Thread: HGH/Bacc water

daddy36 is offline Junior Member

HGH/Bacc water

im thinking about buying a kit of rips only problem is that 3 of the bottles have been mixed with bacc water. They have been mixed for 2-3 weeks i thought i had read that after one week the gh would b no good, but my source said it can stay good up to a month mixed and refrigirated. Can some one who truly knows let me no please

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by daddy36
    im thinking about buying a kit of rips only problem is that 3 of the bottles have been mixed with bacc water. They have been mixed for 2-3 weeks i thought i had read that after one week the gh would b no good, but my source said it can stay good up to a month mixed and refrigirated. Can some one who truly knows let me no please
    Don't buy anything that has been reconstituted period. And bac water is good for 21 days once reconstituted with lipholyzed powder. But degradation begins slowly. Only buy product with caps on that have been stored properly.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Rips is a rip off and fake. And what Bill said.

However if you are buying the Nordi pen it comes reconstituted and that is fine but its pharma grade and from pharmacy.

Thread Information