Been considering GH and a few places are running sales, so I have been doing my homework on it.

Seems that most ppl think GH is better for anti-aging, injury healing, etc vs growth. Seems that ppl regard insulin as more anabolic .

I already use about 210mg deca / wk for connective tissue and I am not very old (41) or worried about wrinkles (doesn't seem that I have the type of skin to wrinkle very much anyway - knock wood - my dad is 71 and not wrinkly).

I vary between 260's-270's BW. And take:

test e 500mg/ wk
tren e 140mg/ wk
deca 210mg/ wk

Been on for 3yrs straight, and do the above blast and cruise style. Really it is accidental that it is b & c, b/c sometime, I just get lazy about injections and they only end up happening once/ wk, which puts me at 1/2 dose.

Post work out I take:

- BCAA
- glutamine

- 60grms whey
- 75grms simple carbs from corn flakes
- 27grms dextrose
- creatine
- beta alanine
- carnitine

- 300mg apha lipoic acid and 400mg gymnestra sylvestra, to help spike (or be more sensitive to) insulin. I know I won't be able to take those if I take slin, so it won't potentiate the slin.

Other than the ALA and gymnestra sylvestra, will I be able to keep that post work out supp routine? I have read conflicting information on the type of carbs to take w/ slin. Also whether to take protein w/ it immediately and whether to wait 20-30 minutes before taking carbs, supps w/ or w/o protein.

http://www.steroid.com/Insulin.php

The second way you can use it is to take 1iu of insulin with your post workout meal, eventually working up to 1iu/10kgs of bodyweight. When using this method, youll want a post workout shake consisting of roughly 100-200g of mixed carbs and 40-50 grams of protein... nd dont forget a small amount of essential fats with your shake.
This says add a small about of fat and implies to take carbs AND protein immediately, but the carbs should be mixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't link this b/c of where it is quoted from.

One also must remember that it is very important to consume carbohydrates for several hours following insulin use. One will generally follow the rule-of-thumb, of ingesting at least 10 grams of simple carbohydrates per IU of insulin injected (with a minimum immediate intake of 100 grams regardless of dose). This is timed approximately 20 to 30 minutes after the drug has been administered. The use of a carbohydrate replacement drink such as Ultra FueK by Twin Labs would probably be a good idea, as this is a fast and reliable carbohydrate source. It is best to always have something like this on-hand should you begin to notice too low a drop in glucose levels. Many athletes will also take creatine monohydrate with their carbohydrate drink, since the insulin may help force the creatine into the muscles. An hour or so after injecting insulin, one will eat a good meal or consume a protein shake. The carbohydrate drink and meal/protein shake are absolutely necessary. Without them, blood sugar levels can drop dangerously low, and the athlete will most likely enter a state of hypoglycemia.
This says to get carbs 20-30min after injecting slin, and doesn't say to add protein?

So which method makes more sense? Mixed carbs, fats and protein immediately w/ slin. Or waiting 20-30min after injection to consume carbs (and maybe protein is implied, as the 2nd quote says creatine can be consumed w/ carbs).

Finally, I know ppl use insulin w/ GH, which based on GH recommendations means taking slin for 4-6mos or year around. But when not used w/ GH, how long should slin be run? Cycles or as long as you like?