinking of taking a months worth of d-bols just to spike things up a little .
    I play semi pro footy atm .
    No I dnt want to mix it with test .

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Your endocrine system is not fully developed yet and you could be risking permanent damage. You do not need any steroids !

Quote Originally Posted by jaymz6six7 View Post

Im thinking of taking a months worth of d-bols just to spike things up a little .
    If you had put any actual effort into your post, I would not have assumed you had downs. Good luck.

What type of damage ? Cause I have a career on the line .

You will run the risk of shutting down your body's ability to produce testosterone .

I haven't been taking the shit for that long . That shit occurs if you take it over a long period for your purity gland to stop producing your own test . I've been having rest days so I can produce my own test .

I haven't been taking the shit for that long . That shit occurs if you take it over a long period for your purity gland to stop producing your own test . I've been having rest days so I can produce my own test .
    This is the risk you run if you choose to use dbol .

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    test isnt maid in your pituitary gland. You need to learn how your body works your going to screw yourself up

Rest days.... Now i've heard it all. WOW.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    im 21 in football preseason looking for big gains
    ive been on HGH for a month and am about to jump
    on D-bol whilst on the HGH .
    any advice ?

thankyou in advance
    Take advantage of your naturally high HGH and TESTOSTERONE levels ,,your only 21.
    All you need is training ,,food,,,rest,,,and dedication.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member

You had to mix it yourself! wow! That settles it then. Those 10iu's a day must be the real deal!

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Your taking 10iu's a day..and your 21, your are going to **** yourself over big time, get off that stuff now dude.

Dude, the pro's here dont even run 10iu's a day. You have no idea what you are doing man. Unless your are running GH for therapeutic reasons, you should not be taking it at that age....let me rephrase, you should not be taking it period..
    Last edited by Hondarocks; 10-06-2011 at 08:57 PM.

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    Your taking 10iu's a day..and your 21, your are going to **** yourself over big time, get off that stuff now dude.

Dude, the pro's here dont even run 10iu's a day. You have no idea what you are doing man. Unless your are running GH for therapeutic reasons, you should not be taking it at that age....let me rephrase, you should not be taking it period..
    He's not taking anything.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    He's not taking anything.
    Oh he said he has been on it for a month. What is he lying to us?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    What "shit" are you talking about? Taking time off is to prevent insulin issues, it has nothing to do with Test.

Haha xelnaga you have no clue .. This is a funny statement for you to be making. It's the definition of irony...

Mixed it yourself...you mean you added water to some powder? How do you get 96% pure? You sound like a moron my man....spiking up that gh with Dbol ...this has got to be a joke because no one's that stupid.

Could you imagine speaking to this guy in person? WOW.....

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    What "shit" are you talking about? Taking time off is to prevent insulin issues, it has nothing to do with Test.

Mixed it yourself...you mean you added water to some powder? How do you get 96% pure? You sound like a moron my man....spiking up that gh with Dbol ...this has got to be a joke because no one's that stupid.

Could you imagine speaking to this guy in person? WOW.....
    I think he is a troll and and idiot, well see if he comes back to fck around some more, and then people can call him on his bs.

And what is semi-pro football? If your not NFL your a joke as it is and should think of a new career, one without 10iu's a day of 96% pure crap that you dont have.
    Go get a real job.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    I wasn't aware that bullshitting has become a profession.

akaz13 is offline Associate Member
    At the risk of being flamed, why not d-bol w/ GH?

I have been considering GH, but I have read it isn't that effective as an anabolic . As such, I have read that insulin would be a better choice.

That said, I have read that a synergistic stack of GH, insulin, IGF-1 (though some think LR3 is a waste) w/ test (and I assume other anabolic/ androgenic steroids ) produce the best gains.

So why is D-bol verbotten w/ GH?

Quote Originally Posted by akaz13 View Post
    At the risk of being flamed, why not d-bol w/ GH?

I have been considering GH, but I have read it isn't that effective as an anabolic . As such, I have read that insulin would be a better choice.

That said, I have read that a synergistic stack of GH, insulin, IGF-1 (though some think LR3 is a waste) w/ test (and I assume other anabolic/ androgenic steroids ) produce the best gains.

So why is D-bol verbotten w/ GH?
    Sounds like a quick way in insulin dependency and a very bad idea. I dont even think some pro's would go near that.

Sounds like a quick way in insulin dependency and a very bad idea. I dont even think some pro's would go near that.
    Not saying I don't believe you but what is the reason why? Do you have a link to any information on why this would be?

Is it b/c b-bol passes through the liver and insulin makes use of the liver? Not being an ass, asking a serious question as to why D-bol/ GH is a fast track to insulin dependancy.

Taking insulin is a fast track to insulin dependency cause just that. There is no other way to explain it, its going to mess with your insulin levels. People are not messing around with this stuff anymore, it used to be more widespread but with the drugs out now I dont think you need it. Read the insulin thread in this forum.

Read the insulin thread in this forum.
    These:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...n-ever-written.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-and-Reference

And if not, can you link the one you are referring to, plz?

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    There's nothing wrong with gh and dbol if you ran test with the dbol, but the two couldn't really be thoughtfully combined to reach any goal that I could think of. My best guess is that it sounds like the guy was doing what he thinks is gh and found some dbol and just wants to toss it in there. It's kind of like going to the McDonalds drive thru and ordering a large bowl of oatmeal and a tire gauge..."WTF for" would probably be the most likely response.

Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    There's nothing wrong with gh and dbol if you ran test with the dbol, but the two couldn't really be thoughtfully combined to reach any goal that I could think of. My best guess is that it sounds like the guy was doing what he thinks is gh and found some dbol and just wants to toss it in there. It's kind of like going to the McDonalds drive thru and ordering a large bowl of oatmeal and a tire gauge..."WTF for" would probably be the most likely response.
    I get it now, Honda is of the POV that insulin use, in and of itself, leads to insulin dependancy. It seemed that he was making a link between D-bol and GH leading to insulin dep, so it wasn't clear.

As far as D-bol and GH, it would seem that they are counter productive if the goal is lean gains from GH, as ppl view D-bol as bloated, water weight gains.

But some drugs would seem to be counter productive, depending on why the drugs are used. I use D-bol at the end of cycles to hit better maxes or 10 reps maxes.

I only use it on training days, before training. Not on off days or after training. I don't get a bloat out of D-bol using it that way. I also take tren , which some ppl use to cut. I use it for strength gains.

If I was using tren to cut, using D-bol would seem to defeat the purpose. I use them for strength, so they go fine together for me.

Having said that, I wouldn't see why someone who was a concerned with strength couldn't take GH and D-bol. The GH will be good for lean gains, connective tissue (and it's other health benefits), the D-bol would contribute to strength and if there is any bloat, once it is gone, lean gains.

Also, bloating w/ D-bol can be avoided w/ a-dex and/ or proviron . Both of which will put more test in your system, as well.

Guys this thread died a long time ago after it was realized that this guy is a fcking tool and here to cause trouble and be a troll.

Thread Information