goodgui is offline New Member

New to HGH. Can I also use a NO-Preworkout???

Hello Forum,

I'm on day 3 of taking HGH and was curious if I could also take a pre-workout mix such as Jack3D or Xpand.

HGH DOSE - 2IUs nightly (2 days off)
    Weight:180
    height:5'8

I've been on Jack3D for a few eeks, but stopped when I started taking the HGH. Someone told me I wouldn't need it after taking HGH because I would get tons of energy from that....I don't feel the energy

Please let me know your thoughts everyone.
    Last edited by goodgui; 10-08-2011 at 08:10 AM.

GotNoBlueMilk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Whoever told you you would get tons of energy from HGH knows nothing about HGH. You are more likely to get lethargic from it. There is an HGH forum that can better answer your questions.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome....this will be moved to the hgh forum.
    Meantime, why are you taking it at night when you are only 29? night time is for anti-aging usually. You don't want to interfere with your heaviest gh pulse which is a couple hours after falling asleep. So early morning pinning is much better. Ideally? get up in the wee hours of the morning and pin and go back to sleep. Either way make sure not to eat for an hour on either side of taking your hgh.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    you i will not see much if anything from 2iu's. How long are you planning on taking it? GH is a long term thing. If you were expecting to feel something in 3 days, i dont think you understand HGH

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    you i will not see much if anything from 2iu's. How long are you planning on taking it? GH is a long term thing. If you were expecting to feel something in 3 days, i dont think you understand HGH
    I think 2iu's American Pharam grade will work long term. I am feeling it.

goodgui is offline New Member
    I'll take it as long as needed to get to my goal. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and get cut. I'm hitting the gym 5-6 days a week and watching my eating habits. I asked about the NO only because I love the rush and the focus I get on it.

I'll switch it up to AM injections. Do I guys think I should take more than 2ius?

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by goodgui View Post
    I'll take it as long as needed to get to my goal. My goal is to lose 20 pounds and get cut. I'm hitting the gym 5-6 days a week and watching my eating habits. I asked about the NO only because I love the rush and the focus I get on it.

I'll switch it up to AM injections. Do I guys think I should take more than 2ius?
    exactly what does this mean? do you want to come on over to the Diet forum to make sure so you get your most bang for your buck? think about it....
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Hondarocks View Post
    I think 2iu's American Pharam grade will work long term. I am feeling it.
    you will see fat loss

^^^+1

Thread Information