dynamo_123 is offline New Member

Family has a long history of cancer - should I play it safe and refrain from HGH?

As the question reads.

Thank you.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    GH will grow everything even cancer. What kind of cancer does your family get? Go get 100% checked out. Then if your clean try it out, since GH raises your immunity and makes your more resistant to disease it might keep you from getting it.

DesPr8 is offline Associate Member
    Not my words, just something I read.

Quote: What about cancer? What if we have a small cancerous tumor which has not been detected and growth hormone causes it to grow out of control?

You have been listening to the nay-sayers of growth hormone too much. Growth hormone does not cause cancer, in fact it probably reduces the incidence of cancer. I have used HGH every day for nearly 10 years and I have not even gotten a bad cold in 10 years, so I am not going to worry about getting cancer until I first get a bad cold...

But, to answer your question: It makes no sense to take growth hormone to live healthy for longer, and then die of cancer, even if growth hormone did not cause the cancer. It is easy to detect a small cancerous tumor with blood tests, and it makes a lot of sense for men to take a P.S.A. ("prostate specific antigen") test every year, which might detect a growing tumor several YEARS before it is a cancerous tumor that is out of control. The equivalent test for women will detect the most common cancer in women which is breast cancer or cancer of the uterus, it is called the CA-125 test.

There is another blood test called the A.M.A.S. ("anti-malignin antigen in serum") blood test which will detect a tumor anywhere in the body and once knowing this doctors can find the tumor with magnetic resonance imaging ("M.R.I."). If I would have cancer, I would insist on taking growth hormone, either because I think it will help my immune system to combat the cancer, or because I want to feel well or better for the short while that I am still alive.

But this is a personal decision, and I am not a doctor, so don't do what I would do only because I would do it. You should take your own decision yourself, with your doctors if you want to... but there are doctors and there are doctors, and most of them are totally ignorant about growth hormone. They hear the word "growth" and they imagine that it causes everything to grow out of control.

Cancer has not been a problem with hundreds of thousands of persons who have taken growth hormone for many years, since 1991, and the contrary seems to be true. In 10 years and literally thousands of feedback from doctors and also patients, I have never heard that anybody got cancer from using growth hormone. Since at least a few should have been expected to get cancer in that period of time, I think growth hormone helped to prevent that we should get cancer.

I have had the case of somebody who thinks he got cancer from using growth hormone... but this person had not used growth hormone for six years when he discovered cancer... so I say that he got cancer precisely because his body is HGH deficient and he did not use growth hormone for six years.

Also one of them had a cyst that was cancerous that grew while taken the hormone. Is this possible?

Another invented friend?

If a person has a cancerous tumor, would the cancerous tumor grow, or not grow, if that person eats chicken?

What is your age? Are you afraid you might have a cancerous tumor? If so, take the AMAS blood test which will find a cancerous tumor with 95% accuracy, and if you take it two times, then you can be nearly 100% certain of the accuracy.

Yes, I suppose it is POSSIBLE, because one in three persons on planet earth will get cancer at one time or another in their life... but I have never heard of HGH CAUSING a cancer in somebody who does not have cancer... and if they already have cancer, it might grow, just as it would have grown anyways, with or without HGH.

But it sounds like the kind of baloney that an anti-aging doctor or reporter would make up to give an example of a horror story that never occurred. It is just not believable, unless they give you the name and telephone number of the supposed person whose cancer grew while they took growth hormone.

You have been using GH for the last 10 years? You must be huge. That's awesome man. How man iu's are you taking?

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    You have been using GH for the last 10 years? You must be huge. That's awesome man. How man iu's are you taking?
    He just posted the article, it's not his firsthand experience.

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    He just posted the article, it's not his firsthand experience.
    Opps..shoot, my bad. well whoever that is good on them.

jbarkley1 is offline New Member
    I was diagnosed in 2005 with lymphoma...went in remission the same year...started hgh 5 months later with a scrip from my doc...he told me as long as you don't have an current tumors, it will as was previously stated in DesPr8's post, boost the immune system and help prevent cancer. Best thing I ever did...it has improved my health dramatically.

dynamo_123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jbarkley1 View Post
    I was diagnosed in 2005 with lymphoma...
    sorry to hear that man.

good thread makes one feel safe while on the holy gee

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    Go get screened. Thats what I did. I am going to go get checked every 3 months while on GH.

ata1979 is offline Associate Member
    hgh does not cause cancer but it will definately cause tumors to grow. I read the prospectus that comes with my gh and it states this as a warning.

Thread Information