allnatty is offline Junior Member

HGH with Insuline question for off cycle

I am gonna be taking insulin , and hgh when I am off cycle to see if i can keep some of my gains/make some more. I am just wondering do I need to take HGH with insulin to make sure I don't get too fat? or is it not necessary. Also I am wondering how long can I run insulin for before you have to stop? I am thinking about running insuline and HGH while im off cycle.

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allnatty
    I am gonna be taking insulin, and hgh when I am off cycle to see if i can keep some of my gains/make some more. I am just wondering do I need to take HGH with insulin to make sure I don't get too fat? or is it not necessary. Also I am wondering how long can I run insulin for before you have to stop? I am thinking about running insuline and HGH while im off cycle.
    Do not run insulin . Are you a national or better competitor? Slin is not something to take lightly. How many times can I say this? It is the most hazardous substance of all the stuff we discuss here. It can KILL YOU. You can't even spell it correctly! Be careful please

allnatty is offline Junior Member
    You sir are a faggot, I am asking a question, not whether or not I should take it. I made one spelling typo, congrats I added an "E" at the end by accident, call the ****ing police. English is not my first language.

Hondarocks is offline Banned
    Hey why dont you **** off dude and go get educated before asking dumb questions.
    Dont come in here calling people names, your going no where fast. I see a ban in your future.

Isma is offline Associate Member
    LittleBill, in your opinion for how long can you run insulin ?

I mean, usualli it's recommended 4 weeks ON- 4 OFF, how many times could you do this ON-OFF cycle. Thankyou.

littlebill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Isma
    LittleBill, in your opinion for how long can you run insulin ?

I mean, usualli it's recommended 4 weeks ON- 4 OFF, how many times could you do this ON-OFF cycle. Thankyou.
    I am not a proponent of insulin use at all unless you are a diabetic or want to become one. If you are not a national level competitor or above and you are not using bbing to feed your family- simply stay away. It is too dangerous- and people do not realize this. I and many others have made serious gains without exogenous insulin.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    littlebill,

If you are so adamently anti insulin why don't you find somewhere else to hang out like the AAS forum. I really doubt any national level competitors, or diabetics will come here seeking your advice so if you feel those are the only people who should use, thanks for sharing your opinion now please allow those who feel differently to share their feelings about insulin usage without being exposed to your petty attacks on their grammer etc. to boost your ego. Clearly insulin is a dangerous drug and needs to be used with great caution by anyone who chooses to use it, however your continuous attacks on those posting asking advice only serves to derail the information on how to minimize the dangers that they are seeking.

Thread Information